Best of Eastern Canada End Toronto Summer
- Our saving
- US $ 2,003
- Be astounded by the thunderous roar of Niagara Falls
- Admire lush meadows and ice wine vineyards of Ontario
- View Toronto’s panoramic cityscape from the CN Tower
- Fall in love with the French-Canadian blend of Quebec
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Toronto (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Toronto Sightseeing
- Day 3: Toronto – Niagara Falls
- Day 4: Niagara Falls – Kingston – Ottawa
- Day 5: Ottawa – Parc Omega – Quebec City (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Quebec City Sightseeing
- Day 7: Quebec City – Montreal (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Montreal Sightseeing
- Day 9: Depart Toronto
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AnneWritten on August 29, 20193.0 - Average
The guide was not very organised and the itinerary wasn’t well planned. I will not be using Trafalgar again.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to share your feedback on your guided holiday with Trafalgar. We are fully aware of the important role that our Travel Directors play in the success of our trips. As such, all of our representatives have received thorough training to be able to manage our departures with the highest level of professionalism. Therefore, we are disappointed that your trip was not as seamless as you were expecting on this occasion. As such, we have shared your comments with our Operations Department so that they can be addressed accordingly, and to make sure that the necessary steps are taken to ensure a better experience going forward. With the above said, we hope that you have taken away some memorable highlight from your trip, and though we note with reluctance that you might not travel with us again, we would like to wish you all the best for your future holidays.Review collected by Trafalgar
- AnjumWritten on August 22, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Well planned tour, comfortable coach, energetic tour director, good hotels, expert coach driver. Safety arrangement at Hilton Quebec were poor and as result mine & fellow tour lady's hand bags were stolen from hotel's breakfast buffet. We lost our... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- MartinWritten on July 31, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was ok in so far as you will only get to see a little of each city in the time allotted. The hotels were all excellent except for the Hilton in Quebec City which was not very clean. We requested a different room which we got but it wasn’t any... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- GLORIAWritten on July 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The cost for the tour is very reasonable with no hidden fees, and excellent without being expensive. The hotels are 4 star providing excellent breakfast. Ron, our tour director/guide, is knowledgeable and personable. There were local guides in the morning... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- AtanuWritten on July 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall excellent tour enjoyed althroughReview collected by Trafalgar
- DBDianneWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was amazing. Have done many tours all over the world and this was the best. Well organized, nice hotels, wonderful group meals, professional to the last. Would highly recommend Trafalgar to anyone interested in doing a tour anywhere in the world.
- DRDanielWritten on July 25, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Do not include Ottawa as a tour site, it was a stop over with a drive by of buildings, Very disappointing. Had to buy additional airline tickets when tour advised it would not return to Toronto until after 4pm, brochure said 2pm, $660.00 addition to price.... Read more
- MCMarieWritten on October 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was everything I expected and more. Beautiful country (Canadian Rockies) Tour Guide (Ben Hutchinson) was very knowledgeable and his enthusiasm was infectious.
- AGanneWritten on August 13, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a great trip with ben lots of fun good time bens a great guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What kind of transportation is used for this tour?
Trafalgar prides themselves on having the finest fleet of fuel-efficient, fully air-conditioned coaches and all come with reclining seats and onboard restrooms. The high vantage point from your coach's window means you can take in all the glorious scenery, whether it's a vast rural landscape or an urban city centre. Onboard WiFi is also available.
Do I need to organise visas?
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your trip. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. Obtaining visas can take up to six weeks prior to your departure. It is strongly advised that you consult your local Consulate or Embassy of the country you are visiting well in advance to determine which visas they require.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Love Travel?
Guides who have led this tour
- "Born and raised in Vancouver Canada, I studied Canadian and European history in university before settling..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Best of Eastern Canada End Toronto Summer
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Toronto0 seats leftUSD $2,375Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to TorontoOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,350
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Toronto10+ seats leftUSD $2,295
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Toronto7 seats leftUSD $2,295
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Toronto10+ seats left$233$2,325-10%USD $2,093
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Toronto10+ seats left$238$2,375-10%USD $2,138
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to TorontoUSD $2,375
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to TorontoUSD $2,375
- ThursdayJun 18, 2020from Toronto9 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Toronto7 seats left$238$2,375-10%USD $2,138
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Toronto9 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Toronto10+ seats left$240$2,395-10%USD $2,156
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Toronto.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 4 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 November 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Toronto (Canada)
- 67 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 245 km
- Kingston (Canada)
- 146 km
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 65 km
- Parc Omega (Canada)
- 311 km
- Quebec City (Canada)
- 228 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 506 km
- Toronto (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,003 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,052 tours in North America
- covered by 115 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Eastern Canada End Toronto Summer