Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 13:30:02
- Our saving
- US $ 1,719
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy local food in Bogota
- Visit the impressive Cocora Valley
- Sample diverse types of coffee
- Explore the old city of Cartagena
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Plane
- Physical Rating
Start in Bogota and end in Cartagena! With the in-depth cultural tour Cafe Colombia, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Bogota to Cartagena and through Bogota, Colombia and 3 other destinations in Colombia. Cafe Colombia is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- SSallyLordWritten on March 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentColumbia is just incredible and so varied. From big cities, to hiking mountains, to colonial seaside towns we saw it all. And our leader was amazing!Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Sally, Thanks for sharing your experience in Colombia with us, we’re delighted to hear that you had a great time. We love Colombia too – it really is incredible and SO varied, isn’t it? Hope to see you on another trip with us soon! Kind regards, Intrepid
- ElizaWritten on April 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentColombia is just the most beautiful country, and it's beauty was only heightened by our passionate guide. She was a great advocate for her country and Intrepid. We stayed in boutique, locally owned accommodation in the best locations, ate like kings and really experienced the diversity of this country and its people. If you haven't been to Colombia, I couldn't recommend this trip more highly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bogota
- Day 2: Salento
- Day 3: Coffee Estancia
- Day 4: Coffee Estancia
- Day 5: Medellin
- Day 6: Medellin
- Day 7: Medellin
- Day 8: Cartagena
- Day 9: Cartagena
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Cartagena5 seats leftOnly 1 day left toSave $271$1,990-14%USD $1,719
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to CartagenaOnly 3 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $82USD $1,968
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Cartagena7 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $80USD $1,910
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to CartagenaOnly 1 seat leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $79USD $1,891
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Cartagena6 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $79USD $1,891
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to CartagenaOnly 1 seat leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $81USD $1,949
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Cartagena7 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $79USD $1,891
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Cartagena7 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $79USD $1,891
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Cartagena8 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $77USD $1,838
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Bogota9 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Cartagena9 seats leftOnly 14 hours left toSave $77USD $1,838
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Colombia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Bogota is the starting point and Cartagena is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,719 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1719 for Cafe Colombia, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 808 km.
- Bogota (Colombia)
- 165 km
- Salento (Colombia)
- 178 km
- Medellin (Colombia)
- 465 km
- Cartagena (Colombia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,719 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 3,121 tours in Latin America
- covered by 91 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cafe Colombia
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point description
Alternate Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers