Highlights of Eastern Europe end Budapest (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,308
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the Prague castle and view the Astronomical Clock
- Marvel in the beauty of the stunning Schönbrunn Palace
- See the Reichstag and the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin
- Sample some delicious Hungarian wine and Czech beer
- Soak up the atmosphere of Eastern European countries
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Highlights of Eastern Europe end Budapest (2019), you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Budapest, Hungary and 9 other destinations in Europe. Highlights of Eastern Europe end Budapest (2019) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- VVVinothaWritten on October 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur tour director was Brian Ridley-He was amazing-such a wealth of knowledge,very friendly,flexible and accomodative.Made the tour even more pleasant because of that. We did the tour in September Started 16th September 2017 and finished on the 30th.Budapest to Vienna. Started off with a celebration dinner at the popular Gundel restaurant in Budapest,which was excellent.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Budapest.
- Day 2: Delve into Budapest.
- Day 3: The Mountains to Kraków.
- Day 4: The Damsels and Dragons of Kraków.
- Day 5: Auschwitz and Częstochowa.
- Day 6: The Polish Capital of Warsaw.
- Day 7: Wielkopolska to Berlin.
- Day 8: The Spirit of Berlin.
- Day 9: Dresden and Golden Prague.
- Day 10: Prague, City of a Hundred Spires.
- Day 11: Bohemian Český Krumlov.
- Day 12: Stately Vienna.
- Day 13: The Habsburgs of Vienna.
- Day 14: Depart Budapest.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Eastern Europe end Budapest (2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$380$3,795-10%USD $3,416
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Budapest9 seats left$383$3,825-10%USD $3,443
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$388$3,875-10%USD $3,488
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Budapest8 seats left$388$3,875-10%USD $3,488
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Budapest8 seats leftUSD $3,875
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Budapest0 seats leftUSD $3,875
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Budapest0 seats leftUSD $3,775
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Budapest9 seats left$385$3,850-10%USD $3,465
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Budapest14 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Budapest0 seats leftUSD $3,750
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Budapest14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to BudapestOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,850Book Now Hold my
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $3,308 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3308 for Highlights of Eastern Europe end Budapest (2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,959 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 53 km
- Auschwitz (Poland)
- 87 km
- Czestochowa (Poland)
- 205 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 517 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 166 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,308 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Eastern Europe end Budapest (2019)