- Our saving
- US $ 2,352
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Cruise on the magical waters of Milford Sound.
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering mountains.
- See the awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier.
- Let loose in the adventure capital of Queenstown.
- Rather Poor
- GGingerSuttonWritten on February 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratingsAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Ginger, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We hope to see you again soon on another AAT Kings tour! Many thanks, AAT Kings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
- Day 2: Christchurch – Omarama
- Day 3: Omarama – Dunedin
- Day 4: Dunedin – Te Anau
- Day 5: Te Anau – Queenstown
- Day 6: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 7: Queenstown – Franz Josef
- Day 8: Franz Josef – Christchurch
- Day 9: Farewell from Christchurch
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need to advise you if I have any mobility issues or a serious medical condition?
Its essential you advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking if you have any mobility issues or serious medical conditions, so that we can ensure, as much as possible, your needs are met on your tour. Unfortunately due to space considerations on this tour it is not possible to accommodate motorised scooters and non-collapsible wheelchairs.
Do you cater for special dietary requirements?
If you have a special dietary requirement such as gluten-free, vegetarian etc please advise our team of Travel Experts at the time of booking to ensure the tour operator can do their best to accommodate your request.
When will I receive my travel documents?
Your travel documents will be posted to you in a travel wallet which will contain your documents and luggage tags to you approximately four weeks before your departure date.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 1 seat left$98USD $2,352
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$98USD $2,352
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$98USD $2,352
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$112USD $2,683
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$112USD $2,683
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $2,352 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2352 for Southern Spotlight, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 239 km
- Omarama (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 223 km
- Te Anau (New Zealand)
- 85 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,352 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,292 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Spotlight