Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park
- Our saving
- US $ 282
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- LRLesleyWritten on November 17, 20184.5 - Excellent
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. The small numbers meant we got to know each other. Darren set a tone of friendliness and communication so very quickly we became a group, helped by his willingness to participate in all we did. It was very efficiently... Read moreShow detailed ratingsAutopia Tours commented on this reviewHey Lesley, great to see you enjoyed the tour! Darren is such a legend, he'll love reading your kind words as well. If your travels ever take you to Perth or Sydney, check out our tour selections there as well! Regards, Melissa - Autopia Tours Customer Service
- PPPathmavatheeWritten on October 2, 20184.0 - Good
The scenic route along the Great Ocean Road was beautiful. We were given sufficient time at each point of in interest to enjoy the experience. The three days flew by with exciting experiences throughout. Darren was an excellent guide providing... Read moreShow detailed ratingsAutopia Tours commented on this reviewHello Pathmavathee, Your kind review is just lovely to read, thank you so much for taking the time. Darren is a great guide, I will make sure he will be forwarded his feedback, it'll surely bring a smile on his face! Kind regards, Melissa - Autopia Tours Customer Service
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Melbourne to Great Ocean Road to Warrnambool
- Day 2 - Great Ocean Road to Halls Gap Grampians National Park
- Day 3 - Grampians National Park to Horsham to Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christina13th February 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Adelaide is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Autopia Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $282 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $282 for Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Autopia Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Autopia Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 80 km
- Torquay (Australia)
- 74 km
- Apollo Bay (Australia)
- 36 km
- Lorne (Australia)
- 47 km
- Great Otway National Park (Australia)
- 44 km
- Loch Ard Gorge (Australia)
- 9 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 68 km
- Warrnambool (Australia)
- 118 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 21 km
- Halls Gap (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $282 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Melbourne to Adelaide Tour via the Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park