Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North
- Our saving
- US $ 603
- Let the Highlands take your breath away
- Go monster spotting on the Loch Ness
- Behold the iconic Eilean Donan Castle
- Explore the natural wonders of the Skye
- Glimpse Britain's highest mountain
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SaraWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentAndy D was such an excellent tour guide and driver, he was very knowledgeable and was able to cater to everyone's interests. He had back up plans to back up plans which is always needed with the weather. (Which was the case on the last day with high winds making it unsafe for the planned stops) There was an issue with one of my accommodations (the room flooded) and Andy and the Rabbie's team made sure that I was looked after and got me a partial refund! The tour provides highlights of the Highlands all within the comfort of the minibus. While some sights are your typical tourist spots, others were more off the beaten path and I really appreciated that. I highly recommend this tour and Rabbie's, I will definitely be booking another tour in the future with them.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Talisker Distillery: £10; Dunvegan Castle: £14. These visits are dependant on the group's decision on the day and not guaranteed. Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$20USD $634
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$20USD $634
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$20USD $634
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$20USD $634
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$19USD $603
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$19USD $603
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $603 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $603 for Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 13 km
- Forth Bridge (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 65 km
- Cairngorm Mountains (Scotland)
- 23 km
- Loch an Eilein (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Dores (Scotland)
- 76 km
- Ullapool (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Ardvreck Castle (Scotland)
- 18 km
- Achmelvich (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Lochinver (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $603 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highland Explorer: Skye & Far North