Treasures of Rajasthan with Varanasi
- Our saving
- US $ 1,374
- New Delhi
- +10 Destinations
- Northern India
- New Delhi
- Rather Poor
- SSusannaScarpaWritten on September 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe were in three travelling together in a triple basis hotel room in a trip of 16 days. We arranged our tour with GeTSHoliday some monthes before departure by e-mail, based on the places that we wanted to visit. Starting from our arrival in Delhi at the airport until our final departure for Italy we were always and everywhere accompained by a driver with his car and in every place that we stopped for the visit we had the giude waiting for us and bringing us around for the touristic visit. Every evening we had our hotel booked with included dinner and breakfast. All three of us had a wonderful time in this trip: the organization of GeTSHoliday was perfect, the driver Mukesh was the best we could find and we thank him again !! We had a giude for each city, so we cannot remember all their names, they were all good, but the best one was the giude of the visit in Delhi in our first day! In many places we had the local agent waiting for us at our hotel: the hotels were all good, and some of these were outstanding, the same we can say about the food: dinners were wonderful in every hotel. Every each day I received the call from the Agency by Ritu that wanted to control has was going on our travel and whether we had any problems. What else can I say? I'm missing India, this is an extremely interesting and lovely country with nice people and GeTSHoliday is the best way to visit it: no troubles, no delays, everyhing planned in the smallest details. I recommend GeTSHoliday without hesitation, hoping to be back in India for a new trip !Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Susanna, Namaste from India ! We really appreciate you sparing your valuable time to review us. Thank you for highly appreciating our services. It was our pleasure to plan your trip and we are glad you had an enjoyable trip. Thank you for your kind compliments on the service you have received and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards / GeTS Team
- AliWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a 8 day tour in Agra-Jaipur-Delhi-Varanasi with GeTS Holiday in August 2018. We find GeTS by the suggestion of my friend. First of all, I can say that the company is totally professional. They were very interested and concered from the beginning of the tour to the end of it. They picked us from the airport, called us in 2 days period and asked about if there was any problem or not. Our room in Agra was upgraded by GeTS before we arrive. Also we were lucky that our room in Delhi was upgraded by the hotel. All the hotels were good. Agra, Jaipur and Delhi was very good. Varanasi was a different city, sipiritual and chaotic. Only Varanasi part was a little bit tough for us but we didn't face any problem. We didn't have guide before we arrive to India but they were flexible about it. Their local representatives find local guides when needed. In Agra, Mohd. Jugnu was very energetic guy and showed us Taj Mahal and Red Fort. He also shooted great photos of us like a professional photographer. Also thanks to Wasim in Varanasi for showing us Varanasi. Also I would like to open a chapter for our driver Pratap. He was more than a regular driver. Not only being very calm and good at the chaotic traffic of India, he was also good at chatting with us. We enjoyed all the parts of our journey with him. He was even worried about us in the evening times and called us if we safely returned to the hotel :) One critical point that I recommend to the people who wants to visit India is, take a local guide which is like a life saver in many of the places. Normally I do not like having guides in my travels and like to hang around by myself but this time I realized that a guide is MUST. New Delhi is easier to hang around freely but the other cities are not that easy. Also I would like to thank Apurva being patient in our long mailing process, Ravi for picking us from the airport, Ritu for taking care of us all parts of the journey, calling us for feedback and checking us and Karan for managing the operations. Thanks to all GeTS Holiday Family. Hope to see you in India in the future.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Ali Nehir, Namaste from India ! At the very outset, may we please extend our heartfelt gratitude and thanks for your patronage for penning down your tour experience While perusing through your detailed review, we are extremely pleased to know that you had a very relaxed and comfortable tour and our team could meet your expectations as it is the constant endeavor of the team to ensure that each guest has a memorable experience. Such a feedback will definitely raise the morale of our team members. Thank you so much for highly appreciating the hotel and we are glad to know that you left India with such beautiful memories to share. Your words of appreciation have been conveyed to all the team members and especially with the guides and drivers whom we have assigned for your tour -for the services rendered by them during your trip. We will pass on your appreciation to entire team for having done a fabulous job. They will be delighted to receive your comments. This is a big recognition for all of us. Many thanks again for taking the time to write the review. We are delighted to have you as our esteemed guest and look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to India. Best Regards / GeTS Team
- DdanielharelWritten on August 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentMe and my wife decided to visit the magnificent Rajasthan within 10 day. GeTsHolidays arranged a compressive and real incredible tour. We started in Udaipur , continue to Jhodpur move to amazingBikaner and of course the magnificent Jaipur, ending in Krauly The arrangement, the understanding of our needs and well organized tour made this an unforgettable experience and our plan to returnShow detailed ratings
