Start planning your tour
Start and end in San Miguel de Abona! With the hiking & trekking tour Canary Islands Walking - La Gomera and Tenerife, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through San Miguel de Abona, Spain and 8 other destinations in Spain. Canary Islands Walking - La Gomera and Tenerife includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Day 1: Join trip in Los Cristianos, Tenerife. Ferry to La Gomera Island
Start point Royal Park Albatros, Hotel reception, Av. J.M. Galván Bello, 38639 Oasis del Sur, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain 19:00
- Day 2: Descend to Chejelipes via La Laja village. Free afternoon
- Day 3: Walk to the black sand beach of Playa Caleta
- Day 4: Explore cloud forest and ascend to Alto de Garajonay
- Day 5: Walk from Vallehermoso to coastal town of Agulo
- Day 6: Ferry back to Tenerife and drive to El Medano on the south coast. Free afternoon
- Day 7: Circular walk on El Teide
Day 8: Trip ends in El Medano, Tenerife
End point Royal Park Albatros, Hotel reception, Av. J.M. Galván Bello, 38639 Oasis del Sur, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain 09:00
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- PPaulHarrison· February 11, 2020The trip location and walks were great. But check out who the guide is because ours contributed to a difficult last 2 days by unreasonably having an argument and falling out with another group member and being somewhat disconcerting in manner.Explore! commented on this reviewHi Paul, thank you for your review of our trip. I'm sorry that your overall experience wasn't as positive as we would have liked. We have been made aware of the incident at the end of the trip. It's certainly a shame that this marred the last 2 days of... Show moreTrip date: February 2020
- ASteffan· December 23, 2019La Gomera is a real Gem of an island, you have to be well prepared with food and clothing and the walks were quite demanding but breathtakingly beautiful. Emma was the highlight of the holiday.Trip date: January 1970Review collected by Explore!
- RRhonaScott· December 03, 2019La Gomera is a jewel of an island. Lush and tropical feeling in parts and barren in others. It feels very authentic and not too touristyTrip date: November 2019
- EEvelyn· November 20, 2019If you enjoy walking with like minded people then this is the trip for you. Be flexible as Unfortunately you can’t control Mother NatureExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review, glad to hear you enjoyed your trip.Trip date: November 2019
- ARichard· May 17, 2019weather was poor!Trip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AVictoria· May 17, 2019The ferry back from La Gomera was very early, this was an issue when we got to Teide because nothing was open! Would be an idea to catch a later ferry so you can keep going when you get to Teide. I thought Judith was a fabulous guide. I really enjoyed... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AHelen· May 17, 2019Really enjoyed it. Stunning scenery, good walks and well planned itinerary. A very early start on the last day - questioned whether we really needed to be in the early ferry to Tenerife, but did appreciate beating the crowds at El Teide. So on balance... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJohn· May 17, 2019This was an excellent trip and as advertised an ideal time to walk in the Canaries. The walks certainly deserved the moderate grading. I t might be worth noting that the long rocky descending paths are hard on the knees and walking pole are highly... Show moreTrip date: December 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ARuth· May 17, 2019I had a great holiday, really enjoyed all the walks and changes made due to weather were appropriate. La Gomera is stunning and Tiede walk on Tenerife was amazingTrip date: January 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AThomas· May 17, 2019This was our first walking holiday. The walks were quite challenging but fortunately we had done some training walks beforehand so we had a really wonderful time.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your great review, glad to hear you enjoyed your trip - the trip is graded moderate with walks among spectacular diverse sceneryTrip date: February 2019Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Canary Islands Walking - La Gomera and Tenerife
From San Miguel de Abona to San Miguel de Abona
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 7, 2020SaturdayNov 14, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayDec 20, 2020SundayDec 27, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,400
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJan 16, 2021SaturdayJan 23, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayFeb 6, 2021SaturdayFeb 13, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayMar 20, 2021SaturdayMar 27, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 6, 2021SaturdayNov 13, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 13, 2021SaturdayNov 20, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayNov 20, 2021SaturdayNov 27, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,450
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursdayDec 23, 2021ThursdayDec 30, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,650
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar