Outer Hebrides & Skye Adventure
- +16 Destinations
- Scottish Highlands
- Discover Scotland’s most beautiful landscapes
- Walk amongst the Callanish standing stones
- Relax on white sandy beaches
- Shop for locally produced Harris Tweed
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- BLBarbaraWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentMauri our tour guide was fantastic. She was extremely knowledgeable on the history and places we visited on our tour. I was thankful for her experience and ability to navigate the narrow one lane roads we traversed. When we stopped for the evening she always gave us a quick overview of the town and shared suggestions on places to eat and things to do. She made the trip fun with her stories and Scottish music. She also tweaked the itinerary to the interest of the group such as a visit to a whiskey distillery and stopping by a clans ancestral castle for one of the tour members. Mauri was an awesome guide and helped make this a memorable trip for everyone in our group!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Callanish Standing Stones Museum – £3.00; Eilean Donan Castle - £7.50 Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Outer Hebrides & Skye Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 85 km
- Grantown-on-Spey (Scotland)
- 53 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Corrieshalloch Gorge (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Ullapool (Scotland)
- 80 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
- 25 km
- Dun Carloway Broch (Scotland)
- 8 km
- Callanish (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Stornoway (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Outer Hebrides & Skye Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Outer Hebrides & Skye Adventure