Grand Tour of Britain & Ireland
- US $ 2,689
- Rather Poor
- DDianaHussmanWritten on December 2, 20182.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The hotels were two maybe three stars and not near the city center were there would be things to see and do. Our travel guide was entertaining and told many good stories but he did not stay with the group or do any walking tours, he left the hotel without q... Read more
- LBLawrenceWritten on November 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We were impressed. Our guide (Kaeleigh) was extremely well informed and provided information and history. The whole process was well organised from booking until the last breakfast. We highly recommend.
- MHMarionWritten on October 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved that I could enjoy this tour which provided great coverage of England, Wales,Ireland and Scotland. The driver was fantastic. The guide provided wonderful history of the places but would have liked a bit more information as we passed places... Read more
- CVChristineWritten on October 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Chris was great with all his information. Our driver wojciech ptak was excellent. We saw some things that i wasn't expecfting.
- N.Written on August 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I wanted to see as much of UK as I could .. and that us accomplished
- LILuisaWritten on July 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The attention in optional dinner there was no too good.
- LisaWritten on June 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Would have loved to stay longer in Chester, York, and Temby. Either there was time to eat and not shop or site see, or shop and site see and not eat. Would have loved to have recommendations of quick bites. Other than that it was a great trip.
- LPLesleyWritten on June 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I understood the tour would be fast paced to get through everything included. One hotel in Scotland was old but quaint with its odiocincrities and rabbit Warren corridors but a very beautiful building
- AnthonyWritten on September 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent tour with exceptional guide who was a full history book on the way. This was a great experience that included all of the UK and Ireland. Hotel accommodation was great in central parts of cities.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN LONDON, ENGLAND
- Day 2: LONDON
- Day 3: LONDON–STONEHENGE–WIDECOMBE–PLYMOUTH
- Day 4: PLYMOUTH–GLASTONBURY–BATH–CARDIFF, WALES
- Day 5: CARDIFF–TENBY–TRAMORE, IRELAND
- Day 6: TRAMORE–BLARNEY–KILLARNEY
- Day 7: KILLARNEY. RING OF KERRY EXCURSION
- Day 8: KILLARNEY–DINGLE PENINSULA–ADARE–LIMERICK
- Day 9: LIMERICK–CLIFFS OF MOHER–GALWAY–DUBLIN
- Day 10: DUBLIN
- Day 11: DUBLIN–CHESTER, ENGLAND–LIVERPOOL
- Day 12: LIVERPOOL–LAKE DISTRICT–GRETNA GREEN, SCOTLAND–GLASGOW
- Day 13: GLASGOW–FORT WILLIAM–INVERNESS–CULLODEN MOOR–GRANTOWN-ON-SPEY
- Day 14: GRANTOWN-ON-SPEY–PITLOCHRY–ST. ANDREWS–EDINBURGH
- Day 15: EDINBURGH
- Day 16: EDINBURGH–JEDBURGH–YORK, ENGLAND–LEEDS
- Day 17: LEEDS–STRATFORD-UPON-AVON–LONDON
- Day 18: LONDON
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is luggage portage included in the tour cost?
The tour price includes luggage portage along with the tips for handling! This porterage is restricted to one suitcase per traveller.
Does the tour stop at Loch Ness?
The bus will stop briefly to take photos of the Loch Ness, although there's no time scheduled to spend time exploring it.
Is there a hotel list?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents. This is a list of accommodations that the operator will typically use on this tour:
LONDON Novotel London West
PLYMOUTH Jurys Inn Plymouth
CARDIFF Park Inn Cardiff
TRAMORE Majestic Hotel
KILLARNEY Killarney Court Hotel
LIMERICK Limerick City Hotel
DUBLIN Jurys Inn Parnell Street
LIVERPOOL Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre
GLASGOW Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End
GRANTOWN-ON-SPEY Craiglynne Hotel
EDINBURGH Novotel Edinburgh Park
SHEFFIELD Jurys Inn Sheffield
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
Grand Tour of Britain & Ireland
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,689Based on Double Room
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to London7 seats leftUSD $2,849Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to London10+ seats leftUSD $2,999Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from London18 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to LondonOnly 3 seats leftUSD $2,999Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Wales and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $2,689 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2689 for Grand Tour of Britain & Ireland, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 123 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 155 km
- Widecombe in the Moor (England)
- 32 km
- Plymouth (England)
- 132 km
- Glastonbury (England)
- 36 km
- Bath (England)
- 58 km
- Cardiff (Wales)
- 107 km
- Tenby (Wales)
- 177 km
- Tramore (Ireland)
- 100 km
- Blarney (Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,689 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Grand Tour of Britain & Ireland