Islay & the Whisky Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 526
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy distinctive tastes of Islay whisky
- Stroll along rugged beaches
- Travel through Loch Lomond National Park
- Discover seaside towns and local produce
- Age range
- 18 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start and end in Edinburgh! With the in-depth cultural tour Islay & the Whisky Coast, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Edinburgh, Scotland and 14 other destinations in Scotland. Islay & the Whisky Coast is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
Other reviews about Rabbie's Tours:Write a review
- Jerilyn Greene's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentIt was fun and i loved Edinburgh.
- Pieter Malherbe's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour with fantastic guide
- Karen Rowe's review about another Rabbie's Tours tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour Visited some amazing places The bus had no entertainment Would have loved to have heard Scottish music ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Islay & the Whisky Coast
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Edinburgh4 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Edinburgh0 seats left$18USD $591
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $526 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $526 for Islay & the Whisky Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 545 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 71 km
- Callander (Scotland)
- 29 km
- Loch Lomond (Scotland)
- 62 km
- Oban (Scotland)
- 31 km
- Kilmartin (Scotland)
- 37 km
- Kennacraig (Scotland)
- 45 km
- Isle of Islay (Scotland)
- 7 km
- Bowmore (Scotland)
- 10 km
- Kilchoman (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Bruichladdich (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $526 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Islay & the Whisky Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours