Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia
- Our saving
- US $ 970
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Ride on scenic and quiet backroads and paths
- Visit the iconic Catholic holy city of Caravaca de la Cruz
- Wander through quintessential Spanish villages
- Reward yourself with delicious local food and wine
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour starts in Murcia. Optional short ride
- Day 2: Cycle to Caravaca de la Cruz
- Day 3: Circular ride around Caravaca
- Day 4: Cycle to Calasparra via 15th century Moratalla fortress
- Day 5: Cycle past almond and apricot orchards to Cieza
- Day 6: Ride through the scenic Ricote Valley back to Murcia
- Day 7: Trip ends in Murcia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDavidParkesWritten on May 24, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was a tour averaging about 40k per day with few hills so there was lots of time for sightseeing and relaxing. We spent most of our time in small towns with few tourists which meant that food and wine was generally excellent value. The riding was... Read more
- DDeborahWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a great area - and country - for cycling, but I would have like the daily distances to have been in the 60-80km range; I find it really difficult to find cycling holidays that aren't either too easy for me (like this one) or too difficult, in terms... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- MMadeleineWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing holiday. I have not travelled in a group with Explore before and had no expectations about the trip. Now, back at home, I am having withdrawal symptoms. It was the best experience. The area we cycled through, our fantastic leader Alex... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- CConorWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a brand new trip and we were the first group. Alex, the tour leader, did very well for his first Explore trip. It was very well organised and a lot thought given to the logistics. Perfect holiday for a week's trip in January within 2 hours flight... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- EElisabethWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Have been on many Explore cycling trips and it always amazes me how well the actual route has been put together (except the Russian one!)Review collected by Explore!
- DDorothyWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great experience. Good value at the price I paid.Review collected by Explore!
- SShonaDuncanWritten on March 29, 20192.5 - Average
This self guided cycling tour took us through quiet back roads and varied scenery from olive groves to almond trees, oranges and lemons growing in abundance and quite wild dramaitc scenery plus flat lands with green fields of rice a real variety of things... Read moreShow detailed ratingsExplore! commented on this reviewHi Shona, thank you so much for your review. I’m really pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your time away. The routes taken tend to be away from the typical tourist route, but ones that offer up some fantastic scenery. It’s a shame that the transportation and accommodation didn’t score as highly as we would have liked – we’d love to get your thoughts on both these aspects so we can review whether improvements can be made.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Murcia7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Murcia10+ seats left$21USD $1,019
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Murcia6 seats left$21USD $1,019
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Murcia8 seats left$20USD $970
- SundayJan 19, 2020from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Murcia10+ seats left$20USD $970
- SundayFeb 9, 2020from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Murcia10+ seats left$20USD $970
- SundayMar 1, 2020from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to Murcia10+ seats left$20USD $970
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Murcia10+ seats left$20USD $970
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Murcia10+ seats left$20USD $970
- SundaySep 27, 2020from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Murcia10+ seats left$20USD $970
- SundayOct 18, 2020from Murcia7 DaysSaturdayOct 24, 2020to Murcia10+ seats left$20USD $970
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Murcia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Explore!. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Explore!. Please familiarise yourself with the Explore! payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Murcia (Spain)
- 65 km
- Caravaca de la Cruz (Spain)
- 20 km
- Calasparra (Spain)
- 24 km
- Cieza (Spain)
- 38 km
- Murcia (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $970 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycle Southern Spain - Murcia