Isle of Skye & West Highlands
- Our saving
- US $ 490
- +16 Destinations
- Northern Scotland
- Marvel in the stunning scenery of the Scottish countryside
- View the majestic Glencoe and visit the great Talisker Bay
- Get off the beaten track and explore the wonders of Skye
- See Ben Nevis and stop in Dunkeld - a historic village
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MmonikaWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentI loved the flexibility of this tour. We added another stop which wasn't on our itinerary and it was great. I'm glad I chose this tour. Gill B was a fantastic guide.Show detailed ratings
- CCarolynWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentExceptional tour! Jodie gave us an in-depth review if history spun with stories of Scotland. She is just a delight as the tour director.Show detailed ratings
- RORebeccaWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had a wonderful time on the four day Isle of Skye and West Highlands tour. We had Mahri as our guide and she was the best, I’m glad we had her. Not only was she always cheerful and kind, she had amazing stories to tell throughout the trip which made it that much more magical. It was great to have an itinerary planned out for me and to jump on a bus everyday and have someone take me around and show me the sights. It was a lot easier than trying to plan a trip on my own. I also loved the small bus and having a smaller group. The accommodations were fantastic. I opted for the B&B choice and was not disappointed. I had a very positive and loved Scotland. I wouldn’t hesitate to do it all again.Show detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Rebecca, Sometimes it's lovely to have everything planned for you and to not have to worry about driving or getting from place to place. Just sit back, relax and off you go! We're so pleased that you enjoyed the tour - and Scotland! All the best, Aimee
- PMPaulaWritten on September 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentJodi was excellent. She had a good historical perspective and provided great stories about Scottish fairies, giants, etc. She ensured we saw everything we wanted to see. She was extra special. Best tour I have ever been on and I am a tour manager. Will highly recommend Robbies to everyone.Show detailed ratings
- CVChristinaWritten on September 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was our first experience with a guided tour. We didn't knew what we could expect. Just back home from this trip, we came back with wonderful memories. Matt, our guide was marvelous! He always took the time to explain the details of the day, see if it suited everybody. For some attractions he gave an alternative for people who didn't wanted to join. At check-in in the B&B's he always came in with everybody to be sure that everything was ok with the reservation. He had a great humor, put on some Scottish music along the journey to really put us in the mood and culture. He has a really good knowledge of his country, its myths and stories, it was a pleasure to listen to him. The advantage of those small (16) groups is that you really have a contact with each other and you don't have the feeling to blindly follow your guide like small kids. And of course the views were breath taking, we couldn't have see all of this on our own. We would definitely recommend Rabbie's tour to anyone.Show detailed ratings
- PPamruellanWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything was beyond expectation, and Iain was so full of interesting stories, history, and enthusiasm for his homeland. Every departure left on time and every minute of the time in and out of the coach was thrilling. Well done Rabbies tours, and a huge thank you to the most interesting driver/tour guide ever. We can’t wait for the next trip with you.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe had a fantastic time on our 4 day Isle of Skye with our guide Nick. He was a world of knowledge. Funny and accommodating.Nick went out of his way to insure our mixed group of couples, families and a few with limited mobility were having a good time. Buses are comfortable if you're one of the early boarders and had a front seat. Probably not so for folks in the back. Overhead racks for small back packs. Nick had pre-set music that went well with our journey. Days were not overly long and the two B&Bs were very nice especially Fasgraths. Sheila our in owner was a true delight. Nick made lunch and supper recommendations that were spot on. Weather was as they say in Scotland, changeable, to say the least but our group were real troopers and forged ahead. Only regret was it was over too soon.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentAdam our tour guide was great excellent.Show detailed ratings
- LBLoriWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentHe was awesome! Great itinerary and amazing details, stories, and history for the areas.Show detailed ratings
- MBMarieWritten on January 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentSpent an excellent four days with Peter out tour guide. He was knowledgeable, personable and experienced. He went out of his way to provide photo stops and information about what the group wanted to see and do. His knowledge of history was brilliant. He wove our tour together with appropriate historical stories, myths and legends. As an older, less agile member of the group, he provided practical assistance whenever necessary. An excellent tour guide!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person.
B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price.
Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Isle of Skye & West Highlands
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $515
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $515
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $515
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$15USD $490
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$15USD $490
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$15USD $490
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$15USD $490
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$15USD $490
- MondayDec 10, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$15USD $490
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $515
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $490 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $490 for Isle of Skye & West Highlands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Doune (Scotland)
- 84 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Loch Linnhe (Scotland)
- 24 km
- Fort William (Scotland)
- 21 km
- Glenfinnan (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Mallaig (Scotland)
- 64 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 42 km
- Kyle of Lochalsh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $490 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Isle of Skye & West Highlands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Isle of Skye & West Highlands