The Isle of Skye
- Our saving
- US $ 307
- Rather Poor
- AAnitaWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentTrip was absolutely fantastic. Nick our guide turned out to be the best of the best. His stories, music playlist and restaurant recommendations added extremely well to his tour commentary. We could not imagine a better time spending 3 days seeing the Isle of Skye from Edinburgh. Will hopefully try another city with this tour company... wish we could take our guide with us.Show detailed ratings
- JVJimWritten on August 31, 20184.0 - GoodJames was excellent. Great story teller, sense of humour, open and accessible. A pleasure to be with. One suggestion, it would be nice to have water available on the bus. Thanks for a fabulous three days on the Isle of Skye.Show detailed ratings
- ABAnnabelleWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was great to have the opportunity to see contrasting landscapes as well as to learn so much history. Sean was cheerful and friendly throughout. I’m hoping to go back in the winter to see those landscapes in the snow!!Show detailed ratings
- JTJosephWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentPerfect combination of scenery ,cheerful and informative guided tour and left to explore on our ownShow detailed ratings
- KarenWritten on March 8, 20184.0 - GoodGreat tour Visited some amazing places The bus had no entertainment Would have loved to have heard Scottish music and songs to set the mood during the tourShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Eilean Donan Castle: £7.50; Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
The Isle of Skye
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Edinburgh3 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to EdinburghOnly 3 seats left$11USD $352
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $307 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $307 for The Isle of Skye, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Doune (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 61 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 44 km
- Portree (Scotland)
- 11 km
- Old Man of Storr (Scotland)
- 12 km
- Kilt Rock (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $307 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Isle of Skye via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Isle of Skye