9-Day Private Tour Colombian Highlights: Bogotá, Coffee Region, Medellín & Cartagena with Domestic Flights
- Tour Operator:
- The Colombian Trip
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Cocora Valley
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a customised tour
- Bask in the spectacular views by cable car in Monserrate
- Sip Colombia's finest blends at a plantation in Pereira
- Admire the biodiversity of fauna and flora in a cloud forest
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Welcome to Colombia!
- Day 2 Paloquemao. Candelaria & Monserrate
- Day 3 Flight to the Coffee Region -> Coffee Experience
- Day 4 Filandia, Cocora Valley & Salento
- Day 5 Flight to Medellín -> City Tour in Medellín
- Day 6 El Peñol and Guatapé ¨The most colorful town in Colombia¨
- Day 7 Flight to Cartagena -> City Tour in Cartagena
- Day 8 The Rosario Islands
- Day 9 Depart Cartagena
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by The Colombian Trip
We are The Colombian Trip, your key to a soul-stirring, eye-opening adventure into one of the most magical countries on earth. Our boutique travel agency designs custom itineraries for travelers eager to explore all of Colombia’s treasures—and want to do so with ease. With our deep roots in Colombia, our travel designers can craft travel experiences that awe you at every turn, from the colorful colonial architecture of Cartagena to the brilliant blue waters of Colombia’s Caribbean coast. Venture deep into jungles, forests, mountain-top villages, and cosmopolitan cities, with the help of our expert local guides who’ll pamper you all along the way. Each itinerary we design is custom-crafted for our individual clients. Go where you want, explore at your preferred pace, and dive into your unique passions—we’ll design it all (at a price point that fits your budget!). Our English-speaking local guides—which include experts in their fields, such as historians, anthropologists, and biologists—know the territory intimately and can’t wait to share it all with you.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Giuseppe· February 16th, 2023The tour was just amazing: in every location we went, we had a tour guide with us until the afternoon, that was taking care of everything, giving us so many recommendation. The places we have been were beautiful.The Colombian Trip commented on this reviewDear Giuseppe, Thank you so much for your feedback. Our goal was that you had an amazing trip to our country, and we feel so happy we could have done that. Colombia waits for you always with open arms to explore more regions! Wishing you all the best,... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- GGarrySanderson· June 19th, 2021Absolutely awesome. The service was excellent and very prompt. Guides and drivers very experienced and totally knowledgeable. Will thoroughly The Colombian Trip any time. Awesome trip through the Bogota and Coffee regions of Colombia. Andrea´s... Show moreTrip date: April 2021
- JKJelena· March 25th, 2021prompt response and detailed information before departure, great choice of guides and hotels during the tour and skillful and friendly drivers.The Colombian Trip commented on this reviewDear Jelena, Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure and an honor for us to serve you during your trip.Trip date: March 2021
- VVickyKim· September 9th, 2020This was an exceptional trip! Colombia is a beautiful country; a hidden gem. Every driver and every guide was pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, and fun. Everywhere we went, the locals welcomed our guides as a family and extended the same warmth to us.Trip date: March 2020
- KKownJiyong· September 9th, 2020This was an incredibly well planned trip that was so enjoyable and excellent. Our guides were so knowledgeable and went at our own pace. Never rushed and each one was early every morning so no stress! It exceeded our expectations in every way!Trip date: February 2020
- TTaylorRose· September 9th, 2020We had a great time in Colombia. Remarkable guides who were able to cater to our group in an expert way. Each driver was skilled and they were fun to talk with. The Sierra Nevada in Santa Marta was beautiful and all of the hotels were great.Trip date: February 2020
- SSamJones· September 9th, 2020The trip was fabulous. the guide was superb. He has excellent knowledge of the local birds and was happy and helpful throughout despite being ill. The most memorable part was staying in Tatama. An excellent place. Good food and great hospitality.Trip date: March 2020
- Martina· October 19th, 2019Tour operator Andrea was really helpful and responsive. She gave a really good guidances and advises. I liked the punctuality of the transportation and all vehicles were really clean and pleasant. Drivers were also great. Hotels were ok, one in... Show moreThe Colombian Trip commented on this reviewHi Dear Martina, Thank you so much for your feedback, it helps us so much to improve our service and offer our travelers an excellent service. Thank you so much and we wish you always the best!Trip date: September 2019
- DDianeB· June 11th, 2019I had such a wonderful trip experiencing a wide variety of cultures. The city life in Bogota, to the village in Salento, the magical landscape of the Coffee region in a lovely farm-hotel. Then, in Medellin with majestic views in El Penol and the little... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- CCarolR· May 2nd, 2019They were wonderful days, Colombia is the best destination in South America!!! Colombian Trips thanks for joining me in this adventure. :)Trip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday3 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Tuesday4 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday12 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,790
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Colombian PesoColombia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AColombia
- Type BColombia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 30th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 30th, 2023, a minimum payment of 40% is required to confirm your booking with The Colombian Trip. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and The Colombian Trip will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "The Colombian Trip" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of The Colombian Trip. Please familiarise yourself with the The Colombian Trip payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Colombia
- Colombia Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Colombia from Bogota
- Colombia Explorer
- Small group tour
- 9 days Colombia
- From Bogota to Cartagena
- Operators in Latin America
- 9-Day Private Tour Colombian Highlights: Bogotá, Coffee Region, Medellín & Cartagena with Domestic Flights Tours in Colombia
- Explorer Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Colombia Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Custom Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Colombia tours