New England's Fall Foliage (Summer 2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,543
- Learn about the wildlife and ecology of the North Conway
- Admire the artwork in the Norman Rockwell Museum
- Stop for photos at the Silver Cascade Waterfall
- Sample Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and taste fresh cider
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Boston.
- Day 2: Beantown to Williamstown.
- Day 3: The Legends of the Fall and Stowe.
- Day 4: A Taste of Vermont.
- Day 5: North Conway and the White Mountains.
- Day 6: Sightseeing in the White Mountains.
- Day 7: The rugged Maine coast to Portland.
- Day 8: Back to Boston.
- ELLEN WALKER's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - Excellent
Great trip overall. Too little time in Yosemite. Disappointed that our bus couldn't drive on the PCH from Monterrey to San Simeon. We didn't realize this when we booked and had been looking forward to that. Lynne Hendrick was a terrific tour guide and... Read more
- Beat Kunz's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - Excellent
I normally travel on my own, but this time, I decided to go with Insight Vacations, as the tour looked great and I didn't want to do all the driving. I can certainly recommend Insight Vacations - book a tour with them if you enjoy travelling in style and... Read more
- Laurel Meyer's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - Excellent
We had a great time. Also thinking about the customer and we made great friends
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
New England's Fall Foliage (Summer 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdaySep 16, 2020from Boston8 DaysWednesdaySep 23, 2020to BostonUSD $2,750Sharing a twin room
- ThursdaySep 17, 2020from Boston8 DaysThursdaySep 24, 2020to Boston10+ seats left$283$2,825-10%USD $2,543Sharing a twin room
- FridaySep 18, 2020from Boston8 DaysFridaySep 25, 2020to Boston8 seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Boston8 DaysSaturdaySep 26, 2020to Boston9 seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588Sharing a twin room
- SundaySep 20, 2020from Boston8 DaysSundaySep 27, 2020to Boston10+ seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588Sharing a twin room
- MondaySep 21, 2020from Boston8 DaysMondaySep 28, 2020to Boston10+ seats left$288$2,875-10%USD $2,588Sharing a twin room
- TuesdaySep 22, 2020from Boston8 DaysTuesdaySep 29, 2020to Boston9 seats left$290$2,895-10%USD $2,606Sharing a twin room
- WednesdaySep 23, 2020from Boston8 DaysWednesdaySep 30, 2020to Boston10+ seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745Sharing a twin room
- ThursdaySep 24, 2020from Boston8 DaysThursdayOct 1, 2020to Boston8 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745Sharing a twin room
- FridaySep 25, 2020from Boston8 DaysFridayOct 2, 2020to Boston8 seats left$305$3,050-10%USD $2,745Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Boston.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 25 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Boston (USA)
- 180 km
- Williamstown (USA)
- 220 km
- Conway (USA)
- 138 km
- Stowe (USA)
- 215 km
- Portland (USA)
- 159 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,543 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,986 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,237 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours