5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London
- Our saving
- US $ 609
- +15 Destinations
- South West England
- See the prehistoric monument of Stonehenge
- Travel to legendary Land’s End
- Wander the ruins of Tintagel Castle
- Admire dramatic coastlines and ancient moors
- Age range
- 5 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- VDVerityWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentGuide took us to places told us some history, took us to important spots but then we had total freedom to choose what we did- energetic or more sedate for those like me with a sore knee. Safe and good tour for women on their own.Show detailed ratings
- CGCherylWritten on August 10, 20182.5 - AverageThe tour was very informative, David really knows his history which I found quite astounding regarding his recall. However, my recommendation would be to refer him to guided tours on foot, not as a guide/driver. He does have extensive knowledge of roads and alternative routes should there be roadblocks etc. However, there were times where our safety was compromised. Not always his fault, but talking and driving has its hazards. The health and safety of all onboard must take priority, and as a former bus driver, I do have first hand experience in this field.Show detailed ratingsRabbie's Tours commented on this reviewHi Cheryl, Thank you very much for your feedback. Our tours are driver/guided tours, so David was delivering a tour that was consistent with the model and product that we offer. We assure you that the health and safety of all on board - and of other road users - is a priority of ours. Please do contact us directly if you have any particular concerns about the driving standards as we obviously are in agreement that safety cannot be compromised. We are pleased that you were impressed with David's knowledge and that you found the tour informative. Kind Regards, Aimee
- VTViiveWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally fabulous with enough free time allowed to choose your own agenda. Relaxed and friendly yet always professional. Lovely experiene!Show detailed ratings
- JHJackieWritten on July 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat tour. Great guide. There were only five of this on the tour, but Rabbies never cancels, even if there is only one guest. I would recommend both the company and the tour.Show detailed ratings
- EMEvaWritten on July 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentDan provided care, and consideration, safe driving, history, mythological and legendary background with a good dose of gentle humour. You are lucky to have him represent tour radar through Rabbie'sTours.Show detailed ratings
- MCMargarethaWritten on July 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery good guide and an interesting itinerary.Show detailed ratings
- VDVictoriaWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat jam packed tour of Devon and Cornwall. Dean was a great tour leader that easily accomodated the groups interests and level of activity. There was plent of time to either take a break or go for a walk at the sites. Best suprise for the group was the Exeter Cathedral where at the evensong service we got to meet the Bishop and share a glass of wine with congregation. Accomodation for the group was split over several B&B establishments which were good, and all within walking distance of towncentres and of each other. Would recommend the tour to any one.Show detailed ratings
- HSHasanWritten on July 8, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was well planned and organised. The guide Jamie was very knowledgeable. He gave us all the information in a very interesting way. The level of accommodation should be improved a bit. Overall we were very satisfied with the tour.Show detailed ratings
- MBMargaretWritten on June 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentFantastic scenery. Hugh has excellent historical knowledge. The tour was very stress free and Hugh made it easy to enjoy the trip.Show detailed ratings
- MDMelisaWritten on May 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had an awesome time! Would definitely recommend!! Our guide was so knowledgeable, joyful and professional.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- From here, you travel back to London, a busy city far removed from the experiences you’ve enjoyed in the magical counties of Devon and Cornwall.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of England and Wales
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
The vehicles have space for one medium-sized suitcase/bag (maximum 15 kilos) and one carry-on bag of either a backpack or handbag per person. Unfortunately, Rabbies Tours are unable to store luggage in their offices, but nearby train and bus stations usually have storage facilities.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Stonehenge: £17.50 (free to members of English Heritage); Museum of Witchcraft: £5.00; Tintagel Castle: £9.50 (free to members of English Heritage). Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- MondayAug 20, 2018from London5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to London0 seats left$30USD $732
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from London5 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to London0 seats left$30USD $732
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London5 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$30USD $732
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from London5 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to London0 seats left$30USD $732
- MondayAug 27, 2018from London5 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to London0 seats left$30USD $732
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from London5 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to London0 seats left$30USD $732
- FridayAug 31, 2018from London5 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$30USD $732
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from London5 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$30USD $732
- MondaySep 3, 2018from London5 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to London0 seats left$30USD $732
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from London5 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$30USD $732
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 October 2018 the full payment of $609 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $609 for 5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 96 km
- Winchester (England)
- 38 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 130 km
- Exeter (England)
- 32 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 16 km
- Tavistock (England)
- 47 km
- Exeter (England)
- 59 km
- Launceston (England)
- 24 km
- Boscastle (England)
- 4 km
- Tintagel (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $609 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5-day Devon & Cornwall Small Group Tour from London