Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Mt Kilimanjaro National Park
- Kilimanjaro Summit
- Take the route that offers a better chance of successful summit
- Enjoy great scenery along the way to the top of Africa
- Spend a night at Crater Camp during descent
Start and end in Moshi! With the hiking & trekking tour Machame Route (with Crater) - 8 Days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Moshi, Tanzania and 2 other destinations in Tanzania. Machame Route (with Crater) - 8 Days includes accommodation in a campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Moshi - Machame Gate (1790m) – Machame Camp (3010m)
Start point Airport, Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Machame Camp (3010m) – New Shira Camp (3845m)
- New Shira Camp (3845m) – Lava Tower (4640m) – Barranco Camp (3960m)
- Barranco Camp (3960m) – Karanga Camp (4035m)
- Karanga Camp (4035m) – Barafu Camp (4640m)
- Barafu Camp (4640m) – Crater Camp (5730m)
- Crater Camp (5730m) – Uhuru Peak (5895m) – Mweka Camp (3080m)
Mweka Camp (3080m) – Mweka Gate (1630m) – Moshi
End point Airport, Moshi, Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- JuditFebruary 02, 2020Kilisa Tours provided excellent service. Naick, the owner of Kilisa was very helpful, always very responsive on all channels, whatsup, email. We did the 7 days Lemosho tour. Food, logstics were excellent. Our 3 guides were very professional and made... Show more
- SamDuarteJanuary 27, 2020There are so many different companies to hike Kili with! When we were choosing and reading reviews etc. it was honestly overwhelming! We decided to hike with Kilisa Tours and it was absolutely amazing. It was such a welcoming and authentic experience, I... Show more
- LauraCantwellJanuary 25, 2020I would definitely choose kilisa again as my number one option to hike Kilimanjaro!
Dates & Availability
Machame Route (with Crater) - 8 Days
From Moshi to Moshi
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- WednesdayFeb 26, 2020WednesdayMar 4, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- ThursdayFeb 27, 2020ThursdayMar 5, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- FridayFeb 28, 2020FridayMar 6, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020SaturdayMar 7, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- SundayMar 1, 2020SundayMar 8, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- Get Instant ConfirmationMondayMar 2, 2020MondayMar 9, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesdayMar 3, 2020TuesdayMar 10, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesdayMar 4, 2020WednesdayMar 11, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursdayMar 5, 2020ThursdayMar 12, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- Get Instant ConfirmationFridayMar 6, 2020FridayMar 13, 2020Sharing a twin room$2,650
- Can 70+ years old tourists climb Kilimanjaro?
- Is it common to tip the support staff?
- Is any previous experience needed to climb Kilimanjaro?
- Is it possible to climb Kilimanjaro without a guide?
- What is the night time temperature like on the summit of Kilimanjaro?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar