The Celtic Voyage - Multi-Day - Small Group Tour of Ireland
- Tour Operator:
- Wild N' Happy
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Slea Head
- Ring of Kerry
- Valentia Island
- Cliffs of Moher
- Discover Killarney, Ireland’s first national park
- Get your camera ready as you visit the Cliffs of Moher
- Explore the remarkable Gaelic culture of Ireland
- Learn a few Irish words and admire Ireland's scenery
- Meet the locals and experience tasty seafood in Doolin
- Stroll through the vibrant streets of Dublin
- Day 1 DISCOVER KILLARNEY
- Day 2 THE RING OF KERRY AND VALENTIA ISLAND
- Day 3 DINGLE & SLEA HEAD TOUR
- Day 4 KILLARNEY TO DOOLIN
- Day 5 THE CLIFFS OF MOHER & THE WILD BURREN
- Day 6 DISCOVER DUBLIN
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by Wild N' Happy
We believe that Ireland needs to be experienced, not seen just through a bus window. We will take you further off the beaten track, immersing you in the most amazing landscapes, where you can meet vibrant people, experience amazing activities and discover unique ancient traditions. To name a few… visit Ireland’s largest National Park in Killarney, explore the moon like surface of the wild Burren in County Clare or take a jump into the wild Atlantic ocean on a coasteering adventure on the Ring of Kerry ….. All of these and more are exclusive to Wild ‘N’ Happy. At Wild ‘N’ Happy our focus is you and your experience. Therefore we take great pride and care in choosing the perfect guides for you. They are all professional, qualified, passionate, fun and most importantly they are your local “guidebook” as they will provide you with commentary, book beds and activities, and provide you with a real sense of what Ireland is all about. There is one guarantee; your guide will be amazing.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- SVStephanie· September 30th, 2022The Celtic Tour by Wild N Happy went way beyond my expectations! It was a complete delight to be enlightened by such knowledgeable, native guides of Gaelic Irish culture who authentically could share the stories of the historical unfolding of Irish... Show moreWild N' Happy commented on this reviewDelighted to hear you enjoyed your tour and we are delighted with the 5 star reviewTrip date: September 2022
- LHLarry· September 12th, 2022Excellent in every way. We particularly enjoyed Mic’s presentations.Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewFantastic to hear you enjoyed your tour and hopefully see you again sometime in the futureTrip date: September 2022
- VVioletaGaleana· July 12th, 2022The tour was amazing, the guides were very kind and friendly. And the different sites were incredible. Thank you very much Wild N' Happy!!!Trip date: July 2022
- Delio Benjamin· July 10th, 2022A great tour led by great people! 10/10 would do this again and recommend it for anyone looking to see Ireland and its beauty!Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewLovely to hear you enjoyed your tour and thank you for choosing Wild N HappyTrip date: July 2022
- VCVladimir· June 14th, 2022Mike and Team do a great job, friendly and very professional in accommodating people from all over the place. A very good selection of attractions, pointing out special locations, ending in a awesome relaxing tour! Looking forward for similar tours in... Show moreWild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you for the 5 star review and delighted you enjoyed your tourTrip date: June 2022
- shirley· June 12th, 2022Beyond expectations! The guides , Michael snd Dairmid were excellent. Knowledgeable, courteous snd kind . Also lots of fun. I’d recommend this tour to everyone.Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you for the great review and I am delighted you enjoyed your tourTrip date: June 2022
- JKJean· May 5th, 2022Everything about this tour was superb and divine. Such wonderful guides. We loved all the excursions and stories and personal bc attention.Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewThank you for the 5 star review and I am delighted you enjoyed the tourTrip date: March 2022
- SBSybille· June 10th, 2020I cannot review the tour as I was unable to take the tour due to travel restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. I hope to take the tour when air travel abroad is once again safe.Wild N' Happy commented on this reviewHello Sybille, It is unfortunate that Covid 19 has effected us all in some way this year but we look forward to welcoming you on tour some time in the near future. Take care and stay safe. Wild N Happy TeamTrip date: May 2021
- BEBrianna· November 27th, 2019The Celtic Voyage tour was hands-down the best tour I have ever been on. I originally chose to come to Ireland as a back-up destination for holiday. I am SO HAPPY that I landed upon Ireland, and incredibly lucky that I found the Celtic Voyage tour with... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- EMEileen· October 27th, 2019Great way to see the Wild Atlantic travelling on backroads and lanes.Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,643
- Monday26 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,643
- Monday10 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,643
- Monday24 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,643
- Monday7 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,643
- Monday21 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,643
- Monday11 Sep, 2023Saturday16 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6430% Interest Instalments
- Monday18 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6430% Interest Instalments
- Monday2 Oct, 2023Saturday7 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6430% Interest Instalments
- Monday16 Oct, 2023Saturday21 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,6430% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer travel Insurance?
We don't offer travel insurance, however, we do recommend World Nomads travel insurance as just one of many travel insurance companies you can use - click on the following link for more details as well as pricing: https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
- When and where does the tour end?
On the last day of the tour, you depart Galway and head back to Dublin where you will arrive at The Ashling Hotel (Parkgate Street, Arran Quay, Dublin 8) at approximately 6:30 pm. It's time to say farewell to your newfound friends and continue your travels!
- When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from The Ashling Hotel (Parkgate Street, Arran Quay, Dublin 8) at 9:00 am, however, you need to be ready to go at least 15 minutes before that. It's time to leave Dublin behind and head south to Killarney and the Kingdom of Kerry and this is just the beginning!
- What is the age range?
This tour has an age requirement of 5 years old, which means that children under the age of 5 are not eligible to participate in this tour. The tour has, on the other hand, no maximum age limit and all travellers are welcome to join!
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
The tour price includes dorm share accommodation but if you would prefer your own space you have the option to upgrade to a private room for the duration of your tour. Please contact our customer support team to arrange this.
- Is there a hotel list available?
The tour operator has advised that they do not have a full list of accommodations available for The Celtic Voyage tour, as there are several different accommodation options for this tour. Budget accommodation in a shared hostel dorm (6-12 people) is included in this tour, however, you also have the option to upgrade to the "Classic accommodation", which is twin-share in B&B's. After you have made your decision and the booking is made, you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details.
- Do I need a visa?
As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot organise visas for you on your behalf as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary for the nationality of one traveller to the next. It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up to date information.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for type G.
- Type GIreland
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Wild N' Happy. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild N' Happy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Wild N' Happy" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wild N' Happy. Please familiarise yourself with the Wild N' Happy payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Ireland
- Ireland Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Ireland from Dublin
- Ireland In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 6 days Ireland
- Operators in Europe
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- The Celtic Voyage - Multi-Day - Small Group Tour of Ireland Tours in Ireland
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Southern Ireland
- Ireland Wild Atlantic Way
- Ireland tours