- Our saving
- US $ 3,228
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Venice Port
- Day 2: Zoncolan (optional) – Auronzo
- Day 3: Auronzo – Giau – Corvara
- Day 4: Sella Ronda
- Day 5: Corvara – Gardena – Bolzano
- Day 6: Bolzano – Stelvio – Bormio
- Day 7: Passo Mortirolo & Passo Gavia
- Day 8: Optional morning rideDepart, group transfer to Milan Malpensa Airport
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Steve5th September 2019
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Venice8 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to Bormio10+ seats left$100USD $3,225Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Venice is the starting point and Bormio is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Eat Sleep Cycle. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Eat Sleep Cycle. Please familiarise yourself with the Eat Sleep Cycle payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Eat Sleep Cycle will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Eat Sleep Cycle tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Venice (Italy)
- 130 km
- Rifugio Auronzo (Italy)
- 33 km
- Corvara in Badia (Italy)
- 1,781 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 1,777 km
- Passo Gardena (Italy)
- 36 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 75 km
- Bormio (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 522 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,526 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours