Italy and Switzerland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,106
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Elizabeth "As we were just 13 in the group we were very well attended by Europamundo. The tour guide and the driver were always on time and gave us clear instructions every time we arrived at a tourist spot. We experienced good accommodations at the hotels where we were booked. Breakfast was always a welcome treat. Unlike other operators when upon the end of the tour an envelope is given to every one for com..."
Start and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Italy and Switzerland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 12 other destinations in Europe. Italy and Switzerland includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- SMSusanWritten on June 7, 20184.0 - GoodOur group was way too large, which really took away from the enjoyment of the trip. I would not book again with Europamundo for this reason. We had 58 people. They should limit the number of people to 35. Our guide, Albert, was excellent, however and did a great job of keeping tabs on everyone and looking out for everyone. He was amazing! Albert was friendly, professional, organized, and had a great personality. He also handled challenging people very well.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Susan, we appreciate that you took the time to write us about your experience with us. We have noted your concern about the large group you traveled with, and also we have passed your glowing review to Albert, your guide, who undoubtedly will be very pleased to know about your appreciation. We sincerely hope you consider traveling with us again in the future. Best, Roig
- AAnonymousWritten on May 14, 20183.5 - GoodThe accommodation wasn't so great except for two hotels.. It was the same breakfast almost everyday.. the itinerary could have included more places to properly visit instead of just going around the places... guide and transportation we're good.. very friendlyShow detailed ratings
- SASharonWritten on February 22, 20182.0 - Rather poorOverall the tour was mediocre. Itinerary was not followed through as we would return back to the hotel around 7:30-8:00pm and many of the activities on the itinerary were not done. The website made it seem as though we would be traveling on a Coach bus with comfort in which this was not that case. Traveling for several hours a day in a minivan that is suppose to be used for airport shuttles for the entire 8 days was extremely uncomfortable as there was minimal leg space (I am 5'3 and my knees would push against the chair in front sitting at a 90deg angle unable to decline the chairs). At every location in which we would stop we would spend on average 1-2hrs which wouldn't give any time to enter museums and/or scope the area without feeling rushed. Everything in general felt extremely rushed, jumping from one location to the next and then returning back to the hotel at a much earlier time as indicated by the itinerary. Almost every hotel we stayed at were extremely far from the city center which would have been very costly to get a personal taxi back to the hotel if we wanted to stay out past the time the van would take us back. The hotel in Florence had awful breakfast and in general was extremely outdated (it was def not a four star hotel as indicated). If I knew about the details of the transportation/specific itinerary and hotels that we would be staying at, I would not have been able to justify paying over a grand on a tour like this. Therefore, I unfortunately would be extremely hesitant booking another trip through tourradar/Europamundo again and will not be recommending this trip to others.Show detailed ratings
- EElizabethWritten on January 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentAs we were just 13 in the group we were very well attended by Europamundo. The tour guide and the driver were always on time and gave us clear instructions every time we arrived at a tourist spot. We experienced good accommodations at the hotels where we were booked. Breakfast was always a welcome treat. Unlike other operators when upon the end of the tour an envelope is given to every one for comments and tip, Europamundo remained unobliging. After the tour ended Europamundo made sure we were okay to get a transport on our way back to our hotel. Thanks, Europamundo. You come highly recommended. .Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Verona, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 7: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 8: Milan, Pisa, Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Explore the Wonders of Switzerland with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Italy and Switzerland
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$28USD $1,135Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$28USD $1,135Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,169Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 October 2018 the full payment of $1,106 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1106 for Italy and Switzerland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,820 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 285 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,106 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy and Switzerland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy and Switzerland