Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Lake Myvatn
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour Iceland Explorer, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 8 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland Explorer includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Our trip begins in Reykjavik with a short briefing at the hotel.
- Day 2: Visit Thingvellir volcanic rift, Geysir waterspouts and Gullfoss Waterfall; to Hella.
- Day 3: Across southern Iceland towards the Eyafjallajokull Volcano Ice Cap, visiting Kvernufoss and Skogafoss Waterfalls plus sea-cliffs, famous for puffins and on to the beautiful Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon.
- Day 4: Today we explore the beautiful east of Iceland, full of glistening fjords, fishing villages and rich widlife.
- Day 5: Studlagil Canyon, Saenautasel farm, Dettifoss Waterfall and the volcanic Myvatn area.
- Day 6: Lake Myvatn, Hverfell, Godafoss, Akureyri
- Day 7: Siglufjordur, Hofsos, Borgarvirki, Kolufljufur Canyon
- Day 8: Snaefellsness Peninsula, vikings and Stykkisholmur
- Day 9: Follow the Snaefellsness coast before starting back for Reykjavik
- Day 10: Our trip ends in Reykjavik after breakfast.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- BrianNovember 22, 2016The experience was fantastic. It was a great way to get acquainted with Iceland. Our guide Petur is an expert on the country, its history and all of the sites that you are seeing. He genuinely enjoyed sharing his country with our tour group. The... Show more
- KateSeptember 05, 2013A great fun trip with a great balance of really interesting walks and exploring and sightseeing.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?</strong><br />I can't pick out a single moment - each walk was so interesting but... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- KerrynDecember 20, 2019The Finnish wilderness week was sensational from start to ‘Finnish’ . Brilliant staff at Basecamp, lovely clean facilities, great food. Activities were fun, great balance between activities and free time that allowed opportunity to just relax in the... Show more
From Reykjavik to Reykjavik
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SundayMar 8, 2020TuesdayMar 17, 2020Sharing a twin room$3,579
- SundayApr 5, 2020TuesdayApr 14, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,499
- SundayMay 31, 2020TuesdayJun 9, 2020See Similar Tours To This Date$4,349
- SundayJun 28, 2020TuesdayJul 7, 2020See Similar Tours To This Date$4,349
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- SundayJul 19, 2020TuesdayJul 28, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$4,349
- SundayAug 9, 2020TuesdayAug 18, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$4,349
- SundaySep 6, 2020TuesdaySep 15, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$4,349
- SundayNov 8, 2020TuesdayNov 17, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,579
- SaturdayDec 5, 2020MondayDec 14, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,579
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar