Japan One Life Adventures - 10 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,774
- +3 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Soak up the unique atmosphere of Japan
- Grasp simple Japanese phrases and learn to make sushi
- Travel by bullet train and spend a night in a temple
- Stroll the streets of Takayama and visit the Gion district
- Explore Osaka and wrap up your tour with a karaoke
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Guesthouse, Temple
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- One Life Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1 - WELCOME TO JAPAN
Start point First Accommodation, Khaosan Tokyo Origami, 浅草3-4-12, 東京都, 東京都, Japan
- DAY 2 - EXPLORE TOKYO!
- DAY 3 - SUSHI MAKING CLASS & ROBOT RESTAURANT
- DAY 4 -TRAVEL TO HAKONE & MT FUJI VIEWING
- DAY 5 - TEMPLE STAY
- DAY 6 - ARRIVE IN KYOTO & GION WALKING TOUR
- DAY7-GOLDEN PAVILION, ZEN GARDENS AND KENDO CLASS
- DAY 8 - KYOTO TEMPLE & SHRINE TOUR
- DAY 9 - BAMBOO FOREST, ARRIVE IN OSAKA, FOOD TOUR AND KARAOKE
DAY 10 - DEPART
End point Last Accommodation, Khaosan World Namba, 浪速区元町1-2-13, 大阪市, 大阪府, Japan
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MichaelWritten on October 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
First time solo travelling and visiting Japan so decided to book a tour. I'd highly recommend this to anyone wanting to experience Japan without having to worry about transport and accommodation. Jack made it incredibly easy to get from each location and... Read more
- SASoniaWritten on October 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing experience! Jack was a great guide, he was very knowledgeable, and had an answer to every single question we had. While some of the hostels were a little bit too small, the last hostel was amazing, please always keep it in the loop!... Read more
- TTylahWritten on October 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was amazing. First time overseas and couldnt be happier. There was a little bump in our itinerary but tuere was a back up option ready for us immediately!
- LLauraFairfieldWritten on October 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour - it’s non stop but we wouldn’t have seen half the things if we had organised it ourselves.
- JJonHallWritten on October 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Japan is an amazing country with so much to do and see. One Life provided us the opportunity to experience much of it with a superb itinerary, run seemlessly and timed perfectly. Our tour guide Jack was knowledgeable, hard working and full of energy at all... Read more
- SSarahdeeganWritten on October 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
An excellent tour which is organised very well. Our tour guide Jack was also brilliant, very approachable and especially helpful to me as a vegaterian in a country that doesn't particularly cater to it. I would definitely recommend this tour!
- LLauraMorrisWritten on October 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Jack was a brilliant guide, the only thing that could be improved was the second hostel.
- GGrahamMorrisWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Jack was amazing and made everything really laid back and stress free
- KKrystalPonsfordWritten on October 13, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Have absolutely enjoyed wondering Japan, it’s been an amazing time, have made good friends and had a lifetime of fun! Also Jack is so useful and so brilliant, personality is absolutely great and kept us all happy and entertained!
- AAnonymousWritten on October 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing! japan is a really cool country and we saw so many different sides of it on the tour from tokyo to staying in a temple to my favourite the kendo class. it is very busy and we didn’t always get enough time to sit down for meals but it... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Possibly the tallest man to walk the streets of Japan, Sri Lanka and Philippines. Lover of all things..."
- "I originate from Indianapolis, Indiana and after a lifetime of corn and flat terrain I made my way down..."
- "I believe there is more to travelling than simply enjoying a destination as a visitor. Tourism is an..."
- "G'day I'm Blinky! I've been working in tourism for over 5 years now and I have loved every second. Originally..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Japan One Life Adventures - 10 Days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$53USD $1,708+ $68 Rugby World Cup
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$53USD $1,708+ $68 Rugby World Cup
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$53USD $1,708
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayNov 13, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$53USD $1,708
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$53USD $1,708
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$53USD $1,708
- SaturdayNov 30, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$53USD $1,708
- MondayMar 2, 2020from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayMar 11, 2020to Osaka10+ seats left$55USD $1,774Sharing a twin room
- FridayMar 6, 2020from Tokyo10 DaysSundayMar 15, 2020to Osaka10+ seats left$55USD $1,774Sharing a twin room
- FridayMar 13, 2020from Tokyo10 DaysSundayMar 22, 2020to OsakaOnly 3 seats left$55USD $1,774Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with One Life Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of One Life Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the One Life Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and One Life Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for One Life Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 190 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 184 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 43 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,774 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 13,071 tours in Asia
- covered by 878 different operators in Asia
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 532 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan One Life Adventures - 10 Days