Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- US $ 3,049
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Osaka! With the in-depth cultural tour Timeless Japan, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Osaka and through Tokyo, Japan and 6 other destinations in Japan. Timeless Japan includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- John Lybarger's review about another Cosmos tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent trip. Duke, our guide, was wonderful. She watched after us constantly. Had one older guest who drove all of us... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: TOKYO, JAPAN
- Day 2: TOKYO
- Day 3: TOKYO–KAMAKURA–MOUNT FUJI AREA
- Day 4: MOUNT FUJI AREA–KYOTO
- Day 5: KYOTO
- Day 6: KYOTO–HIROSHIMA
- Day 7: HIROSHIMA
- Day 8: HIROSHIMA–OKAYAMA–OSAKA
- Day 9: OSAKA
- Day 10: OSAKA
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Osaka0 seats leftUSD $3,049Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Osaka0 seats leftUSD $3,049Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $3,049Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to OsakaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,049Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Osaka0 seats leftUSD $3,049Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayOct 17, 2018to OsakaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,049Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $3,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3049 for Timeless Japan, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 986 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 47 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 80 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 265 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 311 km
- Hiroshima (Japan)
- 138 km
- Okayama (Japan)
- 144 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,567 tours in Asia
- covered by 193 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,647 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours