5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London
- Our saving
- US $ 535
- +15 Destinations
- South West England
- Visit the historic Winchester, a former Anglo-Saxon capital
- View Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument
- Explore Launceston & wander the ruins of Tintagel Castle
- Admire dramatic coastlines and indulge in local cuisine
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- TITomokoWritten on January 1, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A small, cosy tour with an excellent guide/driver made the trip so memorable. The guide was a great storyteller, who interwove history and geography. Glad to have joined the tour.
- PAPatriciaWritten on December 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kevin was very informative and attentive. Great tour.
- NTNigelWritten on December 7, 20183.0 - Average
Accommodation in Falmouth was below standard Jamie needs to learn to curb his frustrations when his passengers go a little astray.Show detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi there, It sounds like there was some room for improvement here, thank you for your feedback. The hotel which you were accommodated in generally receives excellent feedback and has a public rating of more 4.5 our of 5 stars, so we're surprised to hear your thoughts. It would be great if you could tell us more about your experience so that we can follow up with the hotel in question and ensure that changes are made where necessary. Kind Regards, Aimee
- CMCarlaWritten on November 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hugh was great and I've been recommending Rabbies to everyone I've met since; great tour no complaints except skip Stonehenge
- THThiWritten on November 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It is a fantastic tour!
- WCWilliamWritten on October 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The itinerary was great. It provided a good and relaxing overview of Devon and Cornwall. The accomodations and meals were value for money. But the best part of the trip was our Driver/Guide, Dave Thompson. He was superb!!!. His knowledge of the culture and... Read more
- DWDebraWritten on September 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Tour was fun Helen was great. Went to many beautiful places and saw lots of things on the short time. Like the smaller bus and less people. We could go places that others couldn’t. Would recommend to anyone
- RGRenaWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was better in every way than we were expecting. Our guide was excellent and went out of his way to accommodate our every wish.
- RORobynWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Helen was an excellent guide and safe driver. The tour met all my expectations. Could have used more days to see more sights.
- LHLaMonicaWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an excellent tour for a nice price. I was little concerning about the rooms because I had no idea where we were going but every single room turned out to be beautiful with excellent staff. I enjoyed the kindness and patience of out guide (Hugh) who... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH , SW1W 9SH, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom 09:15
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
End point Stance 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH , SW1W 9SH, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom 19:30
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of England and Wales
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Passengers are restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Stonehenge: £17.50 (free to members of English Heritage); Museum of Witchcraft: £5.00; Tintagel Castle: £9.50 (free to members of English Heritage). Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to London0 seats left$13USD $630
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayFeb 6, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$13USD $630
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayFeb 13, 2019to London0 seats left$13USD $630
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayFeb 20, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$13USD $630
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$13USD $630
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayMar 6, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$107$643-17%USD $535
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayMar 13, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$107$643-17%USD $535
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayMar 20, 2019to London0 seats left$13USD $630
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayMar 27, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$107$643-17%USD $535
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from London5 DaysWednesdayApr 3, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats left$107$643-17%USD $535
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $535 for 5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 96 km
- Winchester (England)
- 38 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 130 km
- Exeter (England)
- 32 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 16 km
- Tavistock (England)
- 47 km
- Exeter (England)
- 59 km
- Launceston (England)
- 24 km
- Boscastle (England)
- 4 km
- Tintagel (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London