- Explore 16 th century town of Culross
- Visit Doune Castle AKA Castle Leoch
- Walk the tragic Culloden battlefield
- Gaze at lochs, mountains and glens
- Age range
- 18 to 100 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- SVSeanWritten on June 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe girlfriend and I loved the trip! We loved how much our tour guide Mack loves his country and how knowledgeable he is. The Outlander tour was the highlight of our stay in Scotland.Show detailed ratings
- JerilynWritten on May 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was fun and i loved Edinburgh.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was good. Loved the scenes where Outlander and Harry Potter were filmed.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rabbie's - Friendly Small Group Tours of Scotland
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Rabbie's - Go Beyond The Guidebooks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need travel insurance?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour price however it is recommended to take out travel insurance before your trip. TourRadar has partnered with WorldNomads.com to make it simple and easy to book travel insurance, to get a quote or to buy online please see the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
How much luggage can I bring?
Luggage is restricted to one suitcase with a maximum weight of 15kg and one small day bag to go on the coach with you. Unfortunately, Rabbies are unable to store excess luggage, but nearby train and bus stations may have storage facilities for you to use.
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are: Culross Palace: £10.50; Falkland Palace: £13.00; Culloden Battlefield: £11.00; Glen Ord Whisky Distillery: £8.00; Urquhart Castle: £9.00; Doune Castle: £6.00; Blackness Castle: £6.00. Please be advised that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Rabbie's Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Outlander Trail, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Rabbie's Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Rabbie's Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 30 km
- Culross (Scotland)
- 34 km
- Falkland (Scotland)
- 106 km
- Newtonmore (England)
- 23 km
- Aviemore (Scotland)
- 40 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 5 km
- Culloden (Scotland)
- 4 km
- Clava Cairns (Scotland)
- 9 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Beauly (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Outlander Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Outlander Trail