The best of Baltics + Helsinki in 10 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,144
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vilnius and end in Helsinki! With the discovery tour The best of Baltics + Helsinki in 10 days, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Vilnius to Helsinki and through Vilnius, Lithuania and 3 other destinations in Europe. The best of Baltics + Helsinki in 10 days includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SariaWritten on May 30, 20183.5 - GoodUnfortunately, the group was all 60+ years old couples, mostly Americans, 4 Australians and 2 Germans. I never felt more alone in a group like in this trip. Group members were more than punctual they are always 20 minutes ahead of time and complaining about my "tardiness" although I showed up on appointed time. One of the American ladies commented that it was a cultural thing. I told her no it's an age thing because my parents do like them. We had two tour leaders the one who accompanied us from Vilnius to Tallinn (Lamija) was very knowledgible with great personality. The one who accompanied us from Tallinn to Helsinki (Nathalia) was the exact opposite. Not only did she not lack all the guiding skills but She was also impolite to me and she claimed that she was joking.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to the Capital of Lithuania
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Vilnius
- Day 3: Traveling from Vilnius to Riga
- Day 4: Spending time in Riga, Latvia
- Day 5: Tour in Riga, Latvia
- Day 6: Traveling from Riga to Tallinn. Visiting Parnu, Estonia
- Day 7: Sightseeing in Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 8: Traveling from Tallinn to Helsinki, Finland
- Day 9: Tour in Helsinki, Finland
- Day 10: Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The best of Baltics + Helsinki in 10 days
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vilnius10 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Helsinki10+ seats left$35USD $1,144
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,144 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1144 for The best of Baltics + Helsinki in 10 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 623 km.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,144 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The best of Baltics + Helsinki in 10 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The best of Baltics + Helsinki in 10 days