- Our saving
- US $ 5,699
- Rather Poor
- JJohnWritten on October 4, 20183.5 - GoodI've been on several guided tours before with some of topdecks competitors and I found this tour to be sub par. There were multiple stops on this trip that I thought was kind of a waste. Topdeck would be better off and rerouting to avoid of the destinations. For example, Corfu, Greece was pretty much of a waste of time. We spent 3 days there and there's not much there, not to mention the 18 Hr ferry ride needed (it was also 3 hrs late). Which also lead to a night in Tirana, Albania. It was more like a pit stop for the next day so we can make it to Croatia. Also, I found the tour guide very condescending and unprofessional. I found him to be very unwelcoming towards people that weren't Aussie or Kiwi. Tour guides should be friendly towards all nationalities; not condescending. The positives of the tour was that there were no real hiccups in terms of our accommodation. Our included dinners were fairly good.Show detailed ratings
- CCaitlinWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere were so many good moments of the trip and Emily was pretty much there for all of them laughing along side us!! She made it the best trip ever!!Show detailed ratings
- StephenWritten on September 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was a one of a lifetime experience made all the more memorable by our wonderful tour guide Emily. She was knowledgable, open minded and encouraging. She was in her zone and she would let nothing stand in the way of us having a great time.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentThere were some many good times that we had and pretty much every single one Emily was there laughing along side us. She made the trip great and THE BEST HOLIDAY I’ve been on EVER!!Show detailed ratings
- RRebeccaWritten on September 17, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour was amazing. Our tour guide made it so enjoyable and fascinating for those of us who love history, but didn’t go overboard for those who don’t. The countries and experiences were amazingShow detailed ratings
- CChristianWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing, it turned out to be her first tour ever and we thought she’d been doing it for years. She was an expert when it came to history and ensuring we had an absolute ball. She is amazing at what she does. I can only imagine how fantastic her tours would be now with more experience under her beltShow detailed ratings
- RHRachaelWritten on October 20, 20173.0 - AverageJemma was a fantastic leader, while she has sass for days she made sure everyone was having a good time and provided for countless laughs! 10/10Show detailed ratings
- JJesseWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was unbelievable. Mitch Adams was the best guide we could have asked for. Would not have been the same without him! Thanks Mitch!Show detailed ratings
- JJessWritten on October 11, 20174.0 - GoodWe recently came back from a 33 day Europe tour with Jess and we had the best time. Jess’s knowledge of history and culture gave us a much better understanding of the places we were visiting. She had the best suggestions for food and restaurants and was always there to help and provide sight seeing ideas and attractions and maps everywhere we went. Her walking tours were the best we went on by far and her enthusiastic, bubbly and positive attitude lifted the mood of the group every day. I am sure that we wouldn’t have had the most amazing time we had on our tour if she hadn’t been there to guide us through it all and hadn’t be so willing to help us with any questions we had. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.Show detailed ratings
- BGBecWritten on October 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was my first big overseas trip to Europe and I was very nervous, but I could not be more happy with my decision to do a TopDeck tour!!!! We visited 18 countries in 33 Days and I cannot explain better value for money with all the stress removed from our shoulders. Our tour guide, Jess, was absolutely amazing! Throughout the whole trip she went above and beyond to ensure we were all looked after and everything flowed smoothly for all her passengers! It felt like we were one big happy family and the trip really exceeded my expectations. Jess made everything easy. We did a quick tour in each major city upon arrival and she helped us set up our bearings before we could go out and explore! She was so very knowledgeable and gave us heaps of insider tips - which were lifesavers at time. Most of the accomodation is great with a few tiny box rooms which is to be expected in Europe. Overall it's super fast paced with quite a bit of bus time, but I don't think there would have been a better way to introduce Europe and we loved every moment!!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to Carcassonne
- Day 5: Carcassonne to Barcelona, Spain via Andorra
- Day 6: Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona to French Riviera, France
- Day 8: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 9: French Riviera to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 10: Swiss Alps
- Day 11: Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
- Day 12: Venice
- Day 13: Venice to Florence
- Day 14: Florence to Rome
- Day 15: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 16: Rome to Corfu, Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 17: Corfu
- Day 18: Corfu
- Day 19: Corfu
- Day 20: Corfu to Tirana, Albania
- Day 21: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 22: Dubrovnik
- Day 23: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 24: Zadar to Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Day 25: Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 26: Budapest
- Day 27: Budapest to Vienna, Austria
- Day 28: Vienna to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 29: Prague
- Day 30: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 31: Berlin
- Day 32: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 33: Amsterdam
- Day 34: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
This tour has an age range of 18 - 39. Unfortunately, this means that people over the age of 39 are not able to do this trip. We do have plenty of similar tours with no age restrictions - get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
Guides who have led this tour
- "MY NAME IS SARAH, PICK UP STICKS ENTHUSIAST, AND LOVER OF THE CAPSLOCK! I worked as a clinical pharmacist..."
- "I am half Australian and half Swiss (grew up in Aus). I have been living in Europe for over five years..."
- "Hi! I'm Elise and I've been working for Topdeck for a few years now. I'm absolutely addicted to Europe..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to London10+ seats left$285USD $5,699Based on Twin-Share
- FridayMay 3, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London10+ seats left$285USD $5,699Based on Twin-Share
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$285USD $5,699Based on Twin-Share
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$302USD $6,049Based on Twin-Share
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$302USD $6,049Based on Twin-Share
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$302USD $6,049Based on Twin-Share
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$320USD $6,399Based on Twin-Share
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$320USD $6,399Based on Twin-Share
- FridayJun 28, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to London10+ seats left$320USD $6,399Based on Twin-Share
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London34 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$320USD $6,399Based on Twin-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Monaco , Italy , Greece , Slovenia , Austria , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Slovenia, Hungary and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Discover Europe.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 December 2018 the full payment of $5,699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5699 for Discover Europe, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 296 km
- Carcassonne (France)
- 204 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 503 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 240 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 76 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Discover Europe