Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days)
- Explore the streets of Quebec City
- Go to the top of the CN Tower
- See the breathtaking Niagara Falls
- Hike through Parc Omega
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- GCGarryWritten on October 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentA very exciting trip with Trafalgar touring the West Coast of Canada and a seven day cruise up the inside passage. Tour guide was Ben Hutchinson, he was fantastic! He knew so much about the places we visited a real wealth of knowledge.Show detailed ratings
- MCMarieWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was everything I expected and more. Beautiful country (Canadian Rockies) Tour Guide (Ben Hutchinson) was very knowledgeable and his enthusiasm was infectious.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Toronto (2 nights)
- Day 2: Toronto Sightseeing
- Day 3: Toronto - Niagara Falls
- Day 4: Niagara Falls – Kingston – Ottawa
- Day 5: Ottawa - Parc Omega- Quebec City (2 nights)
- Day 6: Quebec City Sightseeing
- Day 7: Quebec City - Montreal (2 nights)
- Day 8: Montreal Sightseeing
- Day 9: Depart Toronto
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
What kind of buses will be used for this tour?
We pride ourselves on having the finest fleet of fuel-efficient, fully air-conditioned coaches and all comes with reclining seats and on-board restrooms. The high vantage point from your coach's window means you can take in all the glorious scenery, whether it's a vast rural landscape or an urban city center. We also have on board WiFi.
- September 14, 2016
Do I need to organise visas?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,011
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,011
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Toronto9 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,136
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 245 km
- Kingston (Canada)
- 146 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 65 km
- Parc Omega (Canada)
- 311 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 506 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,544 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Eastern Canada (9 Days)