Canada & The Rockies (Base, 11 Days)
- Go whitewater rafting
- Enjoy the views from Mt. Robson
- Explore the Maligne Canyon
- Try the local Rocky Mountain cuisine
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Hut, Chalet, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MMelissaWritten on May 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentJoe made our awesome trip into a phenomenal trip. He's got such love and passion that he made it that much betterShow detailed ratings
- KKatrinaWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentBy far the best tour manager I have had after all my travels! In very glad to of had a tour manager that made me msg her after 4 years and still say how awesome she was :) a very happy costumerShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver to Whistler
- Day 2: Whistler
- Day 3: Whistler to Kamloops
- Day 4: Kamloops to Jasper via Mt. Robson
- Day 5: Jasper
- Day 6: Jasper to Banff
- Day 7: Banff
- Day 8: Banff to Vernon
- Day 9: Vernon to Vancouver
- Day 10: Vancouver
- Day 11: Depart Vancouver
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- USA & Canada: Discovery Plus
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the "quad" prices mean?
Quad share means you will be sharing a room with 3 other people on the tour of the same sex.
However this tour will only have quad share accommodation in Banff. During the rest of the tour you will be staying in a twin-share accommodation. For an additional cost, called a single supplement, you can have your own room. But we will have to check with Contiki if that is possible. This will depend on the size of the chalet and the available rooms.
If you are older than 35, you cannot take Contiki tours, is that correct?
That is correct, as Contiki offers a specific youth product, so their age range is quite strict. The trips are very popular with backpackers and university students. They often have a bigger focus on nightlife, and use multi-share hostels as accommodation (4 to 6 people to a room, in bunk beds, and shared bathrooms).
What's included in the price of a Contiki trip?
Everything listed on the tour itinerary in the Backstage Pass Includes section (apart from Me Time Optionals). Including but not limited to: Coach, train, air transfers and ferry transport as specified. Accommodation and meals as per each individual tour itinerary. Sightseeing & admission fees plus much more.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Canada & The Rockies (Base, 11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 197 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 290 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 280 km
- Vernon (Canada)
- 298 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,910 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canada & The Rockies (Base, 11 Days)