Canadian Rockies and Pacific Coast (Classic, Summer, End Seattle, 14 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Insight Vacations
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Jasper National Park
- Banff National Park
- Glacier National Park of Canada
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Welcome to Vancouver.
- Day 2: Cruise the Gulf Islands to Victoria.
- Day 3: Butchart Gardens.
- Day 4: Victoria to Chase, British Columbia.
- Day 5: The Alpine Wonderland of Jasper National Park.
- Day 6: Exploring Jasper and the Columbia Icefield.
- Day 7: Icefields, Glaciers and Lakes to Banff National Park.
- Day 8: The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
- Day 9: Quest for Buffalo on the way to Glacier National Park.
- Day 10: Going-to-the-Sun and Glacier National Park.
- Day 11: Lake Coeur d'Alene and Spokane.
- Day 12: Wonderful Wines en route to Seattle.
- Day 13: The Soaring Sights of Seattle.
- Day 14: Depart Seattle.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- HAHarold· October 4th, 2017My husband and I recently did an excellent tour of the Canadian Rockies and then added the rail tour across Canada to Toronto it was a fantastic experience! It was especially made so enjoyable by our tour Guide Ben Hutchinson! Ben's great knowledge of... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- RLR,· September 19th, 2017completed a trip to the Canadian Rockies September this year . We had Ben Hutchinson as our tour director and Owen Cu as the driver. If you can ever request this combination to take you around ....do yourself a favour and request them. Ben is... Show moreTrip date: September 2017
- JYJa· September 17th, 2017The trip ways way beyond my expectations. After 20 years of travel, this trip was superb, breathtaking & the memories !!!!!!! Never forget the experience. Exceptional.Trip date: August 2017
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday8 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday21 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,636$5,972Book With Flexibility
- Thursday29 Jul, 2021EnglishWednesday11 Aug, 2021Based on Single (No Cruise)See Similar Tours For These Dates$6,399
- -10%Get Instant ConfirmationThursday5 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday18 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,399$5,7590% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday19 Aug, 2021EnglishWednesday1 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$6,5770% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar