The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,148
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +6 Destinations
- Northern Italy
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: VENICE
- Day 2: VENICE - Burano and Murano - VENICE
- Day 3: VENICE
- Day 4: VENICE - CHIOGGIA (or surroundings) - VENICE
- Day 5: VENICE
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
- Rather Poor
- RLRachelWritten on April 3, 20195.0 - Excellent
My expectations were far exceeded. The boat was lovely, the food was wonderful and the staff was attentive! A shout out to Christine our cruise director/coordinator. Our excursions were great and with wonderful, intelligent, passionate tour guides. My only... Read moreShow detailed ratingsCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mrs LaSota, We thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to ready you enjoyed your trip so much! We will forward your kind words to our crew. We took good note of your comments on the late dinner and can understand the need for snacks! We hope to welcome you soon on board one of our ship. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- RJRolfWritten on March 31, 20193.5 - Good
The ship never left the quai in Venice except for a 2hours trip on the Laguna. The guide spent doble the time to guide in french, compared to the time spent guiding in english.Show detailed ratingsCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Johansson, We took good note of your review. However, no other navigation than the one in the Laguna on day 2 is planned in this program. Your comments on the guide were duly noted and forwarded to our incoming service on the spot. We hope we will still have the pleasure to welcome you on board one of our ship. Best regards, CroisiEurope Customer Care Department
- SMSusanWritten on October 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time. Everyone was very helpful
- BarBaraWritten on March 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I am new to cruise and this one exceeded my expectations on every possible level but one stands out - food and wine! As a foodie, I was amazed what chefs have been able to create for us and catering to vegetarian meal requirement was not a problem at all.... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Venice5 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Venice10+ seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$54USD $1,754Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED - Single
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Venice5 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Venice6 seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$41USD $1,310Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Venice5 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Venice4 seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$41USD $1,310Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Venice5 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Venice4 seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$41USD $1,310Based on MAIN DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Venice5 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Venice10+ seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$38USD $1,235Based on MAIN DECK 1 BED SINGLE - Single
- TuesdayFeb 18, 2020from Venice5 DaysSaturdayFeb 22, 2020to VeniceMS MichelangeloNot available in your region
- WednesdayFeb 26, 2020from Venice5 DaysSundayMar 1, 2020to Venice10+ seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$35USD $1,148Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- ThursdayMar 5, 2020from Venice5 DaysMondayMar 9, 2020to Venice10+ seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$38USD $1,245Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- MondayMar 9, 2020from Venice5 DaysFridayMar 13, 2020to Venice10+ seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$38USD $1,245Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- FridayMar 13, 2020from Venice5 DaysTuesdayMar 17, 2020to Venice10+ seats left MS MichelangeloMS Michelangelo$38USD $1,245Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Venice.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 October 2019 the full payment of $1,148 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1148 for The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 9 km
- Burano (Italy)
- 6 km
- Murano (Italy)
- 4 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 25 km
- Chioggia (Italy)
- 38 km
- Padua (Italy)
- 20 km
- Arqua Petrarca (Italy)
- 50 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,148 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)