- Our saving
- US $ 4,405
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Brian Amerman's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - Excellent
The experience was fantastic. It was a great way to get acquainted with Iceland. Our guide Petur is an expert on the country, its history and all of the sites that you are seeing. He genuinely enjoyed sharing his country with our tour group. The... Read more
- Kate Halliwell's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
A great fun trip with a great balance of really interesting walks and exploring and sightseeing.<br /><br /><strong>What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?</strong><br />I can't pick out a single moment - each walk was so interesting but also... Read more
- Chris Pow's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - Excellent
Our local contacts Paul and Phaedra were exceptional going out of their way to assist us with matters that were nothing to do with tour. They always arrived exactly on time and were cheerful and informative on transport us to the start of our walks. As this... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Our trip begins in Reykjavik with a short briefing at the hotel.
- Day 2: Visit Thingvellir volcanic rift, Geysir waterspouts and Gullfoss Waterfall; to Hella.
- Day 3: Across southern Iceland towards the Eyafjallajokull Volcano Ice Cap, visiting Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss Waterfalls plus sea-cliffs, famous for puffins.
- Day 4: Into Skaftafell where glaciers tumble down from Vatnajokull Ice Cap; to Jokulsarlon glacial lagoon for exploration, the black beach and further to the fishing village Hofn.
- Day 5: Drive through the stunning Eastern Fjords to Egilsstadir.
- Day 6: Inland through volcanic landscapes to Dettifoss Waterfall; to Asbyrgi Canyon.
- Day 7: To Husavik and then to Lake Myvatn, an area of pseudo craters, lava flows and hot springs.
- Day 8: Free day to explore the 'capital of the north' Akureyri
- Day 9: We head back to Reykjavik making stops at some of the fascinating places along the way.
- Day 10: End Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard5th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$240$4,645-5%USD $4,405
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$240$4,645-5%USD $4,405
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$191$4,645-4%USD $4,454
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$191$4,645-4%USD $4,454
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJan 21, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$68USD $3,337
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayFeb 11, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$68USD $3,337
- SundayMar 8, 2020from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayMar 17, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$68USD $3,337
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$68USD $3,337
- SundayMay 31, 2020from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJun 9, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$95USD $4,630
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Reykjavik10 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Reykjavik8 seats left$95USD $4,630
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 75 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 August 2019 the full payment of $4,405 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4405 for Iceland Explorer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 202 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 181 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 110 km
- Dettifoss (Iceland)
- 23 km
- Asbyrgi Canyon (Iceland)
- 145 km
- Husavik (Iceland)
- 154 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,405 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,975 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours