- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
- Cappadocia hot air balloon ride
- Hierapolis and Pamukkale Visit
- World-famous city of Troy
- Visit an underground city
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Home-stay, Berth / Cabin, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Historical
- Rather Poor
- AndreWritten on October 23, 20183.0 - Average
Turkey can take you by surprise. It wasnt until I got back that I began to take in what I had experienced. The tour was good but the cramped conditions of the van were undesirable. We had a great group of people on this tour which made the experience all... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the balanaced review Andre, we do appreciate it.
- SCSamarWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
Ibrahim was nice patient guide, good story teller and has lots of information about the historical places we visited.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the review Samar!
- RGRosalynWritten on September 4, 20183.0 - Average
The accommodation could have been better especially the home stay where there was only one toilet and shower for 15 people and one toilet roll!!! To me a home stay is with different families not one big house with 3 to a room. Also we had to sleep on a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the comments here - appreciate these as they help us to get better at what we do. Thanks for travelling with us, and we hope despite this, there were some positive memories you can take away.
- RGRosalynWritten on August 20, 20183.0 - Average
Overall the tour was good, downside we were 15 rather large people from all different countries crammed into a 15 seater bus so travelling long distances was not fun especially when a lot of people claiming they got car sick so when they didn't rotate it... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the open and honest review here. We appreciate the opportunity to get better at what we do.
- DBDianaWritten on April 23, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I went to Turkey & Peru (different trips) with G Adventures and both were superior. The guides were great and so were the fellow travelers. On both trips everyone had a fab time!
- DSDavidWritten on September 27, 20152.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I have taken two tours prevously with Peregrine vIa Tour Radar I was very happy and satisfied with all aspects of these tours. G-Adventures Is another story. Where should I begin? The itinerary repeatedly states "stretch out in comfort in your own... Read more
- DSDavidWritten on September 27, 20152.0 - Rather poor
G Adventures tour: "Cattle Class"? Be warned! We have just finished the two week G Adventures "Absolute Turkey" tour and thought it would be helpful to others to share the experience. My first - and only - G Adventures tour: NEVER AGAIN! The tour... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewHi David, Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts about your recent tour to Turkey. I am very sorry to hear that that there were elements of your tour that caused disappointment, specifically regarding the less than comfortable design of the van that you used for long distance travel, and unsatisfactory hotel accommodations. We at G Adventures do all that we can to take care of the logistical aspects of a tour, so that our travellers can enjoy the sounds and sights of the destination they choose to visit. In order to cater to the tastes of the different explorers out there, we offer tours that range in comfort level and travel style. “Absolute Turkey” is a product in our Classic tour line that caters to the interests of those travellers who wish to see the “must-see” highlights of a destination, with comfortable accommodations, and a mix of public and private transport; this tour style is designed to keep value, and your budget in mind. That being said, for a tour that covers this many kilometres, we understand that a comfortable vehicle and accommodations are elements that are crucial to the enjoyment of this tour, and we are sorry that these services fell short of the standard that you expected. We constantly strive to find that happy balance between value and affordability for our tours, and as a seasoned traveller your feedback is very valuable in this regard. Please know that I have passed on your concerns to the Regional Manager for our Turkey tours. Based off of your feedback, it does seem like you would have better enjoyed our Comfort version of this tour, “Turkey Explorer”, which is also a 15 day tour that enjoys upgraded accommodations, and private transport that includes flights. We do hope that you are able to return on another tour with us again in the future, and we would be happy to work with you to find a tour that is more complimentary to your travel style. If you would like to engage us further about this matter - we would be happy to chat about it. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kind regards, G Adventures
- JennaWritten on October 28, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolute Turkey with G Adventures is an absolutely fantastic tour! I have done my fair share of tours with a variety of companies and in different countries and this has been my favourite. It covers everything you want to do in Turkey (and there's a lot to... Read more
- TomWritten on September 20, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour to Turkey with G Adventures. The tour was well laid out, our guide was top notch, and the time at the sites was perfect. G Adventures does a great job of dividing up time spent touring and free time. The small group approach of no more then... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Istanbul
- Day 2 Istanbul/Bolu (1B)
- Day 3 Bolu/Cappadocia (1B, 1D)
- Days 4-5 Cappadocia
- Day 6 Cappadocia/Konya (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Konya/Antalya (1B)
- Day 8 Antalya/Kekova (1B, 1D)
- Day 9 Kekova/Kaş (1B)
- Day 10 Kaş/Selçuk (1B)
- Day 11 Selçuk (1B)
- Day 12 Selçuk/Ayvalık (1B)
- Day 13 Ayvalık/Çanakkale (1B)
- Day 14 Çanakkale/Istanbul (1B)
- Day 15 Istanbul (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends in Istanbul, on Day 15 of the itinerary. There are no planned activities for this day so you're free to leave at any time, however we recommend extending your stay as there is so much to see! Why not pre-book the Dolmabahçe Palace Visit and Bosporus Cruise or Istanbul Backstreets Walk.
Where and when does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Istanbul at any time, and spend the day settling into your accommodation and exploring the city. In the evening you will be greeted by your trip CEO at a welcome meeting, so you can get acquainted with your fellow travellers and go over the final trip details before the adventure commences! Please be aware that the meeting point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can pay for an arrival transfer in advance. In this case your driver will be holding a sign saying 'M55', and will be responsible for transferring you to your first accommodation.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Istanbul8 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Istanbul9 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to IstanbulOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439Book Now Hold my
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$60USD $1,439
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Istanbul4 seats left$60USD $1,439Book Now Hold my
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Istanbul8 seats left$68USD $1,631
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$68USD $1,631
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$68USD $1,631
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Istanbul10+ seats left$64USD $1,535
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Istanbul6 seats left$64USD $1,535
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Absolute Turkey, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 350 km
- Ankara (Turkey)
- 222 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 191 km
- Antalya (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Kas (Turkey)
- 197 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 153 km
- Selcuk (Turkey)
- 164 km
- Ayvalik (Turkey)
- 78 km
- Troy (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Absolute Turkey