- MMelissaWritten on June 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn amazing experience with an Excellent Tour Operator When i booked this tour we had no idea what to expect. We had an amazing time touring around the Rajasthan and visiting Varanasi. We were looked after every step of the way and GeTS had several lines of communication open to us while we were travelling. Representatives met us in each destination, we had whatsapp contact and phone and email. Any problems, questions or clarifications were sorted to immediately and we were able to enjoy our trip stress-free. WE WILL COME BACK TO THEM IF WE PLAN TO VISIT THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY AGAIN.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Melissa, Namaste from India.! Thank you for choosing us and writing your great review, it certainly goes a long way in motivating the entire team to do better each day. It is our goal to ensure we showcase our brand promise of Limitless Hospitality to our esteemed guests such as yourself. I hope you will continue to patronize us and also recommend us to your friends, family and company. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to India. Sincere Regards / GeTS Team
- ZZhangWeiWritten on May 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great, everything was planned perfectly and I explored some great destinations that really bewitched me. My travel adviser was very punctual and my pick up from airport was really prompt. However, due to local jam on the street we ended up losing half an hour on our way to the hotel, I guess this was the very first experience that India offers you as a chance to encounter its chaotic street life. The streets were almost flooded with cars as most of the people were actually on their way to home after a weary day at the office I guess. It was indeed great and I finally reached the hotel that was located in the heart of the city. After confirming the smooth check-in and other formalities I was finally in my room, excited for my two weeks Trip in India. The capital city of Delhi was the most fascinating city that really swept me off with its perfect infusion of the old and new. The architecture was great, the rickshaw ride was a whole new thing for me, and the food was simply heavenly. My visit to Rajasthan was simply one of its kind, and lately I discovered that the country has indeed so much to offer and each of the city seemed more intriguing than the other. Well! Rajasthan treated me to some great city tours, Elephant ride at Jaipur, camel ride at Jaisalmer, and the most colorful splatter that the people of the state really take pride in. At Varanasi I witnessed an evening aarti - a ritual performed regularly to worship the Holy Ganges river. I found the city deeply religious, and came to know that it is also the oldest inhabited city of the world. During my final days in India I explored Varanasi visiting its holy temples with century old history and famous attractions. Finally I got back from India with the best memories, urging me to have more of the amazing country. Why Not? Hoping for a another roller coaster ride soon!!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Zhangwei, Greetings from India.! Thank you for choosing GeTs Holidays and for taking the time to review us. We are grateful for kind words of appreciation for our welcome, hospitality and services. We are delighted to learn that you left with a positive impression of the trip.Thank you for recognizing the beauty of the country and found it to be amazing in every way. May I offer to you my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you which was sorted out as soon as we came to know about it. It is delightful to know that you found our country’s architecture and grounds to be magnificently beautiful. Our credo is Athithi Devo Bhava, which literally translates as "Guest is God", and honestly,we are truly delighted to note that you enjoyed your India trip to the fullest. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgment is our greatest reward! We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Best Regards/GeTS Team
- AAtilaEmineMutganWritten on April 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentA Perfect, Dream Trip Review of: Almost entire Rajastan with Golden Triangle, including Taj Mahal and Havelis (Mansions) We recently (Dec.12 2017) returned from a total Rajastan Tour of 22 days. During that time we visited 11 towns and cities and stayed at 10 hotels, and everything was perfect, beyond my optimistic expectations. We started talking with Rahul, who planned a perfect itinerary for us. He did an excellent job in advising us to design a perfect itinerary. We were greeted at the airport by the GeTS team with flowers which made us feel pampered. From that time on we traveled in a private car, with an excellent driver Sushil, who made the trip very pleasant and safe for us. At every location, we were greeted by local GeTS people and registered to our hotels. Then, we had wonderful tours of the mystic castles and palaces with knowledgeable tour guides. All the guides were very professional and helpful. On many occasions, upon our request, they went over and beyond their duties and guided us within the residential parts of the towns (like Jodhpur), market places, and other structures which might not be on the program. At any time entire trip, we were under the reliable assistance of a Gets employee. Since we are architects, we requested that we stay in Havelis (restored historic buildings converted into boutique hotels). And they delivered! We stayed in beautiful dream like hotels which made the trip so much more valuable and unforgettable. This was a mystic, wonderful and a safe trip beyond our expectations. Every other day, Tuti from guest relations called us to check if we were happy with everything. We returned with wonderful memories and consider another trip soon. I recommend GeTS Travel and this team to everyone considering to travel to India. You will have one of your best adventures.Show detailed ratings
