Canada & The Rockies
- Our saving
- US $ 1,799
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- MMelissaWritten on May 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Joe made our awesome trip into a phenomenal trip. He's got such love and passion that he made it that much better
- KKatrinaWritten on August 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
By far the best tour manager I have had after all my travels! In very glad to of had a tour manager that made me msg her after 4 years and still say how awesome she was :) a very happy costumer
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver to Whistler
- Day 2: Whistler
- Day 3: Whistler to Kamloops
- Day 4: Kamloops to Jasper via Mt Robson
- Day 5: Jasper
- Day 6: Jasper to Banff
- Day 7: Banff
- Day 8: Banff to Vernon
- Day 9: Vernon to Vancouver
- Day 10: Vancouver
- Day 11: Depart Vancouver
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- In-Depth Explorer
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What does the "quad" prices mean?
Quad share means you will be sharing a room with 3 other people on the tour of the same sex.
However this tour will only have quad share accommodation in Banff. During the rest of the tour you will be staying in a twin-share accommodation. For an additional cost, called a single supplement, you can have your own room. But we will have to check with Contiki if that is possible. This will depend on the size of the chalet and the available rooms.
If you are older than 35, you cannot take Contiki tours, is that correct?
That is correct, as Contiki offers a specific youth product, so their age range is quite strict. The trips are very popular with backpackers and university students. They often have a bigger focus on nightlife, and use multi-share hostels as accommodation (4 to 6 people to a room, in bunk beds, and shared bathrooms).
What's included in the price of a Contiki trip?
Everything listed on the tour itinerary in the Backstage Pass Includes section (apart from Me Time Optionals). Including but not limited to: Coach, train, air transfers and ferry transport as specified. Accommodation and meals as per each individual tour itinerary. Sightseeing & admission fees plus much more.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi Everyone! Thanks for reading this and voting for me to be Guide of the Year. It was actually one of..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
Canada & The Rockies
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Vancouver0 seats left$45USD $2,249
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayMay 29, 2019to Vancouver0 seats left$45USD $2,249
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Vancouver0 seats left$45USD $2,249
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Vancouver9 seats left$486$2,249-20%USD $1,799
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Vancouver0 seats left$47USD $2,365
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$511$2,365-20%USD $1,892
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Vancouver0 seats left$47USD $2,365
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Vancouver0 seats left$47USD $2,365
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$511$2,365-20%USD $1,892
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Vancouver10+ seats left$511$2,365-20%USD $1,892
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 June 2019 the full payment of $1,799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1799 for Canada & The Rockies, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 197 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 273 km
- Mt Robson Provincial Park (Canada)
- 50 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 280 km
- Vernon (Canada)
- 298 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,873 tours in North America
- covered by 98 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canada & The Rockies