One Life Adventures - Japan
- Our saving
- US $ 1,805
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +3 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Soak up the unique atmosphere of Japan
- Grasp simple Japanese phrases and learn to make sushi
- Travel by bullet train and spend a night in a temple
- Stroll the streets of Takayama and visit the Gion district
- Explore Osaka and wrap up your tour with a karaoke
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Hostel, Guesthouse, Temple
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- JJemimaWritten on January 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
After experiencing Japan with One Life, I am already planning my next adventure with them (hello Philippines!). Everything was so well thought-out and expertly handled, even down to the exact number of minutes it takes to walk from one subway platform to... Read more
- GGiacomoGambinoWritten on January 21, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Brilliant tour! The itinerary is packed with highlights but I have to say that the Robot Restaurant was up there! I loved how seamless the transport and guiding was, all under the watchful eye of Jack; our guide. I can imagine that if I did it by myself I... Read more
- MichaelWritten on January 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Simply amazing tour. Getting to experience a country like Japan with like-minded travellers, only made so much better by Jack guiding our way through the energetic country. Sorting out whatever we needed, giving us the best recommendations, and teaching us... Read more
- SSamHarrisWritten on January 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Japan with One Life adventures was crazy! I honestly did so much in 10 days it's ridiculous. It really feels like you're there for weeks with how much you see and do on this trip. Temple stay, martial arts, sushi class, exploring all of Tokyo, temples, and... Read more
- PiaWritten on January 2, 20195.0 - Excellent
It's hard to put into words what my tour in Japan was like with our amazing guide Jack and One Life Adventures. It was honest the best time of my life! I have never done a tour before so I was a little nervous (our group was full). From day 1 you feel... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHey Pia, thanks for the amazing review :) It's great to hear that you had the time of your life on tour with us! We're glad that we smashed out your first ever group tour. We can't wait to have you back on tour with us in the future!
- AAndyWritten on December 30, 20185.0 - Excellent
Just finished my tour in Japan with One Life, and it was absolutely incredible! The itinerary was great from day one, I’ve wanted to see Japan for a long time, but it always seemed to be too hard to do on my own, as well as too expensive. One Life has been... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewWell Andy, where do we start here? What a review! Thank you! It’s great to see Jacks passion and enthusiasm come across as that’s vital to the sucess of any tour! We have some amazing people guiding around the Philippines and Sri Lanka too that would love to guide you around also :)
- patrickWritten on December 30, 20184.5 - Excellent
"Incredible way to see Japan! Jack was literally there every step of the way to show us what to do, the best places to go and recommendations for our free time. There is so much to see and do in Japan. I thought the itinerary was really well thought out,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHey Patrick, Thanks for the review! Amazing to see you had such a great time :) How amazing is Kendo!?
- AAlyWritten on December 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was the perfect snapshot of Japan for a solo female traveller. Highly recommend it! Included on the trip: Insta-worthy scenery and memorable selfies, lifelong international friends, a diverse cultural sampler with unique, eclectic experiences... Read more
- AAngelaZhangWritten on December 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved Japan! This place has an amazing combination of modern tech and traditional culture. If you want to experience a good balance of both then I would definately recommend it going with One Life Adventures!
- HHartiniaWritten on December 30, 20185.0 - Excellent
Love the tour so much, it's the first time I ever go to Japan and it's so amazing I had a good time, good food, good experience, special thanks for my tour guide and all the friends I made in the process love u guysShow detailed ratingsOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for the review Hartinia :) It’s great to see that you had such an amazing experience on tour with us in such an incredible country!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1 - WELCOME TO JAPAN
Start point First Accommodation, Khaosan Tokyo Origami, 浅草3-4-12, 東京都, 東京都, Japan
- DAY 2 - EXPLORE TOKYO!
- DAY 3 - SUSHI MAKING CLASS & ROBOT RESTAURANT
- DAY 4 -TRAVEL TO HAKONE & MT FUJI VIEWING
- DAY 5 - TEMPLE STAY
- DAY 6 - ARRIVE IN KYOTO & GION WALKING TOUR
- DAY7-GOLDEN PAVILION, ZEN GARDENS AND KENDO CLASS
- DAY 8 - KYOTO TEMPLE & SHRINE TOUR
- DAY 9 - BAMBOO FOREST, ARRIVE IN OSAKA, FOOD TOUR AND KARAOKE
DAY 10 - DEPART
End point Last Accommodation, Khaosan World Namba, 浪速区元町1-2-13, 大阪市, 大阪府, Japan
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Visit Japan!
- One Life Adventures - Japan
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Possibly the tallest man to walk the streets of Japan, Sri Lanka and Philippines. Lover of all things..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
One Life Adventures - Japan
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysMondayMar 11, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- TuesdayMar 5, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayMar 14, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- SundayMar 17, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733+ $179 Cherry Blossom Season
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$54USD $1,733+ $179 Cherry Blossom Season
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this One Life Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 April 2019 the full payment of $1,805 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1805 for One Life Adventures - Japan, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and One Life Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for One Life Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 190 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 184 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 43 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,805 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,605 tours in Asia
- covered by 547 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for One Life Adventures - Japan via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 127 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on One Life Adventures - Japan