8 Day Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 38:48:27
- Our saving
- US $ 2,017
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the discovery tour 8 Day Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 28 other destinations in Iceland. 8 Day Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 10 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Arctic Adventures:Write a review
- Jessica Cooke's review about another Arctic Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent...with the tour, very happy to have joined it, I'm already recommending Arctic Adventures! Read more
- Gema's review about another Arctic Adventures tour4.0 - GoodIt was awesome all the places we saw there, the only inconvenience is that, as this is a separate tour divided between 2... Read more
- Richard Famula's review about another Arctic Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Arrival Day - Reykjavík City Sightseeing
- Day 2: Golden Circle and South Coast
- Day 3: Vík - Skaftafell - Glacier Lagoon - Höfn
- Day 4: East Fjords - Djúpivogur - Egilsstaðir
- Day 5: Dettifoss - Mývatn - Godafoss - Akureyri
- Day 6: Whale watching in Dalvík - Siglufjörður -Tröllaskagi - Bifröst
- Day 7: Borgarfjörður - Reykholt - Hraunfossar - Hvalfjörður - Reykjavík
- Day 8 - Final Day - Reykjavik
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 22, 2018
Are you able to arrange additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
8 Day Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Reykjavik8 seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Reykjavik9 seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Reykjavik9 seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Reykjavik8 seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$95USD $2,292Based on Shared Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $2,017 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2017 for 8 Day Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,351 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Strokkur Geyser (Iceland)
- 9 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Myrdalsjokull (Iceland)
- 24 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,017 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 8 Day Around Iceland with Reykjavík Extension via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours