Balkan´s Route with Athens
- Our saving
- US $ 2,028
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Christine Giordano's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
Loved Greece and the Islands learned so much!
- Naz Jafri's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
Over all the whole trip was fantastic. Julio was very understanding and helpful to our meal requirements.
- Sundiata Ramin's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - Excellent
I enjoyed the tour guides who provided a wealth of information for me and the other English speaking tourist. Rachel Marti was an exceptional guide in Andalusia. I had enough time to take pics and enjoy the beautiful country side of Spain. I will... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Bucharest
Start point Bucharest, București, Bucureşti, Romania
- Day 2: Bucharest, Sinaia, Bran, Sighisoara
- Day 3: Sighisoara, Biertan, Sibiu, Hunedoara, Timisoara
- Day 4: Timisoara, Belgrade
- Day 5: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 6: Sarajevo, Mostar, Medjugorje, Kravice, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Dubrovnik, Kotor, St. Stephen's (shkodër Cathedral), Tirana
- Day 9: Tirana, Struga, Ohrid
- Day 10: Ohrid, Kastoria, Kalambaca
- Day 11: Kalambaca, Delphi, Athens
- Day 12: Athens
Day 13: Athens
End point Athens, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
Balkan´s Route with Athens
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Bucharest13 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$87USD $2,186Based on Double Room
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Bucharest13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$87USD $2,186Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Bucharest13 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$87USD $2,186Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Bucharest13 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$93USD $2,333Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Bucharest13 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$93USD $2,333Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Bucharest13 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$87USD $2,186Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Bucharest13 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$87USD $2,186Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 19, 2020from Bucharest13 DaysFridayJan 31, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$81USD $2,028Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from Bucharest13 DaysFridayFeb 28, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$81USD $2,028Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Bucharest13 DaysFridayMar 27, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$81USD $2,028Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Romania and Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Romania, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Romania, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Bucharest is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $2,028 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2028 for Balkan´s Route with Athens, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 111 km
- Sinaia (Romania)
- 23 km
- Bran (Romania)
- 90 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
- 23 km
- Biertan (Romania)
- 48 km
- Sibiu (Romania)
- 95 km
- Hunedoara (Romania)
- 108 km
- Timisoara (Romania)
- 127 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,028 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,950 tours in Europe
- covered by 452 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan´s Route with Athens via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,886 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours