4-day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh
- Our saving
- US $ 474
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +16 Destinations
- Northern Scotland
- Marvel in the stunning scenery of the Scottish countryside
- View the majestic Glencoe and visit the great Talisker Bay
- Get off the beaten track and explore the wonders of Skye
- See Ben Nevis and stop in Dunkeld - a historic village
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- CNCynthiaWritten on April 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Although the weather wasn’t the best, Peter tried to keep us entertained with stories about the history, people and geography we were seeing. We loved it
- MEMary FrancesWritten on April 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour guide highly recommended lots of interesting facts and folkore
- KarenWritten on March 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
David took us to as many places as he could fit into the day. A great tour guide. Recommend Rabbies every time.
- KSKathleenWritten on March 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our first night B&B was excellent, the second 2 nights were clean but very small, could not shower due to extremely hot or freezing cold water... no in between.
- SPSugandhaWritten on January 28, 20194.5 - Excellent
I with my parents took this 4 day tour of Isle of Skye and West Highlands during January 2019 and we had a very great and lively experience. Keith was amaxing, he told a lot of stories, folk tales, history, geography, sociology and geology. On the fourth... Read moreShow detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Sugandha, It sounds like you had such fun with Keith, we're so pleased to hear it! Thanks so much for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon. All the best, Aimee
- TNTeddyWritten on October 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall is amazing. But, the accomodation has poor wifi..
- MmonikaWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the flexibility of this tour. We added another stop which wasn't on our itinerary and it was great. I'm glad I chose this tour. Gill B was a fantastic guide.
- CCarolynWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Exceptional tour! Jodie gave us an in-depth review if history spun with stories of Scotland. She is just a delight as the tour director.
- RORebeccaWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - Excellent
I had a wonderful time on the four day Isle of Skye and West Highlands tour. We had Mahri as our guide and she was the best, I’m glad we had her. Not only was she always cheerful and kind, she had amazing stories to tell throughout the trip which made it... Read moreShow detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Rebecca, Sometimes it's lovely to have everything planned for you and to not have to worry about driving or getting from place to place. Just sit back, relax and off you go! We're so pleased that you enjoyed the tour - and Scotland! All the best, Aimee
- PMPaulaWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jodi was excellent. She had a good historical perspective and provided great stories about Scottish fairies, giants, etc. She ensured we saw everything we wanted to see. She was extra special. Best tour I have ever been on and I am a tour manager. Will... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ , EH1 3DQ, Edinburgh, City Of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom 09:15
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
4-day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$16USD $524
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $524
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $524
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$16USD $524
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$16USD $524
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $524
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Edinburgh6 seats left$16USD $524
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $524
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $524
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Edinburgh0 seats left$16USD $524
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2019 the full payment of $474 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $474 for 4-day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Doune (Scotland)
- 84 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Loch Linnhe (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 42 km
- Kyle of Lochalsh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $474 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 4-day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 4-day Isle of Skye & West Highlands Small-Group Tour from Edinburgh