- HSHarryWritten on March 15, 20183.5 - GoodWas an extensive tour of Rajasthan with quite a bit of travel time covering an expansive area. Our driver throughout the almost entirety of our trip, Aashish Gandhi, was outstanding; extremely friendly, and careful of our trip details and security. Scheduling of guides at each destination was a little clumsy, and hotels lacked consistent level of service/quality. Overall, a very broad & comprehensive tour of Rajastan.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Harry, Namaste from India. We are delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your whole Rajasthan Tour and left India with beautiful memories. Your gracious comments have been passed to the whole team. May I offer to you my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We would love to welcome you soon again. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- SamoWritten on December 15, 20155.0 - ExcellentAnshuman organised us a perfect tour, suited to our taste and his knwoledge of India. Excellent value for money, very adaptable, fantastic hotels, great driver, friendly and helpful. We had an unforgettable time in Rajasthan thanks to GeTS Holidays, it was even better than the high expectations we already had. And as GeTS Holidays is a very serious agency, they have an excellent reputation and this is why whenever you arrive in one of your hotel, you will be treated as a very special guest too, as hotels enjoy working with GeTS Holidays. Thanks to Anshuman and his staffShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Samo, Namaste from India. Thank you for sharing such a valuable feedback. It feels great to learn that you were impressed with the services and the hospitality provided to you.Your comments are truly appreciated and it is our endeavor to create unforgettable memories for our valued Guests. It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to the team. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration to our team and we thank you for your kind response. Recognition from our guests, is perhaps the single biggest motivator for our team who put in a lot of effort to look after our guests. Your appreciation will encourage us to always put in their best efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back again, soon. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- JigmeWritten on July 31, 20154.0 - GoodI was very animated about visiting the state of Rajasthan, ever since i was a young boy. The golden sands, the camels, nomads, the whole colorful scenario and undoubtedly it's rich history. I decided to live ma dream, but I made this tour a grade better for myself by taking my lovely wife and my children. Both my children were very thrilled and very much content after this whole experience. I would further say that my wife too in her own way was very much satisfied with the tour. As for me, i will cherish this tour throughout my later half of my life. As for the tour,I got excellent value for my money as everything was taken care off. I would highly recommend everyone to take this tour.Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Jigme, Greetings from India. Thank you for your valuable feedback and very kind and encouraging words. We are delighted to see that you had an enjoyable tour with your family. We really feel honoured by your kind comments on our services and hospitality.It is a great pleasure that the whole team could provide with a service that was up to your expectations. It is our continuous endeavor to deliver excellent service which meets high standards of hospitality and the feedback such as yours which is our greatest award and motivates us to continue striving even higher for excellence. Thank you again for the great review and we look forward to serve you again in the future. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- SathishWritten on July 9, 20154.5 - ExcellentExcellent experience with you, hope to do another trip with u soonShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Sathish, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing us and writing your review, it certainly goes a long way in motivating the entire team to do better each day. We hope you will continue to patronize us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to India. Sincere Regards / GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Mandawa (232 Kms/Approx. 5-6 Hrs)
- Day 04: Mandawa - Bikaner [192 Kms/Approx. 4-5 Hrs]
- Day 05: Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 Kms/Approx. - 6-7 Hrs)
- Day 06: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- Day 07: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur [288 kms/Approx. 6-7 Hrs]
- Day 08: Jodhpur - Udaipur [270 Kms/Approx. 5-6 Hrs]
- Day 09: Udaipur Sightseeing
- Day 10: Udaipur - Pushkar [295 kms/Approx. 6-7 Hrs]
- Day 11: Pushkar - Jaipur [145 Kms/Approx. 3-4 Hrs]
- Day 12: Jaipur - Agra via Fatehpur Sikri [260 Kms/Approx. 6 Hrs]
- Day 13: Agra - Delhi [220 Kms/Approx. 4 hrs], Delhi - Varanasi [By Flight]
- Day 14: Varanasi Sightseeing
- Day 15: Varanasi - Delhi [By Flight] - Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Treasures of Rajasthan with Varanasi
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$806$2,180-37%USD $1,374
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$806$2,180-37%USD $1,374
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to New Delhi10+ seats left$806$2,180-37%USD $1,374
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$806$2,180-37%USD $1,374
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$806$2,180-37%USD $1,374
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$806$2,180-37%USD $1,374
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to New Delhi6 seats left$806$2,180-37%USD $1,374
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to New Delhi8 seats left$890$2,410-37%USD $1,520
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to New Delhi6 seats left$890$2,410-37%USD $1,520
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from New Delhi15 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to New Delhi5 seats left$890$2,410-37%USD $1,520
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in New Delhi.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $1,374 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1374 for Treasures of Rajasthan with Varanasi, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 213 km
- Mandawa (India)
- 180 km
- Bikaner (India)
- 268 km
- Jaisalmer (India)
- 222 km
- Jodhpur (India)
- 201 km
- Udaipur (India)
- 230 km
- Pushkar (India)
- 131 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 187 km
- Fatehpur Sikri (India)
- 36 km
- Agra (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,374 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,108 tours in Asia
- covered by 316 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Treasures of Rajasthan with Varanasi via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Rajasthan with Varanasi