- Our saving
- US $ 650
- Learn about ancient Celtic culture
- Explore three national parks
- Visit an incredible array of castles
- Search for gold at Dolaucothi mine
- Rather Poor
- DanielWritten on August 20, 20182.5 - AverageWhile the driver guide was polite , and exceptionally informed about history,.He was not communicative with choices he made in his interaction of itinerayShow detailed ratings
- DJDeborahWritten on August 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentDan was a excellent tour guide and excellent driver. A wealth of information and delivered the stories and information in a fun way. Dan was very considerate and helpful for the whole group. Loved the tour.Show detailed ratings
- ESEleanorWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentLoved the tour, weather, landscape, towns and Dan's great knowledge of Wales was wonderfulShow detailed ratings
- RachaelWritten on April 29, 20184.0 - GoodAnother amazing Rabbies adventure! Even though it rained quite a bit, and we ran into some heavy traffic in and out of London, I had a great time exploring some of the wilds and wonders of Wales, including lots of cool castles! I would definitely recommend Rabbies and will be going on more tours in the future! Thank you "Dave" and Rabbies! :)Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentWas well planned. The small group and a good guide/diver has made it one of the better tours that we have experienced.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of England and Wales
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
The vehicles have space for one medium-sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag of either a backpack or handbag per person. Unfortunately, Rabbies Tours are unable to store luggage in their offices, but nearby train and bus stations usually have storage facilities.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Sygun Copper Mine: £8.95, Pembroke Castle: £6.00. Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
- MondayAug 27, 2018from London5 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$29USD $686
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London5 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to London0 seats left$29USD $686
- MondaySep 10, 2018from London5 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to London0 seats left$29USD $686
- MondaySep 17, 2018from London5 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to London0 seats left$29USD $686
- MondaySep 24, 2018from London5 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to London0 seats left$29USD $686
- MondayOct 1, 2018from London5 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$27USD $650
- MondayOct 8, 2018from London5 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$27USD $650
- MondayOct 15, 2018from London5 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$27USD $650
- MondayOct 22, 2018from London5 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$27USD $650
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $650 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $650 for Discover Wales, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 132 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 159 km
- Aberystwyth (Wales)
- 50 km
- Snowdonia National Park (England)
- 21 km
- Beddgelert (England)
- 50 km
- Machynlleth (Wales)
- 42 km
- Porthmadog (Wales)
- 8 km
- Harlech Castle (England)
- 50 km
- Aberystwyth (Wales)
- 22 km
- Aberaeron (Wales)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $650 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Discover Wales via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Wales