- Tour Operator:
- Encounters Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 8 to 95
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Ranthambore National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Welcome to Delhi, transfer to hotel included
- Day 2: Sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi
- Day 3: Jaipur and a visit to Amber Fort
- Day 4: Exploring the city of Jaipur
- Day 5: Meet the locals at Tordi Garh, optional activities available
- Day 6: Birdwatching and the world's largest step well
- Day 7: Fatephur Sikri, and a first view of the Taj Mahal
- Day 8: A Taj Mahal sunrise and a multimedia water show
- Day 9: Bon voyage! Airport transfer included
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Encounters Travel
Encounters Travel is an adventure tour operator, based in the UK but with representatives in Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. We run a wide selection of cultural and adventurous tours around the world, each carefully designed to help you get the most out of the country you're visiting. Our tours range from historical sightseeing and Nile cruises in Egypt, through to long strenuous treks and white water rafting in Nepal or swimming with whales in Tonga. You can join other travellers on a small group departure, or personalise and tailor-make an itinerary for you to enjoy privately. Whatever your preference, we have a team of experienced travel consultants ready to advise you and help arrange your next great adventure!Read more
- Overall RatingAverage
- AccommodationRather poor
- FoodRather poor
- Winnie· April 7th, 2014Very Disappointed!! First - most hotels were either at bad area or remote locations. Aggressive tour guides, we had a couple of nice lady tour guides, but others either lured us to a very expensive restaurant and ordered something not on the menu, or... Show moreTrip date: February 2014
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English$1,320
- Saturday29 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023English$1,190
- Saturday20 May, 2023Sunday28 May, 2023English$1,190
- Saturday10 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023English$1,190
- Saturday9 Sep, 2023Sunday17 Sep, 2023English$1,1900% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Sep, 2023Sunday8 Oct, 2023English$1,3200% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Oct, 2023Sunday29 Oct, 2023English$1,3200% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Nov, 2023Sunday19 Nov, 2023English$1,3200% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Dec, 2023Sunday10 Dec, 2023English$1,3200% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday27 Dec, 2023Thursday4 Jan, 2024English$1,3850% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Indian RupeeIndia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndia
- Type EIndia
- Type FIndia
- Type DIndia
- Type MIndia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with Encounters Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Encounters Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Encounters Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Encounters Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- India from New Delhi
- India In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 9 days India
- Operators in Asia
- Northern India
- Incredible India Tours in India
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Golden Triangle Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Golden Triangle
- Northern India
- India tours