European Whirl (End Paris, 14 Days)
- US $ 2,995
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London (2 Nights)
- Day 2: London Sightseeing
- Day 3: London – Eurostar™ – Brussels – Amsterdam
- Day 4: Amsterdam – Rhine Cruise – Heidelberg
- Day 5: Heidelberg – Munich – Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck – Venice
- Day 7: Venice – Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 8: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 9: Rome – Florence Sightseeing
- Day 10: Florence – Lucerne (2 Nights)
- Day 11: Lucerne Orientation and Free Time
- Day 12: Lucerne – Paris (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Paris Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Depart Paris
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MarkWritten on September 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Graham was very knowledgeable and knows his history very well. He made the trip both interesting and facinatingReview collected by Trafalgar
- SurinderWritten on September 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Whole Tour was excelentReview collected by Trafalgar
- CharlotteWritten on August 27, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was fantastic! The best thing I’ve done in my life so far. Patrick, our tour guide was amazing, he planned and made sure everything was perfect and his knowledge was incredible! Felt extremely safe having our bus driver Ben behind the wheel, who... Read moreReview collected by Trafalgar
- DennisWritten on June 24, 20194.5 - Excellent
Tour was more than we could have expected. Patrick (Director) and Tyson (Driver) were excellent.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewAt Trafalgar, we love creating fantastic experiences for our guests, and no one does this as well as our team of dedicated Travel Directors, Coach Drivers. Therefore, we are delighted that Patrick and Tyson exceeded your expectations and helped to make your trip with us so memorable. Thank you for taking the time to review the European Whirl guided holiday with us, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of sharing our passion for travel with you again soon.Review collected by Trafalgar
- LBLynetteWritten on June 1, 20194.5 - Excellent
Excellent, knowledgeable guide he was great and great experienced driver we had a unforgettable time. Happily travel with Trafalgar againShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewHere at Trafalgar, we love creating unforgettable experiences for each of our guests, and one of the best ways to do that is through our passionate and knowledgable Travel Directors and Coach Drivers. Therefore, we are delighted that our dedicated team ensured that you had a wonderful time on the European Whirl guided vacation. With this in mind, we very much look forward to our next shared adventure, wherever and whenever you decide that might be.
- BillWritten on May 19, 20195.0 - Excellent
Excellent tour for an introduction to Europe. Fast paced.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the European Whirl guided holiday with Trafalgar. Our itineraries, activities and destinations are all carefully curated by our Product and Quality Control Teams, and so it’s always really pleasing for us to hear positive feedback from our guests. That said, we hope you have returned home with many lovely memories, and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.
- SVSomaWritten on May 1, 20194.5 - Excellent
The tour was very good. Good planning and use of time. I feel that some of the optional experiences could have been included in the original plan and the transportation from the airport should have been included also.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts with us; we really appreciate hearing from our guests. We recognise that you would have liked for some of the Optional Experiences to have been included in the itinerary; however, we offer these to allow our guests to explore further or to give those that would prefer to undertake independent sightseeing or leisure time, the opportunity to do so. That said, if there are any doubts about our Optional Experiences, their full details and prices can be found either on the Trafalgar website, in our brochure or in the information pack that is sent to each of our guests before the start of every trip. We do encourage our guests to familiarise themselves with these so as to avoid any potential disappointment once the trip is already underway. That said, we are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall experience with us on the European Whirl guided vacation, and we hope that you will join us again soon, wherever and whenever you decide that might be.
- YYusraWritten on February 22, 20195.0 - Excellent
It was great one. Love it will do something else soonShow detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for putting through such positive feedback regarding the European Whirl guided holiday. We always appreciate knowing when our guests' time spent on the road with was so fantastic and we are delighted that you enjoyed your trip. It was certainly our pleasure to welcome you on this journey, and we look forward to travelling together again soon, wherever in the world you decide that might be.
- ABAngelaWritten on January 23, 20195.0 - Excellent
This trip was suburb. Loved every minute. Was worried about the about of time in a bus, but it didn't impact on the trip at all, most times the bus trip had great scenery. We look our children and they loved it also. Our guide Brek, was absolutely awesome.Show detailed ratingsTrafalgar commented on this reviewThank you for putting through such great feedback on the European Whirl guided vacation. We always appreciate reading about our guests' time spent on the road with us and are delighted to learn that your Travel Director, Brek, ensured that you and your family had an effortless and memorable travel experience. It was certainly our pleasure to welcome you on this journey, and we hope that you will join us again soon, wherever in the world you decide that might be.
- SSamWritten on December 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour. Itinerary-wise, time spent in Amsterdam was quite short. Overall, great experience with Trafalgar.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Rosemary7th September 2019
European Whirl (End Paris, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundayNov 24, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,075Sharing a twin room
- SundayDec 1, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $3,075Sharing a twin room
- SundayDec 8, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to London9 seats leftUSD $3,075Sharing a twin room
- SundayDec 15, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,195Sharing a twin room
- FridayDec 20, 2019from London14 DaysThursdayJan 2, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,350Sharing a twin room
- WednesdayDec 25, 2019from London14 DaysTuesdayJan 7, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $3,350Sharing a twin room
- SundayDec 29, 2019from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,195Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- SundayJan 5, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $3,075Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayFeb 16, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayFeb 29, 2020to London9 seats leftUSD $2,995Sharing a twin roomInstant BookHold my
- SundayMar 1, 2020from London14 DaysSaturdayMar 14, 2020to London8 seats leftUSD $2,995Sharing a twin roomInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroBelgium , Netherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 1 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 321 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 303 km
- Boppard (Germany)
- 13 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 108 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,415 tours in Europe
- covered by 517 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Whirl (End Paris, 14 Days)