8 Day - Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension
- Our saving
- US $ 1,730
- Go sightseeing in Reykjavik or browse through stores
- Dive into the hot springs of the Mývatn Nature Baths
- Hike to Hengifoss, the second highest waterfall in Iceland
- Spot the humpbacks on whale watching tour in Dalvík
- Have a coffee in the highest coffee house in Iceland
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Adventure, Family, Coach / Bus, Discovery, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Arctic Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Arrival Day - Reykjavik City Sightseeing
Start point From your accommodation or a central pick-up location, Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland 08:00 - 08:30
- Day 2: Geysir, Gullfoss, Þingvellir (The Golden Circle) and South Coast
- Day 3: Vik - Skaftafell - Glacier Lagoon - Hofn
- Day 4: East Fjords - Djupivogur - Egilsstadir
- Day 5: Dettifoss - Myvatn - Godafoss - Akureyri
- Day 6: Whale watching in Dalvik - Siglufjordur -Trollaskagi - Bifrost
- Day 7: Borgarfjordur - Reykholt - Hraunfossar - Hvalfjordur - Reykjavik
- Day 8 - Final Day - Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- FrancisWritten on September 10, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Iceland was what we expected. Rudolf was excellent with his sense of humour.Review collected by Arctic Adventures
- MarkWritten on September 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved our tour. Our guide was great. He was informative, and flexible. He made an effort to meet with everyone and get to know them. He really showed that he cared for us, and wanted us to have the best possible experience. He spent extra time at... Read moreReview collected by Arctic Adventures
- MeiWritten on September 5, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We liked the tour. Had a wonderful time.Review collected by Arctic Adventures
- SusanWritten on September 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sindri was an amazing guide. He gave us so much information about Iceland, did all the driving, had surprises for us every day, answered all of our crazy questions, had a great sense of humor, and took good care of us. The itinerary was good. My only... Read moreReview collected by Arctic Adventures
- JamesWritten on August 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have had the most fantastic time in Iceland with Arnar. His love of his country was very prevalent and he taught us much while both driving and guiding. Every day it seemed he actually changed the weather for each location to accommodate our... Read moreReview collected by Arctic Adventures
- SherWritten on August 16, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour does takes you through the contrasting beauty of the Icelandic landscapes. And is undeniably breathtaking. The stops were of course grand but so it the roadtrip itself...so it would be a great comfort added if the transportation had more leg... Read moreReview collected by Arctic Adventures
- JohnWritten on August 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our family truly enjoyed our visit to Iceland. Hodie was a wonderful guide, provided interesting fact and a great passion for the counties history and unique characteristics. I would highly recommend the experience to other interested in exploring this... Read moreReview collected by Arctic Adventures
- VarshaWritten on August 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really comprehensive tour, with a very friendly and accommodative guide. The tour mini-bus, however could be better - the speakers weren’t working at the back of the bus, the door at the front wouldn’t close properly.Review collected by Arctic Adventures
- PaulWritten on July 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Good tour overall, very informative, learned a lot about Iceland. Meals and transportation very good.
- JenniferWritten on July 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was fantastic! As other reviews have reported, you do spend a good amount of time driving, especially day 4, but they do break it up with photos etc. Here’s some things I wish I would have known: 1. The only real way to get from the airport to your... Read moreReview collected by Arctic Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the luggage allowance on this tour?
For multi-day tours, each participant is allowed to bring a small backpack and 1 piece of luggage weighing a maximum of 20 kg (44 lbs).
* The combined dimensions of each bag must not exceed 158 cm (62 in).
* It’s possible to store your luggage with us in Reykjavík while you are on your tour, for a small fee.
Are you able to arrange additional accommodation?
Unfortunately, Arctic Adventures is unable to provide accommodation outside of their scheduled tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
8 Day - Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Reykjavik5 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayOct 8, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysWednesdayOct 9, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$53USD $1,730Based on Shared Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Arctic Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Arctic Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Arctic Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Strokkur Geyser (Iceland)
- 9 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Myrdalsjokull (Iceland)
- 24 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,730 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,219 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 8 Day - Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 8 Day - Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension