- Our saving
- US $ 5,045
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- RHRachaelWritten on October 20, 20173.0 - AverageJemma was a fantastic leader, while she has sass for days she made sure everyone was having a good time and provided for countless laughs! 10/10Show detailed ratings
- JJesseWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was unbelievable. Mitch Adams was the best guide we could have asked for. Would not have been the same without him! Thanks Mitch!Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodWe recently came back from a 33 day Europe tour with Jess and we had the best time. Jess’s knowledge of history and culture gave us a much better understanding of the places we were visiting. She had the best suggestions for food and restaurants and was always there to help and provide sight seeing ideas and attractions and maps everywhere we went. Her walking tours were the best we went on by far and her enthusiastic, bubbly and positive attitude lifted the mood of the group every day. I am sure that we wouldn’t have had the most amazing time we had on our tour if she hadn’t been there to guide us through it all and hadn’t be so willing to help us with any questions we had. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.Show detailed ratings
- AAndrewWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentI recently completed the amazing 33 day Discover Europe tour with Jess as trip leader. Jess's passion and enthusiasm for travel is obvious from the moment you meet her, and this positivity quickly spreads throughout the whole group. Her past experience and knowledge is fantastic, from the history of each country, to its places, buildings and famous people which really brings the whole experience to life. It's also the little things that make a huge difference to your trip, like recommending places to visit and foods to try and navigating on the public transport systems which helps you feel more confident and allows the best use of time to maximise all the experiences on offer. Best tour ever!Show detailed ratings
- LLukeWritten on October 10, 20174.0 - GoodI had a remarkable time on tour with Jess. I've been on a few tours now, and my tour with Jess was definitely a stand out. She brings a huge amount of positive energy into the group, easy to get along with, and amazing knowledge of the history of the places we visited.Show detailed ratings
- DFDanielWritten on October 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was lucky enough to do a 33 day tour and was blessed with Jess as my guide throughout this time, Jess was excellent at giving descriptions of sites and was able to answer any questions that were thrown at her with ease. Jess made my Topdeck experience great by having the ability to carry out her job with ease and with a non stress attitude which was comforting and what I had hoped for whilst being on holidays.Show detailed ratings
- NNicolleWritten on October 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentI did the 33-day Discover Europe tour with Jess and I absolutely loved it! Jess was bubbly, passionate and organised the entire time. She could explain in great detail the history of each city but would also point out some hidden gems, like the shop that has 150 flavours of gelati. Jess and our bus driver Victor were a great pair and their positive attitudes really got us through long bus rides. Jess showed genuine concern and offered help when anyone was sick or in a sticky situation. She's also a good singer and looks 10/10 in a dirndl! I feel very lucky to have had her as my trip leader. I would definitely recommend the trip to others and am having withdrawals already!Show detailed ratings
- SBShannenWritten on October 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentJess was my tour leader for 33 days and not once in the whole time did I ever not enjoy having her as my leader! Her energy and amazing spirit made everyone super happy and you always felt like you had a friend with you rather than a tour guide. She has so much knowledge and information about the places we visited and I learnt a lot from her! I enjoyed every second on this tour and Jess was a big part of why I had one of the best trips of my life! I’ll be forever grateful to have had her as my tour guide and anyone who gets her in the future is in for the best trip ever!! Love you Jess!!Show detailed ratings
- RRyanWritten on March 8, 20174.5 - ExcellentBused around Europe for 20 days with an amazing group of people seeing 10 countries and so many things with an amazing tour guide who knew everything and had heaps of great secret places to show us where to get the best food, views, photos and culture. Sarah was a fantastic guide with everything from getting us all to all of our activities on time, being super cheerful at awful times of the morning to things like stoppping the bus for a snowball fight because one member of the group had never seen snow. She also knows where to get amazing paninis. I even got to celebrate my birthday on the tour and Sarah organised one of the wildest, most amazing birthday parties I've ever had. Lots of stars.Show detailed ratings
- TCTaraWritten on February 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentI honestly miss having this little bubble of joy in my life. She took a few days to warm to but we all became so close with her by the end and I didn't want to leave. It's so obvious her passion for travel and adventure and she goes out of her way to help out the travellers in her group. Love you jess!! Thank you for what was the best experience of my life. - TaraShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Corfu, Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Corfu
- Day 18: Corfu
- Day 19: Corfu
- Day 20: Corfu to Tirana, Albania
- Day 21: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 22: Dubrovnik
- Day 23: Dubrovnik to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 24: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 25: Budapest
- Day 26: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 27: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 28: Prague
- Day 29: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 30: Berlin
- Day 31: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 32: Amsterdam
- Day 33: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
Can people over 39 year age join this group?
Unfortunately people over the age of 39 are not able to do this trip. Please don't worry though as there are many tour operators who accept people over the age of 39. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- June 11, 2015
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- FridayApr 6, 2018from LondonTuesdayMay 8, 2018in LondonOur saving$704Price$5,749-12%USD $5,045Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayApr 20, 2018from LondonTuesdayMay 22, 2018in LondonOur saving$704Price$5,749-12%USD $5,045Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayMay 4, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 5, 2018in LondonOur saving$704Price$5,749-12%USD $5,045Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayMay 11, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 12, 2018in LondonOur saving$704Price$5,749-12%USD $5,045Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayMay 18, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 19, 2018in LondonOur saving$742Price$6,059-12%USD $5,317Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayMay 25, 2018from LondonTuesdayJun 26, 2018in LondonOur saving$742Price$6,059-12%USD $5,317Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayJun 1, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 3, 2018in LondonOur saving$742Price$6,059-12%USD $5,317Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayJun 8, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 10, 2018in LondonOur saving$742Price$6,059-12%USD $5,317Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayJun 15, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 17, 2018in LondonOur saving$781Price$6,379-12%USD $5,597Based on Double10+ spaces left
- FridayJun 22, 2018from LondonTuesdayJul 24, 2018in LondonOur saving$781Price$6,379-12%USD $5,597Based on Double10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Discover Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2017 the full payment of $5,045 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5045 for Discover Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,045 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 401 travellers have already met
before they left for Discover Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 69 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Europe