4 day Dolomites Tour from Milan
- Our saving
- US $ 984
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- 6 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Europeando Europa
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Milan / Verona / Canazei / Pordoi Pass / Cortina
Start point In the lobby, Starhotels Ritz, Via Lazzaro Spallanzani 40, Milano, Milano 20129, Italy 08:15 - 08:30
- Day 2: Cortina/ Lago Misurina / Lago Braies / Marmolada / Cortina
- Day 3: Cortina / Passo Gardena / Passo Sella / Lago di Carezza / Merano / Bolzano
Day 4: Bolzano / Trento / Milan
End point In the lobby, Starhotels Ritz, Via Lazzaro Spallanzani 40, Milano, Milano 20129, Italy 16:30 - 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
4 day Dolomites Tour from Milan
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Milan4 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Milan8 seats left$30USD $984
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Milan4 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Milan8 seats left$30USD $984
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Milan4 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Milan8 seats left$30USD $984
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Milan.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Europeando Europa. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europeando Europa. Please familiarise yourself with the Europeando Europa payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europeando Europa will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europeando Europa tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Milan (Italy)
- 141 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 130 km
- Canazei (Italy)
- 3 km
- Passo Pordoi (Italy)
- 25 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Lago di Misurina (Italy)
- 18 km
- Lago di Braies Pragser Wildsee (Italy)
- 34 km
- Monte Marmolada (Italy)
- 13 km
- Passo Gardena (Italy)
- 52 km
- Merano (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $984 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,882 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4 day Dolomites Tour from Milan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,421 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours