- Tour Operator:
- Wild Kiwi
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 18 to 35
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Milford Sound
- Mount Cook
- Get your adrenaline fix in the adventure capital of the World, Queenstown with a bungy jump or skydive.
- Cruise through what is considered the 8th Wonder of the World, Milford Sound.
- Hike, heli or climb New Zealand’s steepest glacier, Franz Josef Glacier.
- Hike the Hooker Valley for up-close views of New Zealand’s highest peak.
- Day 1: Christchurch to Franz Josef
- Day 2: Franz Josef
- Day 3: Franz Josef to Queenstown
- Day 4: Queenstown and Milford Sound
- Day 5: Queenstown
- Day 6: Queenstown to Mt Cook
- Day 7: Mt Cook to Christchurch
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Marta· February 11th, 2020Booking a tour with Wild Kiwi might have been one of the best decisions I’ve made. It’s amazing how much you get to see in just one week. Unfortunately our group didn’t manage to do the Helihike in the two possible locations because of the weather, but... Show moreWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Marta, thanks for your epic review! We are stoked to hear you had a great time exploring New Zealand with Wild Kiwi and our guide Julien! We hope to see you on tour again soon.Trip date: January 2020
- Emma· January 29th, 2020Just returned back from the best week exploring the South Island on the Southern Voyager and can say I had one of the best weeks ever! Every stop was absolutely breathtaking, made even better by some pretty incredible local knowledge and culture from... Show moreWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Emma, thanks for your epic review! We are stoked to hear you had a great time exploring the South Island with Wild Kiwi and our wicked guide Big Ben! We hope to see you on tour again soon.Trip date: January 2020
- GGabrieleStonkute· January 28th, 2020Had an absolutely amazing time with wild kiwi tours! Ben was a fantastic guide- a great mixture of professionalism and fun. Everything was very well organised and don’t think I could have done more with the time we’ve had!Wild Kiwi commented on this reviewThank you so much for your wonderful feedback Gabriele! It was a pleasure to show you the best of the South Island. We hope to see you on board with Wild Kiwi again soon.Trip date: January 2020
- AAAlexandria· December 21st, 2019Awesome tour!! Our tour guide was amazing! Highly recommend!!Wild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Alexandria, thank you for your review of our Wild Kiwi 'Southern Voyager' trip and Julien, our guide. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time on tour with us and hope to see you again soon.Trip date: December 2019
- LSLouise· December 12th, 2019fabulous week despite terrible weather. Julien was fabulous and great group. would definitely recommendWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Lousie, thanks for your lovely review, we are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring the South Island with Wild Kiwi and our fabulous guide Julien.Trip date: November 2019
- Jonathan· November 29th, 2019This was a wonderful trip. Julien was a brilliant guide who seamlessly organised everything, answered all our questions and was a great laugh too. The other people on the tour were lovely and super friendly and we all got on like a house on fire. We saw... Show moreWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Jonathan, cheers for the epic review! We are stoked you had a great time exploring the south with Wild Kiwi and our guide Julien!Trip date: November 2019
- MGMaria· November 27th, 2019Great way to explore NZ’s South Island in a week. Very cool itinerary!Wild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Maria, thanks for the review, we are pleased to hear you had a great time exploring the South Island with Wild Kiwi!Trip date: November 2019
- APAndreas· November 10th, 2019It's amazing guys. Just book it..Wild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the recommendation Andreas! We hope to see you on tour again soon :)Trip date: November 2019
- RARoni· October 28th, 2019I had the best time exploring the south island, however there were 2 - 3 points that could be improved 1- in one of the hostels they booked a 8people room, where they could have payed 4$ more per person and book a two 4person rooom. 2- The day we... Show moreWild Kiwi commented on this reviewHi Roni, thanks for your review! It's unfortunate the weather was not wanting to play ball for you when you were going to Milford Sound, however we are pleased to hear you still had a great trip with Wild Kiwi.Trip date: October 2019
- AMAaron· September 22nd, 2019Just finished the tour and can honestly say I had some of the best days of my life. The itinerary for this tour is perfect for anyone wanting to do see and experience a lot of South Island in a short time. It suits your style whether your someone... Show moreWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThank you so much for your wonderful feedback Aaron! You certainly made the most of your time in New Zealand and completed many of your activities off your bucket list. It was a pleasure to show you the best of the South Island. We hope to see you on... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday18 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday24 Dec, 2021$1,004+ $150GSTBook With Flexibility
- Saturday25 Dec, 2021EnglishFriday31 Dec, 2021$1,004+ $150GSTBook With Flexibility
- Saturday1 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday7 Jan, 2022$1,004+ $150GSTBook With Flexibility
- Saturday8 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday14 Jan, 2022$972+ $145GSTBook With Flexibility
- Saturday15 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday21 Jan, 2022$972+ $145GST0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday22 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday28 Jan, 2022$972+ $145GST0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday29 Jan, 2022EnglishFriday4 Feb, 2022$972+ $145GST0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday5 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday11 Feb, 2022$972+ $145GST0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday12 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday18 Feb, 2022$972+ $145GST0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday19 Feb, 2022EnglishFriday25 Feb, 2022$972+ $145GST0% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Are the flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring New Zealand
- New Zealand Travel Guide
- Best 2 Week New Zealand Itineraries 2021 (with Reviews)
- 10 Best Adventure Tour & Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2021
- New Zealand from Christchurch
- New zealand Adventure
- Small group tour
- 7 days New zealand
- Operators in Australia/Oceania
- New Zealand South Island
- Adventure tours
- Milford Sound tours
- New Zealand tours
- Australia/Oceania tours
- Milford Sound
- New Zealand South Island