Canada and the Rockies (Without Calgary, 11 Days)
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 35
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Mount Robson Provincial Park
- Jasper National Park
- Banff National Park
- Venture to the highest point in the Canadian Rockies
- Get back to nature with a picnic in the Rocky Mountains
- Gaze in awe at Lake Louise and its enchanting Chateau
- Pay a visit to the infamously beautiful Banff National Park
- Day 1 Vancouver to Whistler
- Day 2 Whistler
- Day 3 Whistler to Sun Peaks
- Day 4 Sun Peaks to Jasper via Mount Robson
- Day 5 Jasper
- Day 6 Jasper to Banff
- Day 7 Banff
- Day 8 Banff to Vernon
- Day 9 Vernon to Vancouver
- Day 10 Vancouver
- Day 11 End Vancouver
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Contiki
Contiki has been running tours for over 50 years, all exclusively for travellers aged 18-35 years old. Their mission is to bring young travellers together to see the world, focusing on unforgettable experiences and lifelong memories. Contiki believes in real travel experiences, and they care about making sure these experiences contribute positively to the people and places they visit. Every Contiki trip makes travel easier and more social by organizing accommodation, food, experiences and transport, so you can relax and focus on exploring the world with young travellers just like you.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- MMelissa· May 16th, 2016Joe made our awesome trip into a phenomenal trip. He's got such love and passion that he made it that much betterTrip date: August 2013
- KKatrina· August 19th, 2015By far the best tour manager I have had after all my travels! In very glad to of had a tour manager that made me msg her after 4 years and still say how awesome she was :) a very happy costumerTrip date: August 2011
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishBased on TwinNot available in your region
- Sunday25 Jun, 2023Wednesday5 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,092
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday16 Jul, 2023Wednesday26 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$3,281
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday23 Jul, 2023Wednesday2 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,925
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday13 Aug, 2023Wednesday23 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,735
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday27 Aug, 2023Wednesday6 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,935
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday10 Sep, 2023Wednesday20 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7350% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday17 Sep, 2023Wednesday27 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7350% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday24 Sep, 2023Wednesday4 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7350% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 May, 2024Wednesday22 May, 2024EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,7920% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the "quad" prices mean?
Quad share means you will be sharing a room with 3 other people on the tour of the same sex.
However this tour will only have quad share accommodation in Banff. During the rest of the tour you will be staying in a twin-share accommodation. For an additional cost, called a single supplement, you can have your own room. But we will have to check with Contiki if that is possible. This will depend on the size of the chalet and the available rooms.
- If you are older than 35, you cannot take Contiki tours, is that correct?
That is correct, as Contiki offers a specific youth product, so their age range is quite strict. The trips are very popular with backpackers and university students. They often have a bigger focus on nightlife, and use multi-share hostels as accommodation (4 to 6 people to a room, in bunk beds, and shared bathrooms).
- What's included in the price of a Contiki trip?
Includes, but not limited to: coach, train, air transfers and ferry transport as specified. Accommodation and meals as per each individual tour itinerary. Sightseeing & admission fees plus much more.
- Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Good to Know
- Canadian DollarCanada
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B.
- Type ACanada
- Type BCanada
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 10th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 10th, 2023, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Contiki will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Contiki" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Canada
- Canada Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Stargazing Tours & Trips 2023
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Canada from Vancouver
- Canada Explorer
- 11 days Canada
- Operators in North America
- West Coast Canada
- Canada and the Rockies (Without Calgary, 11 Days) Tours in Canada
- Explorer Tours
- Canadian Rockies Tours
- Canada Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Coach / Bus Tours
- Canadian Rockies
- West Coast Canada
- Canada tours