Iona, Mull & the Isle of Skye
- Our saving
- US $ 724
- Explore the natural wonders of Skye
- Go island hopping through the Inner Hebrides
- Witness the geological wonders of Fingal’s Cave
- Visit the historic Iona Abbey
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- BarbaraWritten on July 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuu was so full of lively storytelling, which is so important when sitting on a bus for long periods of time. She didn't over-talk but knew when to include stories, when to play music, and when to just let people visit. The added little "stops" she added were so amazing. Can't say enough good things about our first lovely trip to Scotland. We'll be back.Show detailed ratings
- SusanWritten on July 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentOur guide was great! Very knowledgeable, great sense of humour, made sure everyone felt included in the trip. Flexible in terms of what we'd see, based on interests, great driver on those difficult roads! I would highly recommend a trip with Matt to Iona and Mull, and the Isle of Skye.Show detailed ratings
- CLCherylWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was one of my favourite tours of all time. Andrew took care of us so well. His stories, jokes and music added to all of the historical references he had. It was great value and I would recommend Rabbies tours again.Show detailed ratings
- MIMargaretWritten on July 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe whole tour was fantastic from beginning to end. Went places we didn't expect. Grant gave us an insight into all aspects of culture landscape and showed us little gems that would probably miss if you did it on your own. And we were lucky enough to have brilliant weather.Show detailed ratings
- PMPieterWritten on April 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour with fantastic guideShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ. (Please note this is subject to change)
What kind of accommodation is included in this tour?
Your tour includes accommodation with breakfast. Choose either B&B or Hotel accommodation in a twin or double room for two people, or a single room for one person. If you have any special requirements, please mention at the time of booking. B&Bs (Bed & Breakfasts): B&Bs or guesthouses are usually smaller than hotels and provide a good quality, homely setting. The showering and toilet facilities are private, and breakfast is included in the price. Hotels: Hotels usually have a bar or restaurant and provide evening meals. Breakfast is included in the price.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
Iona, Mull & the Isle of Skye
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$22USD $724Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Edinburgh5 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$22USD $724
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $724 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $724 for Iona, Mull & the Isle of Skye, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 42 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Inveraray (Scotland)
- 32 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 33 km
- Isle of Mull (Scotland)
- 28 km
- Isle of Iona (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Staffa (England)
- 54 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 16 km
- Port Appin (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $724 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iona, Mull & the Isle of Skye via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iona, Mull & the Isle of Skye