Rabbie's Tours Reviews (472)Write a review
AnnWritten on January 30th, 2023The guide Adam was excellent and a wealth of information. The sights and scenery were great. The accommodation was of B & B .was good, rooms clean and a very go…Read more
AnonymousWritten on January 10th, 2023James certainly made this tour as enjoyable as it was. He was very engaging giving endless amounts of interesting information. Very energetic and good sense of …Read more
DeniseWritten on January 10th, 2023Our tour guide James was exceptional in his friendliness and kindness. He was very approachable and kept us all entertained with his knowlegde of Wales history …Read more
MitchWritten on January 6th, 2023Had a great time on the tour! Our guide Jodie was energetic and so much fun! We got to see so much, and despite the weather it was all so lovely! Thanks again!
Khee ThaiWritten on January 1st, 2023Really enjoyable tour. Small group, great interaction, very knowledgeable and friemdly tour guide. Have a great time.
MarinetteWritten on December 28th, 2022Frosty but fabulous!
WendyWritten on December 18th, 2022I loved the tour it was everything I expected. John out tour guide was incredible. His knowledge of Wales and its history well exceeded my expectations. I would…Read more
KerryWritten on December 17th, 2022Thank you so so much to Michael for hosting us on an amazing experience with Rabbi’s! Everything was great from the stops, the stories, the exceptional driving …Read more
pavloWritten on December 7th, 2022It was good,especially having a driver -guide with a good sense of humour.Though I did not realize I had to book the attractions in advance.
JohnWritten on December 5th, 2022Absolutely fantastic experience!! Our tour guide Keith had an exceptional knowledge of history and all the places we visited. Will definitely be back on anothe…Read more
Devon & Cornwall Small Group (from London) - 5 Days5 days • (69)
- Visit the historic Winchester, a former Anglo-Saxon capital
- View Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument
- Explore Launceston & wander the ruins of Tintagel Castle
3-Day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh3 days • (36)From $447
4-Day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh4 days • (60)
- Marvel in the stunning scenery of the Scottish countryside
- View the majestic Glencoe and visit the great Talisker Bay
- Get off the beaten track and explore the wonders of Skye
5-Day Orkney & Scotland's Northern Coast Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh5 days • (42)
- Explore the far North of Scotland
- Discover Orkney’s ancient past
- See Viking graffiti at Maeshowe
Discover Wales Small-Group Tour (from London) - 5 Days5 days • (42)
- Learn about ancient Celtic culture
- Explore three national parks
- Visit an incredible array of castles
2-Day Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath & Oxford Small-Group Tour from London2 days • (6)From $239
3-Day Isle of Skye Small-Group Tour from Glasgow3 days • (10)
- Venture through the Scottish Highlands
- Explore the natural wonders of Skye
- Enjoy epic sea views at Neist Point
3-Day Snowdonia, North Wales & Chester Small-Group Tour from London3 days • (7)From $489
Rabbie's Tours Destinations
Rabbie's Tours Videos
COVID - 19 Safety Procedures
COVID - 19 Safety Procedures
We want you to enjoy a safe and worry-free adventure.
So, our expert team have put together new procedures that go further than government guidelines and don't get in the way of discovering our incredible history and heritage.
- You’re required to wear a face covering onboard our mini-coaches. Please get in touch with us before your trip if you're unable to wear a covering
- You’ll receive a quick temperature check at your departure point.
- There’s a short COVID-19 questionnaire to answer when you arrive.
- Our mini-coaches have allocated seating to comply with one-metre indoor social distancing rules
- Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our mini-coaches
- When outside of our mini-coach, please comply with all government and 3rd party guidance regarding the control of COVID-19.
- Our team take daily temperature checks and health questionnaires.
- PPE equipment and perspex protection is provided to our team.
Tour routes can change and attractions may be closed due to the coronavirus. But don't worry, your expert guide will ensure you enjoy the best experience possible.
Questions & Answers
Do you take children on your tours?
Rabbies Tours unfortunately, do not carry children under the age of five on their scheduled tours.
How much time do I get off the bus?
Rabbies Tours want you to enjoy Britain and Ireland and to do that they believe the best way to do this is to get you off the mini-coach and out exploring. You will have plenty of time to take photos, go walking, and explore ancient ruins.
Are there toilets on the bus?
Unfortunately, there are no onboard toilet facilities, but your driver-guide will make regular comfort breaks.
How much luggage can I bring?
Passengers are restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
When should I get to the departure point?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time. Due to waiting restrictions on the tours, they are unable to wait for you if you’re late.
Do you offer hotel pickups?
The UK and Ireland’s historic city centres are full of narrow streets and winding roads. So, to speed up your departure, Rabbies only pick up from their central meeting points.
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 8331
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!