Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
Start and end in Venice! With the river cruise tour The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise), you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Venice, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, insurance, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: VENICE
- Day 2: VENICE - Burano and Murano - VENICE
- Day 3: VENICE
- Day 4: VENICE - CHIOGGIA (or surroundings) - VENICE
- Day 5: VENICE
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Berth / Cabin
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RLRachelApril 03, 2019My expectations were far exceeded. The boat was lovely, the food was wonderful and the staff was attentive! A shout out to Christine our cruise director/coordinator. Our excursions were great and with wonderful, intelligent, passionate tour guides. My... Show moreCroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mrs LaSota, We thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad to ready you enjoyed your trip so much! We will forward your kind words to our crew. We took good note of your comments on the late dinner and can understand the need for snacks! We... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- RJRolfMarch 31, 2019The ship never left the quai in Venice except for a 2hours trip on the Laguna. The guide spent doble the time to guide in french, compared to the time spent guiding in english.CroisiEurope River Cruises commented on this reviewDear Mr. Johansson, We took good note of your review. However, no other navigation than the one in the Laguna on day 2 is planned in this program. Your comments on the guide were duly noted and forwarded to our incoming service on the spot. We hope... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- SMSusanOctober 16, 2018We had a great time. Everyone was very helpfulTrip date: October 2018
- BarBaraMarch 05, 2018I am new to cruise and this one exceeded my expectations on every possible level but one stands out - food and wine! As a foodie, I was amazed what chefs have been able to create for us and catering to vegetarian meal requirement was not a problem at... Show moreTrip date: February 2018
The gems of Venice (port-to-port cruise)
From Venice to Venice
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
Select Your Tour Version
- -20%SundayMar 1, 2020ThursdayMar 5, 2020Total$1,283$1,027
- MondayMar 9, 2020FridayMar 13, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,283
- -20%FridayMar 13, 2020TuesdayMar 17, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,283$1,027
- TuesdayMar 17, 2020SaturdayMar 21, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,283
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020WednesdayMar 25, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,283
- WednesdayMar 25, 2020SundayMar 29, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,283
- FridayApr 10, 2020TuesdayApr 14, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,283
- FridayMay 8, 2020TuesdayMay 12, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,361
- ThursdayJul 23, 2020MondayJul 27, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,346
- ThursdayAug 20, 2020MondayAug 24, 2020Hold space for 48hTotal$1,346
- Are meals served onboard?
- Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
- Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
- Is internet access accessible on board?
- What dress code is expected onboard?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar