Italy and Switzerland
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,137
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Rome! With the in-depth cultural tour Italy and Switzerland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 12 other destinations in Europe. Italy and Switzerland includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SASharonWritten on February 22, 20182.0 - Rather poorOverall the tour was mediocre. Itinerary was not followed through as we would return back to the hotel around 7:30-8:00pm and many of the activities on the itinerary were not done. The website made it seem as though we would be traveling on a Coach bus with comfort in which this was not that case. Traveling for several hours a day in a minivan that is suppose to be used for airport shuttles for the entire 8 days was extremely uncomfortable as there was minimal leg space (I am 5'3 and my knees would push against the chair in front sitting at a 90deg angle unable to decline the chairs). At every location in which we would stop we would spend on average 1-2hrs which wouldn't give any time to enter museums and/or scope the area without feeling rushed. Everything in general felt extremely rushed, jumping from one location to the next and then returning back to the hotel at a much earlier time as indicated by the itinerary. Almost every hotel we stayed at were extremely far from the city center which would have been very costly to get a personal taxi back to the hotel if we wanted to stay out past the time the van would take us back. The hotel in Florence had awful breakfast and in general was extremely outdated (it was def not a four star hotel as indicated). If I knew about the details of the transportation/specific itinerary and hotels that we would be staying at, I would not have been able to justify paying over a grand on a tour like this. Therefore, I unfortunately would be extremely hesitant booking another trip through tourradar/Europamundo again and will not be recommending this trip to others.Show detailed ratings
- EElizabethWritten on January 17, 20184.5 - ExcellentAs we were just 13 in the group we were very well attended by Europamundo. The tour guide and the driver were always on time and gave us clear instructions every time we arrived at a tourist spot. We experienced good accommodations at the hotels where we were booked. Breakfast was always a welcome treat. Unlike other operators when upon the end of the tour an envelope is given to every one for comments and tip, Europamundo remained unobliging. After the tour ended Europamundo made sure we were okay to get a transport on our way back to our hotel. Thanks, Europamundo. You come highly recommended. .Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Verona, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 7: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 8: Milan, Pisa, Rome
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Explore the Wonders of Switzerland with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Italy and Switzerland
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$30USD $1,201Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$30USD $1,201Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$30USD $1,201Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$30USD $1,201Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,166Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,166Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,166Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,166Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,166Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Rome8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$29USD $1,166Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,137 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1137 for Italy and Switzerland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,820 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 285 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,137 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy and Switzerland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy and Switzerland