Bangkok to Singapore: Markets & Pad Thai
- Tour Operator:
- G Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui
- Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Penang Island
- Cameron Highlands
- Kuala Lumpur
- Colorful Bangkok life along the canals
- Hiking trails of Cameron Highlands
- Batu Cave under a limestone hill
- Peranakan shophouses in historic Melaka
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Bangkok
- Day 2: Bangkok/Surat Thani (1B)
- Day 3: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
- Day 4: Khao Sok/Ko Samui Island (1B)
- Day 5: Ko Samui Island (1B, 1L)
- Day 6: Ko Samui Island/George Town (1B)
- Day 7: George Town
- Day 8: George Town/Chenderoh Lake (1D)
- Day 9: Chenderoh Lake/Cameron Highlands (1B)
- Day 10: Cameron Highlands/Kuala Lumpur
- Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
- Day 12: Kuala Lumpur/Melaka
- Day 13: Melaka/Singapore
- Day 14: Singapore (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Mary· February 27th, 2020I had an amazing time on this trip! Every place we went to was amazing with such beautiful sights and knowledgable local guides. The tour offered heaps of optional activities that were very affordable and well worth the price! The pace was good,... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- ESEmma· November 15th, 2019Good locations selected but more of a party tour than anything else. Would have liked more cultural experiences and food experience.Trip date: October 2019
- Leonardo· November 7th, 2019Fully recommend it!!!Trip date: September 2019
- Thomas· October 27th, 2019It was a great tour, and guide.G Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Thomas.Trip date: September 2019
- LCLouis· August 3rd, 2019The tour was great and with Kulika it was awesome! She paid attention to everyone in the group. She is very available and always enthusiastic and smiling. I was very happy of this tour and the guide. It was my 1st time and I will probably go again... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewWe look forward to welcoming you again soon! Our world deserves more Louis.Trip date: July 2019
- Zorile· August 3rd, 2019The tour was very well planned and we saw lot of places. The accommodation and choices of restaurant were excellent. Pui (Kulika) made sure we had the best tour possible and very helpful to anything we needed. It was an unforgettable experience. Thank... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewAnd we love you to the moon and back Zorlie!Trip date: July 2019
- AWAngus· July 25th, 2019Best travel experience I've had.G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Humbled to hear this - thanks Angus!Trip date: June 2019
- JJess· April 5th, 2019Enjoyed the tour, saw lots of great places and accommodation was good. Had free time to do your own thing as wellG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thank you Jess.Trip date: March 2019
- Michail· February 16th, 2019That was a nice tour! We visited nice places, we had good accommodation and Fon was an excellent guide! There are not so many activities included but those offered are not so expensive. I totally recommend this tour!G Adventures commented on this reviewLove it! Thanks Michail!Trip date: February 2019
- HSHalah· January 31st, 2019Absolutely loved the tour and definitely recommend it. We got to explore a lot of the 3 countries in only 14 days. I suggest staying in Bangkok a couple more days before the tour and another day in Singapore after, since the tour didn’t include much... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank you Halah!Trip date: January 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday11 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday24 Aug, 2021$1,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday20 Aug, 2021EnglishThursday2 Sep, 2021$1,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday3 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday16 Sep, 2021$1,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday17 Sep, 2021EnglishThursday30 Sep, 2021$1,2990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday14 Oct, 2021$1,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday15 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday28 Oct, 2021$1,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday29 Oct, 2021EnglishThursday11 Nov, 2021$1,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday5 Nov, 2021EnglishThursday18 Nov, 2021$1,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday26 Nov, 2021EnglishThursday9 Dec, 2021$1,4490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday3 Dec, 2021EnglishThursday16 Dec, 2021$1,4990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar