The Isle of Skye 3 Day Tour
- Venture through the Scottish Highlands
- Explore the natural wonders of Skye
- Enjoy epic sea views at Neist Point
- Try and spot the Loch Ness Monster
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- AAAnitaWritten on January 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Isle of Skye tour was fantastic. As a single female traveller, I thought it was a safe, secure and extremely reasonably priced getaway. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. I can't stop recommending this tour to everyone. If you like gorgeous mountains, lakes and natural beauty - this trip is for you. There is mild hiking involved - but you don't have to participate in these mini excursions if you can't. Our tour guide, Ian, was a wonderful guide, knowledgeable, proudly Scottish and he played the best contemporary, classic and folk Scottish Music to accompany our tour. Accommodations were very clean and affordable.Show detailed ratings
- MGMichaelWritten on January 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe were in October 2017 with Steve on tour to Skye. It was a very impressive journey for us, which we still like to think back to. Steve was very well versed in history, always extremely friendly and helpful. What we liked most was the touwith a small group and that Steve included the group in the daily planning depending on the weather. In summary, we were excited about the planning, the implementation and especially of Steve. We will definitely do another tour with rabbie's and if possible with Steve !! Thanks very much !!Show detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Michael, it is great to hear that you have enjoyed your tour in Scotland. However, I believe you have left a review for the wrong company. We are Haggis Adventures, not the one you mentioned in your review :) Best, Charline
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
The vehicles have space for one medium-sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag of either a backpack or handbag per person. Unfortunately, Rabbies Tours are unable to store luggage in their offices, but nearby train and bus stations usually have storage facilities.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Eilean Donan Castle: £7.50; Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
The Isle of Skye 3 Day Tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Glasgow6 seats left$16USD $391
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Glasgow0 seats left$16USD $391
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Glasgow3 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Glasgow4 seats left$16USD $391
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Glasgow.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $298 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $298 for The Isle of Skye 3 Day Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Glasgow (Scotland)
- 47 km
- Loch Lubnaig (Scotland)
- 66 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 61 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 44 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Quiraing (Scotland)
- 34 km
- Glendale (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $298 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Isle of Skye 3 Day Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Isle of Skye 3 Day Tour