Outback Australia - The Colour of Red
- Our saving
- US $ 2,448
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Visit the sacred sites surrounding Uluru.
- Admire the Uluru sunset with a glass of sparkling wine.
- Explore the Outback on a 4WD adventure.
- Enjoy spectacular views at the top of Kings Canyon.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- MDMickWritten on November 20, 20185.0 - Excellent
Our guide James was so knowledgeable and always ensured that everyone was well looked after. The hotels were fantastic and the food was so far above and beyond what you would expect in the outback. I cannot wait to do another Inspiromg Journeys tripShow detailed ratingsInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Mick, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring the Red Centre with us on your Inspiring Journey. Thank you for choosing to travel with Inspiring Journeys and we hope to welcome you back on board again soon. Many thanks, Inspiring Journeys
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru – Kings Canyon
- Day 3: Kings Canyon – Alice Springs
- Day 4: West MacDonnell Ranges
- Day 5: Farewell from Alice Springs
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately, due to space considerations on this tour, it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Outback Australia - The Colour of Red
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- March 2021
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Alice Springs8 seats left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Alice Springs10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Alice Springs7 seats left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdayMar 10, 2020from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to Alice Springs9 seats left$102USD $2,448
- TuesdayMar 17, 2020from Uluru5 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Alice Springs$102USD $2,448
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Uluru is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Inspiring Journeys to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Inspiring Journeys booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $2,448 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2448 for Outback Australia - The Colour of Red, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Inspiring Journeys tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Uluru (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,448 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,292 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Outback Australia - The Colour of Red