5-Day Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh
- Tour Operator:
- Rabbie's Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Forth Bridge
- Cairngorms National Park
- Isle of Skye
- Eilean Donan
- Fort William
- Let the Highlands take your breath away
- Go monster spotting on the Loch Ness
- Behold the iconic Eilean Donan Castle
- Explore the natural wonders of the Skye
- Glimpse Britain's highest mountain
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- MGMichelle· November 3rd, 2019Just do this. Our tour guide driver was both a highly skilled driver, but also a fantastic guide. His knowledge was vast, and detailed, but his delivery was poetic and theatrical. Couldn’t improve our experience at all. Excellent.Trip date: October 2019
- AVAdrian· October 31st, 2019Excellent tour to Scotland, totally recommend but the best was Arron(guide tour) always with a smile and with a good tale to share. Thanks Arron.Trip date: October 2019
- DDDavid· August 19th, 2019The situation in portree was awful. It was impossible to find a place to eat. We understand that it is difficult to find enough help to cope with the increase in tourism but they need to find a way to try and help people like they did on the nc 500.Trip date: August 2019
- ZJZhiying· July 28th, 2019It was a fantastic trip which I never had. My best memory from my last Europe trip before I moving back to Shanghai. Thanks to the lovely awesome guide Arron and the amazing friendly group friends. That’s our unique memory.Trip date: July 2019
- LMLinda· July 2nd, 2019We saw and experienced an amazing amount of stuff during our 5 day tour. Ross was a great tour leader, he was professional, very knowledgable and obviously immensely proud of his country. He went above and beyond our expectations, and is a credit to... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- JAJames· June 6th, 2019Arron was passionate about this beautiful country as well as knowledgeable and witty.We really enjoyed this tour and would highly recommend it! Jim and Karen Allison......June 1/19-June 5/19Trip date: June 2019
- TourRadar· November 7th, 2018This tour was absolutely amazing! Our guide Ross was so knowledgeable and a pleasure to listen to. The vehicle was very comfortable and spacious and all of the stops featured beautiful landscape. The tour length itself was the perfect amount of time and... Show moreTrip date: October 2018
- Sara· September 20th, 2018Andy D was such an excellent tour guide and driver, he was very knowledgeable and was able to cater to everyone's interests. He had back up plans to back up plans which is always needed with the weather. (Which was the case on the last day with high... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday11 May, 2021EnglishSaturday15 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$858
- Thursday13 May, 2021EnglishMonday17 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$858
- Saturday15 May, 2021EnglishWednesday19 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$858
- Tuesday18 May, 2021EnglishSaturday22 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$858
- Thursday20 May, 2021EnglishMonday24 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$858
- Saturday22 May, 2021EnglishWednesday26 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$858
- Tuesday25 May, 2021EnglishSaturday29 May, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$858
- Thursday27 May, 2021EnglishMonday31 May, 2021Multiple Room Types$858Book With Flexibility
- Saturday29 May, 2021EnglishWednesday2 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$858
- Tuesday1 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday5 Jun, 2021See Similar Tours For These Dates$1,028
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need travel insurance?
- How much luggage can I bring?
- What are the optional excursions?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement available?
- What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
- Where does the tour start?
- What is the average group size?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar