Undiscovered Balkans (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,872
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Pauline Constable's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
We had an 8 day Winter Adventure in Romania tour with “Explore” WOW what a great experience!! We explored the amazing scenery and history and sampled the delicious local foods of Romania. Our driver Adrian was great and helped us with our luggage and... Read more
- Elena Crasneanu's review about another Explore! tour5.0 - Excellent
Krakow is a fascinating city: history, architecture, food, concerts, art galleries, beautiful Christmas decorations, shopping, spas, what can I say lots to do and see, so booking extra days was the right thing to do. The trip was very organized, the... Read more
- Ulrike Entwistle's review about another Explore! tour4.5 - Excellent
Explore tours was new to me and I will use them again. I liked my experience very much, we a knowledgeable guide and all questions were answered. Good camaraderie within the group.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in Kruja
Start point Hotel Panorama, Hotel reception, Rruga Kala, Krujë District, Albania 18:00
- Day 2: Visit Kruja bazaar; drive to Shkodra and visit Rozafa Fortress
- Day 3: Scenic journey through Kosovo to the Valbona Valley
- Day 4: Alpine hike in the scenic valley and meet a local shepherd's family
- Day 5: Enter Kosovo and visit the Decani Monastery on the way to Peja
- Day 6: Explore the Peja Highlands and the church complex of Peja Patriarch
- Day 7: Visit a waterfall, war memorial and monastery en route to Prizren
- Day 8: Wine tasting in Rahovec and visit to a Serbian enclave village
- Day 9: Walk in Sharr National Park; arrive in Skopje in Macedonia
- Day 10: Discover Skopje, Tetovo Mosque and drive to Lake Ohrid
- Day 11: Explore Lake Ohrid and Saint Naum Monastery
- Day 12: Drive to Albania's capital Tirana and take a walking tour
- Day 13: Cable car up Mount Dajti and free afternoon in Tirana
Day 14: Trip ends in Tirana
End point Hotel Vila Tafaj, Hotel reception, Rruga Mine Peza, Tiranë, Albania 09:00
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
Undiscovered Balkans (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Kruja14 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$38USD $1,872
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Kruja14 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$38USD $1,872
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Kruja14 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Tirana6 seats left$38USD $1,872
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Kruja14 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Tirana9 seats left$38USD $1,872
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Kruja14 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Tirana4 seats left$38USD $1,872
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Kruja14 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Tirana9 seats left$38USD $1,872
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Kruja14 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Tirana10+ seats left$38USD $1,872
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Kruja is the starting point and Tirana is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2019 the full payment of $1,872 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1872 for Undiscovered Balkans (2019), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kruja (Albania)
- 67 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 51 km
- Kukaj (Albania)
- 35 km
- Decani (Kosovo)
- 13 km
- Peja (Kosovo)
- 40 km
- Rahovec (Kosovo)
- 22 km
- Prizren (Kosovo)
- 61 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 38 km
- Tetovo (Macedonia)
- 45 km
- Mavrovo (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,872 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,855 tours in Europe
- covered by 451 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Undiscovered Balkans (2019) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,876 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours