Start planning your tour
- Day 1: Start Port Elizabeth; transfer to Sundays River Valley.
- Day 2: Game drives in Addo N.P.
- Day 3: Drive to Storms River; explore Tsitsikamma.
- Day 4: Free day to relax, walk or explore the region.
- Day 5: Morning visit Knysna Heads; afternoon to Oudtshoorn.
- Day 6: Visit Cango Caves and Meiringspoort Waterfall.
- Day 7: To Hermanus via Mossel Bay.
- Day 8: Free day; whale watching in season.
- Day 9: To wine region; afternoon wine tour and on to Cape Town.
- Days 10-11: Two days exploring Cape Town, Table Mountain, the Cape Peninsula and Simonstown penguins.
- Day 12: End Cape Town.
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- ATrish SayersNovember 15, 2013A wonderful trip with so much to see and do from day one to the end. Apart from the wine tasting (which was at best bizarre) I couldn't fault the trip. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Hermanus and the Southern Right Whales. Â I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMargaret NewmanNovember 12, 2013It was a really varied trip fitting in so much in a short space of time - elephants, wild cats, spectacular coastal scenery, ostriches, Cango Caves, whale watching, penguins, Cape Town, Table mountain and the Cape of Good Hope.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASarah ParkesOctober 31, 2013This is an ideal trip to see as much of the beauty of South Africa in a short space of time. There are so many places i'd like to go back to having spent a little bit of time everywhere and the tour was very good at fitting in everything that we wanted... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AEva DoyleOctober 04, 2013This trip was not very good value for money. Much of the accomodation was charmless and badly located. A majority lacked wifi which is just not acceptable in this day and age even if the standard in the country is not great. While our driver was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMargaret HamiltonApril 23, 2013Very glad I went on this trip for all sorts of reasons. I would recommend it as a good overview of South Africa.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I loved the Addo Elephant park, the Birds of Prey at Nature's Valley near Plettenberg Bay... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGary DaveyApril 17, 2013A well paced holiday which included a couple of longer drive days that were well broken up which helpded. Too many 'shopping' days for my liking and there are better wineyards to visitReview collected by Exodus Travels
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cape Town & the Garden Route
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayJan 23, 2020to Cape Town0 seats left$72USD $2,399
- SundayJan 19, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayJan 30, 2020to Cape Town0 seats left$72USD $2,399
- SundayJan 26, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayFeb 6, 2020to Cape TownOnly 1 seat left$72USD $2,399Sharing a twin room
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayFeb 13, 2020to Cape Town0 seats left$72USD $2,399
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayFeb 27, 2020to Cape Town0 seats left$72USD $2,399
- SundayFeb 23, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayMar 5, 2020to Cape TownOnly 2 seats left$72USD $2,399Sharing a twin room
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayMar 26, 2020to Cape TownOnly 3 seats left$65USD $2,179Sharing a twin room
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to Cape Town8 seats left$72USD $2,399Sharing a twin room
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to Cape Town6 seats left$72USD $2,399Sharing a twin room
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Port Elizabeth12 DaysThursdayAug 20, 2020to Cape Town8 seats left$72USD $2,399Sharing a twin room
Show more departures
Frequently asked questions
- Where does this tour start?
Good to know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar