- Our saving
- US $ 5,174
- Rather Poor
- CChristianWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing, it turned out to be her first tour ever and we thought she’d been doing it for years. She was an expert when it came to history and ensuring we had an absolute ball. She is amazing at what she does. I can only imagine how fantastic her tours would be now with more experience under her beltShow detailed ratings
- RHRachaelWritten on October 20, 20173.0 - AverageJemma was a fantastic leader, while she has sass for days she made sure everyone was having a good time and provided for countless laughs! 10/10Show detailed ratings
- JJesseWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was unbelievable. Mitch Adams was the best guide we could have asked for. Would not have been the same without him! Thanks Mitch!Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodWe recently came back from a 33 day Europe tour with Jess and we had the best time. Jess’s knowledge of history and culture gave us a much better understanding of the places we were visiting. She had the best suggestions for food and restaurants and was always there to help and provide sight seeing ideas and attractions and maps everywhere we went. Her walking tours were the best we went on by far and her enthusiastic, bubbly and positive attitude lifted the mood of the group every day. I am sure that we wouldn’t have had the most amazing time we had on our tour if she hadn’t been there to guide us through it all and hadn’t be so willing to help us with any questions we had. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.Show detailed ratings
- BGBecWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was my first big overseas trip to Europe and I was very nervous, but I could not be more happy with my decision to do a TopDeck tour!!!! We visited 18 countries in 33 Days and I cannot explain better value for money with all the stress removed from our shoulders. Our tour guide, Jess, was absolutely amazing! Throughout the whole trip she went above and beyond to ensure we were all looked after and everything flowed smoothly for all her passengers! It felt like we were one big happy family and the trip really exceeded my expectations. Jess made everything easy. We did a quick tour in each major city upon arrival and she helped us set up our bearings before we could go out and explore! She was so very knowledgeable and gave us heaps of insider tips - which were lifesavers at time. Most of the accomodation is great with a few tiny box rooms which is to be expected in Europe. Overall it's super fast paced with quite a bit of bus time, but I don't think there would have been a better way to introduce Europe and we loved every moment!!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAndrewWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentI recently completed the amazing 33 day Discover Europe tour with Jess as trip leader. Jess's passion and enthusiasm for travel is obvious from the moment you meet her, and this positivity quickly spreads throughout the whole group. Her past experience and knowledge is fantastic, from the history of each country, to its places, buildings and famous people which really brings the whole experience to life. It's also the little things that make a huge difference to your trip, like recommending places to visit and foods to try and navigating on the public transport systems which helps you feel more confident and allows the best use of time to maximise all the experiences on offer. Best tour ever!Show detailed ratings
- LLukeWritten on October 10, 20174.0 - GoodI had a remarkable time on tour with Jess. I've been on a few tours now, and my tour with Jess was definitely a stand out. She brings a huge amount of positive energy into the group, easy to get along with, and amazing knowledge of the history of the places we visited.Show detailed ratings
- DFDanielWritten on October 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was lucky enough to do a 33 day tour and was blessed with Jess as my guide throughout this time, Jess was excellent at giving descriptions of sites and was able to answer any questions that were thrown at her with ease. Jess made my Topdeck experience great by having the ability to carry out her job with ease and with a non stress attitude which was comforting and what I had hoped for whilst being on holidays.Show detailed ratings
- NNicolleWritten on October 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentI did the 33-day Discover Europe tour with Jess and I absolutely loved it! Jess was bubbly, passionate and organised the entire time. She could explain in great detail the history of each city but would also point out some hidden gems, like the shop that has 150 flavours of gelati. Jess and our bus driver Victor were a great pair and their positive attitudes really got us through long bus rides. Jess showed genuine concern and offered help when anyone was sick or in a sticky situation. She's also a good singer and looks 10/10 in a dirndl! I feel very lucky to have had her as my trip leader. I would definitely recommend the trip to others and am having withdrawals already!Show detailed ratings
- SBShannenWritten on October 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentJess was my tour leader for 33 days and not once in the whole time did I ever not enjoy having her as my leader! Her energy and amazing spirit made everyone super happy and you always felt like you had a friend with you rather than a tour guide. She has so much knowledge and information about the places we visited and I learnt a lot from her! I enjoyed every second on this tour and Jess was a big part of why I had one of the best trips of my life! I’ll be forever grateful to have had her as my tour guide and anyone who gets her in the future is in for the best trip ever!! Love you Jess!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Corfu, Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Corfu
- Day 18: Corfu
- Day 19: Corfu
- Day 20: Corfu to Tirana, Albania
- Day 21: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 22: Dubrovnik
- Day 23: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 24: Zadar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 25: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 26: Budapest
- Day 27: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 28: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 29: Prague
- Day 30: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 31: Berlin
- Day 32: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 33: Amsterdam
- Day 34: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can people over 39 year age join this group?
Unfortunately people over the age of 39 are not able to do this trip. Please don't worry though as there are many tour operators who accept people over the age of 39. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayAug 17, 2018from London34 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to London0 seats left$151USD $6,059Based on Double
- FridayAug 24, 2018from London34 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to London4 seats left$151USD $6,059Based on Double
- FridayAug 31, 2018from London34 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to London7 seats left$151USD $6,059Based on Double
- FridaySep 7, 2018from London34 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to London10+ seats left$742$6,059-10%USD $5,453Based on Double
- FridaySep 14, 2018from London34 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to LondonOnly 3 seats left$151USD $6,059Based on Double
- FridaySep 21, 2018from London34 DaysWednesdayOct 24, 2018to London0 seats left$151USD $6,059Based on Double
- FridayOct 5, 2018from London34 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to London0 seats left$144USD $5,749Based on Double
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$704$5,749-10%USD $5,174Based on Twin-Share
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$704$5,749-10%USD $5,174Based on Twin-Share
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$704$5,749-10%USD $5,174Based on Twin-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Discover Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 September 2018 the full payment of $5,174 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5174 for Discover Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,174 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,973 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 72 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Europe