Great European Tour (from Paris to Venice)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,698
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in Venice! With the in-depth cultural tour Great European Tour (from Paris to Venice), you have a 20 day tour package taking you from Paris to Venice and through Paris, France and 25 other destinations in Europe. Great European Tour (from Paris to Venice) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAdamHeiligWritten on May 14, 20182.0 - Rather poorENGLISH SPEAKING TOURISTS MUST READ THIS!!!!!! I have just completed a 20 day tour of Europe starting in Paris and ending in Venice all with Europomundo. This was the worst experience I have ever had involving a guided tour. Europe is amazing and I wish I could have really enjoyed it with a different company. The hotel in Paris was not bad but our guide from Paris to Amsterdam was not impressive. I could not understand her English and the communication was terrible. We were the only 2 English speaking people attached to a group of 70 Spanish speakers. In Amsterdam our guide gave us incorrect information and we missed some things and held up the group so everyone was angry with us but in actuality it was our guides fault. The company says the trip will have WiFi included at the hotels but in Prague we had to pay 7 euro per person per day... we were there for 2 nights. The only time we took a train was from Austria to Switzerland and we didn’t get assigned seats and our guide told my disabled wife to run and get a seat before anyone else could! Are you kidding me!?!? Then there was no where to put our luggage so we had to just lay it down in the isle which was completely unacceptable. After arriving in Switzerland our guide made 4 of us with 6 large pieces of luggage pile into one medium sized taxi even though the driver told us we needed two cabs, as a result I was hit in the face with a luggage shade cover because it wouldn’t fit and had a bruise on my face and headaches for a couple days. What was done by the company about this incident?? NOTHING!!! Not even a sorry from them. We have had 5 different guides this trip and only 1 had good English that we could understand. When we got to Rome we got the worst guide.... I literally only could understand 1 in 10 words she said, when she gave details of the day it looked as though she was reading from her phone and took over an hour to say what should be said in 10 minuets. Then when she’s done she played Spanish music though the speakers so loud that I could not even hear my headphones. Why is this necessary when everyone has their own music on headphones?? Breakfast at every hotel was completely unacceptable and many days we went without. Guides would try to push you to buy souvenirs from the stores they get commission from, on one occasion we had only 30 minuets for lunch and instead of showing us where we could get a quick meal they took us to their souvenir shop!! By the time I got to Florence I was completely fed up with this company and all I used them for was transportation because the service is trash. Even the emails I received from the company were 100% in Spanish and I had no clue what was said. I booked an English speaking tour and paid over $7,000 for this trip and I feel totally ripped off! I would not recommend this company to ANYONE! If you speak English try to find a company that speaks English as a first language (U.S. England, Australia, Canada) if you use this company I promise you will regret it!!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris, Rouen
- Day 4: Rouen, Eperlecques, Canterbury, London
- Day 5: London
- Day 6: London, Colchester, Ferry Colchester Volendam
- Day 7: Ferry Colchester Volendam, Volendam, Amsterdam
- Day 8: Amsterdam, Hamelin, Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin
- Day 10: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 13: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 14: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 15: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 16: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 17: Rome
- Day 18: Rome, Florence
- Day 19: Florence, Venice
- Day 20: Venice
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Great European Tour (from Paris to Venice)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$71USD $2,838Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$71USD $2,838Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$71USD $2,838Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$69USD $2,763Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$69USD $2,763Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$69USD $2,763Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$69USD $2,763Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$69USD $2,763Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$69USD $2,763Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Paris20 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$69USD $2,763Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Netherlands , Germany , Austria and Italy
- Pound sterlingEngland
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,698 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2698 for Great European Tour (from Paris to Venice), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,701 km.
- Paris (France)
- 115 km
- Amiens (France)
- 102 km
- Eperlecques (France)
- 92 km
- Canterbury (England)
- 88 km
- London (England)
- 83 km
- Colchester (England)
- 292 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 306 km
- Hameln (Germany)
- 278 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,698 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Great European Tour (from Paris to Venice) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Great European Tour (from Paris to Venice)