Italian Scene 2019
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
- Take in the vibrant atmosphere of Rome
- Travel to Sorrento at the Bay of Naples
- Explore Venice’s St. Mark’s Square
- Visit the vast Roman Arena in Verona
- Rather Poor
- LindaWritten on September 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentPlaces visited were amazing and the additional excursions were great. Everything was very well organized as well. Our guide was the best. Anna made the tour even more interesting and fun for the group.Show detailed ratings
- GHGraemeWritten on December 24, 20154.0 - GoodTrafalgar were very professional and very welcoming when we first me our Tour Guide at the Hotel in Rome. We quickly made friends with other tour participants and our Tour Guide was very informative wherever we stopped plus getting us to meet "promptly" before we departed to the next place. We had a ball in Tuscany where we all "let loose" and had a lovely meal and plenty of wine in the hot, sunny Tuscan hill restaurant, dancing the day away!Show detailed ratings
- CCyndiWritten on October 27, 20154.0 - GoodThe tour was wonderful. Great food, good hotels and lots of extras.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Rome (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Rome Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Rome – Sorrento – Bay of Naples
- Day 4: Bay of Naples – Cassino – Assisi
- Day 5: Assisi – Venice (Oriago) (2 Nights)
- Day 6: Venice Orientation and Free Time
- Day 7: Venice (Oriago) – Verona – Lake Como - Italian Lakes (Saronno)
- Day 8: Italian Lakes (Saronno) – Pisa – Florence
- Day 9: Florence Sightseeing – Rome
- Day 10: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
It's time to say 'arrivederci' to Italy, your Travel Director and newfound friends at the end of an unforgettable holiday. Transfers are available from Ergife Palace to Rome Fiumicino Airport at 7 am and 9.30 am. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Ergife Palace and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. Airport transfers will be provided from Rome Fiumicino airport to your hotel at designated times. After check-in, you can relax and unwind, before meeting with your Travel Director and fellow travellers later in the evening - then consider a stroll around Rome and take in the vibrant atmosphere. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are included in the tour price from and to Rome Fiumicino airport at the following times:
Inbound: 9.30 am, 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm
Outbound: 7 am and 9.30 am
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
Italian Scene 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$45USD $1,450
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$45USD $1,450
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome9 seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Rome9 seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$51USD $1,644
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome9 seats left$52USD $1,673
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,673
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,673
- FridayMay 24, 2019from Rome10 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$52USD $1,673
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 December 2018 the full payment of $1,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1450 for Italian Scene 2019, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 212 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 26 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 282 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 265 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 154 km
- Como (Italy)
- 21 km
- Saronno (Italy)
- 237 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italian Scene 2019