Start planning your tour
- Trek the mountain landscapes of UNESCO Dolomites
- Admire the iconic three limestone peaks of Tre Cime
- Walk to the shores of the emerald-green Lake Braies
- Trek through forest and alpine meadows to Putzalm hut
Day 1: Join trip in Venice; drive to Dobbiaco (1200m)
Start point Venice Airport, Arrivals Hall, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30/1, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy 15:45
- Day 2: Walk to the shores of emerald green waters Lake Braies
- Day 3: Trek through forest and alpine meadows to the Putzalm hut
- Day 4: Ridge walk along the Austria/Italian border
- Day 5: Free day: optional visits to Cortina, Leinz and Bolzano
- Day 6: Trek around the three iconic limestone peaks of Tre Cime
- Day 7: Trek from Pratopiazza to Strudelkopf summit
Day 8: Trip ends at Venice Airport
End point Venice Airport, Departures Hall, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30/1, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy 14:00
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingGood
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CChrisBraySeptember 26, 2019Yet another thoroughly enjoyable holiday with Explore made so by the itinerary, excellent tour guide and the group of people with whom we travelled. The scenery was spectacular and weather, apart from the first day, could not have been better. The walks... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- TTammySeptember 17, 2019Excellent guided walks but not for the general walker - a level of fitness and experience is required. Overall organisation was good, accommodation was low level but the staff extremely friendlyTrip date: September 2019
- MMichaelLearSeptember 10, 2019My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of this trip. Our guide Pete Myers was outstanding, and managed to juggle the itinerary to make the most of the good weather. We accessed areas with some fantastic views, and even when the weather wasn't... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- NNicolaDaleSeptember 10, 2019The tour is a very good introduction to the Dolomites area. Be prepared to learn about the environment and local culture as well as enjoying the walks and scenery. The walking was not too strenuous if you have a reasonable level of fitness. Come... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- JoseeJuly 16, 2019As my first solo trip I wanted to be part of an organized trip that could provide me with flexibility, security, and the opportunity to be able to see a lot every day. Joe did all that and more. Everyday was a totally different experience and just so... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- AFrankMay 17, 2019A great trip I will repeatTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AHughMay 17, 2019Hotel good could have more options ( veg option available to all). Excellent cycling options available on free day it would be good to include this in the pre trip options.Trip date: September 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AFrancisMay 17, 2019We had a very good and compatible group of 7 members with an excellent leader. This made our trip virtually trouble free and clear of the interpersonal niggles that can so frequently occur. With the exception of the free day the whole group (and leader)... Show moreTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- APatriciaMay 17, 2019The trip seemed expensive at first but once we realised how much was included it was fine. Perhaps you need to make what is included in the price more clear. eg. we hadn't expected the bus and train tickets or the ski lift to be prepaid. It made things... Show moreTrip date: June 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AIraynaMay 17, 2019I had a lovely holiday. Nice to have several nationalities of clients. Pete was very good at making the group feel like a group. I enjoyed the dinner restaurants he suggested, especially as he joined us even on his day offTrip date: August 2018Review collected by Explore!
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Hiking in the Dolomites
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,620Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,700Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,700Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Venice10+ seats leftUSD $1,700Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 12, 2020to Venice8 seats leftUSD $1,700Sharing a twin room
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a visa for this tour?
- Is travel insurance recommended?
- Is there a guide?
- Are meals included?
- Is transport included?
Good to know
- About the countries
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
- Explore Walking Video
- Explore! Italy
- Explore Italy