Islay & the Whisky Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 518
- Enjoy distinctive tastes of Islay whisky
- Stroll along rugged beaches
- Travel through Loch Lomond National Park
- Discover seaside towns and local produce
- Age range
- 18 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus, Historical
Other reviews about Rabbie's Tours:Write a review
- Royale Underhill's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.0 - Good...loved my Rabbie's tour, and would use them again for other adventures.Rabbie's Tours Read more
- Anita's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentTrip was absolutely fantastic. Nick our guide turned out to be the best of the best. His stories, music playlist and r... Read more
- monika's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentI loved the flexibility of this tour. We added another stop which wasn't on our itinerary and it was great. I'm glad I c... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What is the average group size?
The maximum group size is 16 people. Small groups mean you can discover the real country and get off the beaten track where other tours cannot go.
Where does the tour start?
The tour generally starts from Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ. (Please note this is subject to change)
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Islay & the Whisky Coast
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$17USD $543Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$17USD $543
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Edinburgh4 seats left$17USD $543
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $518
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $518
- MondayMar 25, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $518
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Edinburgh4 seats left$16USD $518
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $518 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $518 for Islay & the Whisky Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Kilmartin (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Kennacraig (Scotland)
- 45 km
- Isle of Islay (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Bowmore (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Kilchoman (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Bruichladdich (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $518 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Islay & the Whisky Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours