Japan One Life Adventures - 10 Days
- Tour Operator:
- One Life Adventures
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- 2019 TourRadar Tour of the Year - Overall Winner
- Soak up the unique atmosphere of Japan
- Grasp simple Japanese phrases and learn to make sushi
- Travel by bullet train and spend a night in a temple
- Stroll the streets of Takayama and visit the Gion district
- Explore Osaka and wrap up your tour with a karaoke
- Day 1 WELCOME TO JAPAN
- Day 2 EXPLORE TOKYO!
- Day 3 SUSHI MAKING CLASS & DOWNTOWN TOKYO
- Day 4 TRAVEL TO HAKONE & MT FUJI VIEWING
- Day 5 TEMPLE STAY
- Day 6 ARRIVE IN KYOTO & GION WALKING TOUR
- Day 7 KYOTO TEMPLE & SHRINE TOUR
- Day 8 GOLDEN PAVILION, ZEN GARDENS AND KENDO CLASS
- Day 9 BAMBOO FOREST, ARRIVE IN OSAKA, FOOD TOUR AND KARAOKE
- Day 10 DEPART
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by One Life Adventures
OUR STORY: At One Life, we’ve always seen tourism as an opportunity to make a difference. We wanted to prove that tourism was more than seeing places you could have never imagined and to show people that travel could be impactful, ethical and quite literally, life changing. So that’s what we did; we put local communities, the environment and personal development at the heart of our operations and five years later, we’ve run life changing trips for thousands of travellers and are currently rated #1 worldwide. We started out in the Philippines, moved over to Sri Lanka just a year later and then launched Japan the following year. All three tours are now multi-award winning and our Japan trip was even rated #1 worldwide in 2019. We just opened two brand new tours in Indonesia and India and extended the massively popular Japan trip by another four days (we just had to make it longer!). HOW WE OPERATE: We choose to keep our group sizes small, to allow for more meaningful connections to be made between our guests and the local communities we travel through and to keep your experience as personal as possible. Immersing our guests in the local culture, while offering the opportunity to relax and reset in some of the most stunning locations the planet has to offer is what it’s all about. We’ve searched high and low to find unique activities and one off, special accommodations that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. From kendo classes in Japan with a descendent of a real samurai, to waking up on your own private beach at our beach camp in the Philippines, these are unique adventures you’ll be talking about for years. All inclusions are listed on your booking page and you’ll receive all the info you need for your travels before you even step foot in the country. No hidden costs and plenty of time to prepare. Your epic One Life group leader and our legendary local guides are there to help you have the time of your life, every step of the way. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride - we promise it’s a good one! WHY TOUR WITH US: We put our money where our mouth is and put our guests, the local communities and the environment at the very centre of what we do. Our guests have rated us so highly over the years that we’ve won multiple awards both for our life changing trips AND for the guides that run them. 2 of TourRadar's top 3 Guides of the Year in 2018 were One Life Adventures guides and all 3 of our longest running tours are rated #1 in their respective destinations. We are committed to keeping our tours environmentally friendly by keeping plastic waste to a minimum. On our tours you’ll find our suppliers providing eco-friendly alternatives where possible, our accommodation providers providing refill stations and you’ll even be able to buy our plastic free merchandise. We stock reusable water bottles, tote bags, metal straws and even washable bamboo cotton face masks. What’s more, the profits from these items go towards the community projects we set up and run in each country - from school development projects to spay/neuter programmes for stray animals! When you tour with us, you know your money is going back into the local communities you're visiting - where it's needed most. OUR COVID POLICIES: All our tours are operating under the direction of local COVID regulations, with reduced tour numbers in the majority of our destinations and all tour guides having had specific COVID training to ensure the safety of our guests and the remote communities we visit. All guides and suppliers are equipped with hand sanitiser and hand washing stations, all transport is private-only where possible and all dorm rooms are operating at a reduced capacity. Should you wish to upgrade into a solo room, this is also possible in some of our destinations. Both our policies and those of our local suppliers have been updated due to COVID and these will be strictly adhered to in order to protect everyone as much as is possible when travel resumes.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Kai· June 10th, 2023Carolyn is so cool !! She was a great backbone of the group & set a fun, cheerful tone for the whole trip. She took great care of everything & we had so much fun ! Everyone was included & cared for. Can’t thank you enough !Trip date: June 2023
- Anthony· June 10th, 2023Excellent experience! Our guide, Caro, was enthusiastic, organized, and personable. Would recommend for any novice traveler looking for a hassle-free, low maintenance experience.Trip date: June 2023
- JFJillian· June 10th, 2023Caro was amazing. Very supportive and organized. She made sure to set expectations and procedures every step of the way. She made travel through Japan easy, even when the train stations were busy and the trains packed. No one got left behind.Trip date: June 2023
- TTom· June 7th, 2023Japan was truly an amazing and unforgettable experience. Holly is such a great tour guide. She made the trip so much better. Highly recommend this tour.One Life Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for leaving us a review Tom, Japan's so special and its our pleasure to have show you its true beauty in 10 days :-)Trip date: May 2023
- TVTyler· June 5th, 2023Great tour, great views, great guideOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewAwesome Tyler! So happy that you enjoyed your tour, we hope to see you again soon :-)Trip date: May 2023
- TCTroy· June 5th, 2023The tour was amazing and more than I could’ve asked for. Our guide Holly was incredible. She handled all the logistics and made sure everyone had a stress-free experience. She also did a great job at making sure everyone felt included, and fostered... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewWow, we love hearing your One Life Adventure will be cherished for the rest of your life, we hope we can give you many more memorable tours in the future too!Trip date: June 2023
- CCColin· June 5th, 2023Great trip. Great guide.One Life Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Colin, hope you come back on tour with us again soon!Trip date: May 2023
- ETEthan· June 5th, 2023Absolutely fantastic tour!!! Our tour guide Mike was so easy to get along with and talk to, an amazing photographer and so informative about our days ahead so we were always prepared. The 10 day tour was stock full of amazing sights and enough free time... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewSo nice to hear such positivity coming from the tour! We do our best to give all our travellers the best possible experience. We can't wait to see you again soon :-)Trip date: May 2023
- Jaden· June 4th, 2023Had a good time with a bunch of cool peopleOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewSo nice to hear you had a blast Jaden! See you again on another Adventure in the future :-)Trip date: May 2023
- Steven· June 4th, 2023An amazing trip with an exceptional tour guide. Mike M. blew us away with his passion, intellect, and organization. His love for Japan shined through each day as he eagerly carried us through the highlights of this incredible country. Mike should be... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewMike is an absolute legend in the game, so happy to hear this is the top of your list! We will love to have you on tour with us again soon!Trip date: May 2023
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday16 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,992
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Wednesday28 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Wednesday21 Jun, 2023Friday30 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,992
- Friday23 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,992
- Monday26 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Friday30 Jun, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,992
- Monday3 Jul, 2023Wednesday12 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Friday7 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,992
- Monday10 Jul, 2023Wednesday19 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- 8 Other Unavailable Departures
- Friday14 Jul, 2023Sunday23 Jul, 2023English$1,992
- Monday17 Jul, 2023Wednesday26 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday21 Jul, 2023Sunday30 Jul, 2023English$1,992
- Monday24 Jul, 2023Wednesday2 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday28 Jul, 2023Sunday6 Aug, 2023English$1,992
- Monday31 Jul, 2023Wednesday9 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Friday4 Aug, 2023Sunday13 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,992
- Monday7 Aug, 2023Wednesday16 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- 2 Other Unavailable Departures
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday11 Aug, 2023Sunday20 Aug, 2023English$1,992
- Monday14 Aug, 2023Wednesday23 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,889
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday18 Aug, 2023Sunday27 Aug, 2023English$1,992
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type AJapan
- Type BJapan
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 14th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 14th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with One Life Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and One Life Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "One Life Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of One Life Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the One Life Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Japan
- Japan Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 2 Week (14 Days) Japan Travel Itineraries & Cost 2023/2024
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Japan from Tokyo
- Japan Explorer
- Small group tour
- 10 days Japan
- From Tokyo to Osaka
- Operators in Asia
- Southern Japan
- Japan One Life Adventures - 10 Days Tours in Japan
- Explorer Tours
- Honshu Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Central Japan
- Southern Japan
- Japan tours