Hiking in the Dolomites
- Our saving
- US $ 1,617
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Trek the mountain landscapes of UNESCO Dolomites
- Admire the iconic three limestone peaks of Tre Cime
- Walk to the shores of the emerald-green Lake Braies
- Trek through forest and alpine meadows to Putzalm hut
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in Venice; drive to Dobbiaco (1200m)
Start point Venice Airport, Arrivals Hall, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30/1, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy 15:45
- Day 2: Walk to the shores of emerald green waters Lake Braies
- Day 3: Trek through forest and alpine meadows to the Putzalm hut
- Day 4: Ridge walk along the Austria/Italian border
- Day 5: Free day: optional visits to Cortina, Leinz and Bolzano
- Day 6: Trek around the three iconic limestone peaks of Tre Cime
- Day 7: Trek from Pratopiazza to Strudelkpf summit
Day 8: Trip ends at Venice Airport
End point Venice Airport, Departures Hall, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30/1, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy 14:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FFrankWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A great trip I will repeatReview collected by Explore!
- HHughWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hotel good could have more options ( veg option available to all). Excellent cycling options available on free day it would be good to include this in the pre trip options.Review collected by Explore!
- FFrancisWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a very good and compatible group of 7 members with an excellent leader. This made our trip virtually trouble free and clear of the interpersonal niggles that can so frequently occur. With the exception of the free day the whole group (and leader) did... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- PPatriciaWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip seemed expensive at first but once we realised how much was included it was fine. Perhaps you need to make what is included in the price more clear. eg. we hadn't expected the bus and train tickets or the ski lift to be prepaid. It made things so... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- IIraynaWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a lovely holiday. Nice to have several nationalities of clients. Pete was very good at making the group feel like a group. I enjoyed the dinner restaurants he suggested, especially as he joined us even on his day offReview collected by Explore!
- EElizabethWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
great how the itinerary can be moved to suit the weather and make the most of the trip. Did mean we walked for 4 days before having a rest day this may not always suit everyone.Review collected by Explore!
- RRuthWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Both the tour leader and hotel were very good at providing for dietary requirements, several of us on the group benefitted from thisReview collected by Explore!
- MMartinWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A good selection of walks, stunning views but maybe offer some alternative moderate to challenging options to enable higher ascents!Review collected by Explore!
- PPamelaWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We're looking forward to our next Explore hiking trip and would certainly be happy to see Peter leading it.Review collected by Explore!
- DDavidWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall, I was a happy customer. I will book with Explore again.Review collected by Explore!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
Hiking in the Dolomites
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Venice6 seats left$324$1,941-17%USD $1,617
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Venice7 seats left$324$1,941-17%USD $1,617
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to VeniceOnly 2 seats left$324$1,941-17%USD $1,617
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Venice9 seats left$324$1,941-17%USD $1,617
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Venice7 seats left$324$1,941-17%USD $1,617
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$336$2,012-17%USD $1,676
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$336$2,012-17%USD $1,676
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$336$2,012-17%USD $1,676
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$336$2,012-17%USD $1,676
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Venice10+ seats left$336$2,012-17%USD $1,676
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Venice.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $1,617 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1617 for Hiking in the Dolomites, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 144 km
- Dobbiaco (Italy)
- 11 km
- Lago di Braies Pragser Wildsee (Italy)
- 5 km
- Bagni di Braies Vecchia (Italy)
- 16 km
- Moos (Italy)
- 24 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (Italy)
- 58 km
- Lienz (Austria)
- 114 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 74 km
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Prato Piazza (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,617 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hiking in the Dolomites via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,007 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours