The Celtic Voyage - All Inclusive - Small Group Tour of Ireland
- Our saving
- US $ 651
- +8 Destinations
- Southern Ireland
- Discover Ireland's rugged coastline
- Taste spectacular local seafood
- Experience the Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the Dingle Peninsula
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- NANikkiWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentGreat personalized experience! We had three different guides Carmel and Mike each for one day, all the other days with Andy. All were great at marketing the group feel like a group of friends.Show detailed ratings
- MCMichaelWritten on May 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentInitial " snafu " was forgotten as the tour guides were both knowledgeable and entertaining. Last two days were not as enjoyable as the first four.Show detailed ratings
- ColbyWritten on April 24, 20184.0 - GoodOverall, this was an amazing tour! Even though the weather interfered with some of the activities, Andy still made the experience great and memorable. Such a beautiful country. I would recommend this type of tour over any of the big bus tours, as Andy was able to answer all our questions and I feel like a big tour you wouldn't have that type of opportunity. I even spent a couple hours in a pub one night with Andy and had a great conversation. At the end of the tour I still had 5 more days in Ireland, and Andy gave me his personal number to contact him if I had any questions. You definitely wouldn't get that from the larger companies. I would recommend at least upgrading to the Bed and Breakfast for accommodations. I did the single add on, but that still puts you in a hostel where the included breakfast means cereal or toast, and the access to WiFi is horrible. The hostel I stayed in the first 3 nights only had WiFi in the lobby.Show detailed ratings
- KBKAWritten on April 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe 6-day Celtic Voyage tour was very enjoyable. Michael and his team were the most helpful and knowledgeable guides I have ever had. They went the extra mile to ensure we enjoyed Ireland to the fullest. Mostly, I was greatly touched by their kindness and professionalism. I truly appreciate their hard work.Show detailed ratings
- CBCatherineWritten on April 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy experience on The Celtic Voyage tour with Wild n' Happy was absolutely amazing. Wild n' Happy is a small company of friendly people who clearly take pride in what they do and go above and beyond for their customers. I had a tricky situation with tour dates and they went out of their way to make sure that I would be able to stick with my original plans. There was also a very small incident one day on the tour when we had to drive back to town to pick up an additional passenger; the head of the company formally apologized to us and compensated everyone on the tour by paying for our lunch. Several times throughout the tour, we were asked for our feedback of the itinerary and the accommodations, and all comments were taken very seriously. In short, Wild n' Happy was an absolute joy to work with and I would book them again in a heartbeat. The itinerary had a good balance of planned activities and free time to explore. The most involved activities, a kayaking session and a hike, happened toward the beginning, and the rest of the tour was mostly sightseeing and cultural exploration. One thing that the company emphasizes is that the small size of its mini-coaches allows passengers to travel roads and reach destinations not accessible by bigger bus tours. This definitely seemed to be the case. Some of the most amazing natural and historical spots that we visited had no other tourists. (As a note about preparing for this tour, the tour company warns you not to wear cotton or denim, but, in my experience, the only time that getting soaked was a danger was during the kayaking. For the rest of the days, whatever clothes you like for layering and keeping warm should fine. Rain gear and umbrellas might also be handy.) The guides, transportation, accommodation, and meals were all outstanding as well. We had two driver-guides who switched off, JB and Andy, and both were funny, personable, and professional. They genuinely seemed like awesome people, and not just awesome tour guides. We started out the tour in a large, roomy mini-coach that had extremely comfortable seats and wi-fi and eventually switched to a smaller vehicle, that, while less comfortable and high-tech, was extremely clean and well-maintained. (The switch was necessary so that we could go on smaller roads and visit more places.) We stayed in different family-run B&Bs throughout the trip, and both the rooms and breakfasts were great. For those deciding between the hostel and B&B options, I think that the upgrade is definitely worth it if you can afford it. The tour doesn't include a lot of meals, but the restaurants that we stopped at were always great local places and pretty affordable. For all those who want an interesting and informative experience of Ireland from an actual Irish tour company, Wild n' Happy is the way to go. (My friend, who traveled with me on this tour, seconds everything I've said here and wants to add that the trip was very worth the money even on our limited budget.)Show detailed ratingsWild N' Happy commented on this reviewHello Catherine, We are blown away by your great review of your Celtic Voyage adventure with Wild N Happy. It was a pleasure to welcome you on tour with us and to show you Ireland's hidden gems. Thank you once again for your kind words and we hope to welcome you on tour with us once again in the future. All the best, Stephanie
- NBNunallyWritten on February 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentExceeded well beyond my expectations...I took the Wild n Happy, Celtic Voyage in February of 2018. I was looking for small group tours and Wild n Happy had great reviews, though I had never heard of them before my google search. Unlike the huge tour buses you'll see all over Ireland, they use smaller vehicles, which means they can go places off the beaten path. There was a lot of flexibility within the itinerary. I was able to go hiking a few times seperate from our group (of 6) while they went and saw other sites and picked me up later. Michael (our guide) really went out of his way to make our experience unique. Things like Irish whiskey tasting, finding the best chowder around or a much needed cup of coffee. His work and knowledge made our trip really enjoyable and I'm considering doing another Wild n Happy tour with my family. Finally, winter is the time to go to Ireland. I was apprehensive coming from the southern U.S., but the weather does change every 5 minutes and there are no crowds. So if you are in to getting a bit of solitude with your grandeur consider winter.Show detailed ratingsWild N' Happy commented on this reviewHello Nunally, It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you on tour with us. Thank you very much for your great review and your kind words about your Wild N Happy Adventure. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our off the beaten track adventures and cultural experiences. As you highlighted our small group tours allow us to offer a maximum amount of flexibility. We want our tours to be as unique and special as our guests are. We would be delighted to welcome you on tour with us once again in the future. Best wishes, Stephanie
- EHElizabethWritten on February 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentI planned an impromptu trip to Ireland on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Ireland was everything I could have expected and then some!!!! Wild n Happy played a huge part in this experience. I went solo and was met with a wonderful group of strangers and a very knowledgeable tour guide. By the last day I was in tears because I didn't want to leave my new family. We saw a lot, we ate a lot and we laughed a lot. Michael was so kind and informative. Ask him anything and I guarantee he knows the answer! I can honestly say this was the experience of a lifetime and I am so glad I went with wild n happy! I will be back again!Show detailed ratingsWild N' Happy commented on this reviewHi Elizabeth, Wow! We are blown away by your amazing review. We loved having you on board and to show you our little Ireland- adventure style! I will pass on your kind words to Michael- He will also be thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for choosing to discover Ireland with Wild N Happy! Stephanie
- CcarolynWritten on February 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad a great time. Thanks to Michael for taking us to my grandmother's home town.Show detailed ratingsWild N' Happy commented on this reviewDear Carolyn, Your review fills us with absolute joy!It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you on board and we hope to welcome you on tour once again in the future. Thank you for travelling with Wild N Happy :) Best wishes, Stephanie
- RPRamonWritten on February 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is the most accommodating tour company around. Thank you for a wonderful, once in a lifetime, experience! The lodging was better than expected and Michael and JB both were exceedingly knowledgeable, personable and fun to be with. Their "get to know the Irish people" approach was exactly what we were hoping for. 100% recommended! Looking forward to the future Wild Drink N' Happy Food version... B^)Show detailed ratingsWild N' Happy commented on this reviewDear Ramon, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are blown away by your wonderful feedback about our wonderful Celtic Voyage adventure. Your recommendation to other travellers means the world to us. Thank you! We were delighted to have you on board and we look forward to meeting you again. All the best, Stephanie It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you on board and we hope to welcome you on tour once again in the future.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DISCOVER KILLARNEY
- Day 2: THE RING OF KERRY AND VALENTIA ISLAND
- Day 3: DINGLE & SLEA HEAD TOUR
- Day 4: KILLARNEY TO DOOLIN VIA THE CLIFFS OF MOHER
- Day 5: THE WILD BURREN
- Day 6: DISCOVER DUBLIN
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 17, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour, you depart Galway and head back to Dublin where you will arrive at The Ashling Hotel (Parkgate Street, Arran Quay, Dublin 8) at approximately 12.30 pm. It's time to say farewell to your newfound friends and continue your travels!
- May 17, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from The Ashling Hotel (Parkgate Street, Arran Quay, Dublin 8) at 9 am, however, you need to be ready to go at least 15 minutes before that. It's time to leave Dublin behind and head south to Killarney and the Kingdom of Kerry and this is just the beginning!
- May 17, 2018
What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 10 years old, which means that children under the age of 10 are not eligible to participate in this tour. The tour has, on the other hand, no maximum age limit and all travellers are welcome to join!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
The Celtic Voyage - All Inclusive - Small Group Tour of Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Dublin6 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Dublin6 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Dublin6 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Dublin6 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Dublin6 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Dublin6 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Dublin6 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Dublin6 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Dublin6 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Dublin6 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Dublin10+ seats left$20USD $651
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dublin.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Wild N' Happy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $651 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $651 for The Celtic Voyage - All Inclusive - Small Group Tour of Ireland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild N' Happy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild N' Happy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dublin (Ireland)
- 261 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 31 km
- Ring of Kerry (Ireland)
- 24 km
- Dingle (Ireland)
- 14 km
- Slea Head (Ireland)
- 65 km
- Killarney (Ireland)
- 102 km
- Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)
- 29 km
- Burren National Park (Ireland)
- 29 km
- Galway (Ireland)
- 186 km
- Dublin (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $651 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Celtic Voyage - All Inclusive - Small Group Tour of Ireland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Celtic Voyage - All Inclusive - Small Group Tour of Ireland