3-day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
- Our saving
- US $ 304
- Venture through the Scottish Highlands
- Explore the natural wonders of Skye
- Enjoy epic sea views at Neist Point
- Try and spot the Loch Ness Monster
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- RURoyaleWritten on October 11, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was the first time I'd traveled with Rabbie's tours and I was very happy with the experience. It was a lot for 3 days, but at no time did it feel rushed. We had one day of beautiful sunshine, one day of torrential rain, and one mixed day. Despite... Read more
- AAAnitaWritten on January 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Isle of Skye tour was fantastic. As a single female traveller, I thought it was a safe, secure and extremely reasonably priced getaway. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. I can't stop recommending this tour to everyone. If you like gorgeous... Read more
- MGMichaelWritten on January 15, 20185.0 - Excellent
We were in October 2017 with Steve on tour to Skye. It was a very impressive journey for us, which we still like to think back to. Steve was very well versed in history, always extremely friendly and helpful. What we liked most was the touwith a small group... Read moreShow detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Michael, it is great to hear that you have enjoyed your tour in Scotland. However, I believe you have left a review for the wrong company. We are Haggis Adventures, not the one you mentioned in your review :) Best, Charline
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Parish Hall, 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX, 266 George Street, Glasgow, Glasgow, G1 1JH, United Kingdom 09:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Eilean Donan Castle: £7.50; Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
3-day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$9USD $304
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $304 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $304 for 3-day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 47 km
- Loch Lubnaig (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 61 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 44 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Quiraing (Scotland)
- 34 km
- Glendale (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $304 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3-day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3-day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow