- Our saving
- US $ 3,451
- JUST PAY $200 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Cruise on the magical waters of Milford Sound.
- Journey over the Southern Alps on the TranzAlpine Train.
- Discover the icy landscape of Franz Josef Glacier.
- Immerse yourself in the cultural city of Dunedin.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Villa, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Wildlife, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- HDHiepWritten on January 9, 20194.5 - Excellent
Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazingShow detailed ratingsAAT Kings commented on this reviewHi Hiep, thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed seeing New Zealand with AAT Kings. We hope to see you again soon on another of our tours! Many thanks, AAT Kings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
- Day 2: Christchurch – Twizel
- Day 3: Twizel – Dunedin Included Choice
- Day 4: Dunedin – Te Anau
- Day 5: Te Anau – Queenstown
- Day 6: Queenstown Included Choice
- Day 7: Queenstown – Franz Josef
- Day 8: Franz Josef – Punakaiki
- Day 9: Punakaiki – Christchurch
- Day 10: Farewell from Christchurch
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- AAT Kings
- AAT Kings - Meet Mark and New Zealand
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 1 seat left$144USD $3,451
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$144USD $3,451
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Christchurch8 seats left$144USD $3,451
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayOct 22, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$157USD $3,768
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$157USD $3,768
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$157USD $3,768
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$157USD $3,768
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$157USD $3,768
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayDec 10, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$157USD $3,768
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayDec 17, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$157USD $3,768
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2019 the full payment of $3,451 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3451 for Southern Spectacular, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 25 km
- Lake Pukaki (New Zealand)
- 24 km
- Twizel (New Zealand)
- 116 km
- Oamaru (New Zealand)
- 94 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 249 km
- Fiordland National Park (New Zealand)
- 28 km
- Te Anau (New Zealand)
- 84 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 40 km
- Mirror Lakes (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,451 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,288 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 90 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Spectacular