Southern Voyager - 7 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 807
- Release your inner adrenaline junkie in Queenstown
- Line up for NZ’s most famous burger - the Fergburger.
- Cruise Milford Sound, Hollywood's blockbuster backdrop
- Marvel at the dramatic Franz Josef and Fox glaciers
- Learn Maori legends about the incredible landscape
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Mini-coach
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing, Christmas & New Year
- Wild Kiwi
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 CHRISTCHURCH FRANZ JOSEF GLACIER
Start point Head to the South Side of the Airport and exit the glass door next to the Air New Zealand desk and we will be in the ‘Courtesy Shuttles Park’. , Christchurch International Airport, Durey Rd., Christchurch, Canterbury Region 8053, New Zealand 09:30 - 09:30
- Day 2 FRANZ JOSEF GLACIER
- Day 3 FRANZ JOSEF QUEENSTOWN
- Day 4 QUEENSTOWN & MILFORD SOUND
- Day 5 QUEENSTOWN
- Day 6 MOUNT COOK
Day 7 MT COOK CHRISTCHURCH
End point We will drop you back to the Christchurch Airport at the end of the trip. , Christchurch International Airport, Durey Rd., Christchurch, Canterbury Region 8053, New Zealand 15:00 - 17:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- NatalieMossWritten on July 15, 20195.0 - Excellent
Jordie was a great tour guide - fun and laid back. Our tour included some great activities. Jordie was very diligent in booking our activities and making sure we were in the right places/ready to go. The transportation was comfortable and timely. I would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWow, your photos are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for your recommendation Natalie. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your tour that Jordie was a helpful guide.Review collected by Wild Kiwi
- AlexiaWritten on July 6, 20195.0 - Excellent
It was an incredible week with our tour guide George! He was very helpful guiding us throughout the week and showing us all the beautiful spots in the South Island! Thanks for a memorable first visit to New Zealand!Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWow thanks Alexia, we love reading reviews like this! I'm glad that your time in New Zealand was memorable and that George was a great guide.Review collected by Wild Kiwi
- MichelleWritten on June 30, 20194.0 - Good
Awesome job to George. Enjoyed the fun facts. Wifi was not always reliable on the busShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for your review Michelle! :)Review collected by Wild Kiwi
- CharlotteWritten on June 20, 20195.0 - Excellent
Had an amazing time. Would recommend to anyone wanting to experience the south in a short space of timeShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for your recommendation Charlotte! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in the South Island with us :)Review collected by Wild Kiwi
- BenWritten on June 12, 20194.5 - Excellent
George was fantastic and made the tour as special as he possibly could. He was an asset to Wild Kiwi and would definitely make me want to book through yourselves again, as well as recommending your tours.Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much for your review Ben. George really is a great guide! We hope that you get the chance to travel with us again soon :)Review collected by Wild Kiwi
- NONicolaWritten on May 5, 20194.0 - Good
Good trip. Amazing places. Good guideShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much for your recommendation Nicola :)
- RRoshainPereraWritten on April 23, 20194.5 - Excellent
Loved this trip, made some new friends friends for life. :)Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed exploring the South Island, Wild Kiwi style :)
- RRuthAddisonWritten on April 19, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Having read good reviews I was very excited for my tour however it was overall very disappointing. As someone who almost always writes positive reviews this is out of character for me and I have contemplated them all before posting. As soon as we got on... Read more
- XLXiaoyuWritten on April 10, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Overpriced for what it was. Book your own activities on bookme rather than book through them, it would be much cheaper. Breakfast selection was very limited, the guide wasn’t the most attentive and lack of professionalism. Complained to customer service... Read more
- DDavidHannonWritten on April 7, 20195.0 - Excellent
Loved our South Island tour with Wild Kiwi! So many options of things to do & places to see that the week flies. Ben is a legend of a guide, full of good stories & facts that it makes all the bus journeys interesting. Plus he's a good laugh too!Show detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks so much for your review David! We are so glad to hear that you loved your South Island tour :)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
After a day of experiencing Lake Tekapo, the Church of the Good Shepherd and much more, you arrive back into Christchurch at approximately 4 pm. You can choose to get dropped off in the city centre or at Christchurch Airport - that's entirely up to you.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour starts at 9.30 am from Christchurch International Airport, where you will be heading for the dizzying heights of Arthur’s Pass and the stunning snow-capped Southern Alps. This is only the beginning of your Southern adventure!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
This tour starts at the airport in Christchurch, and when the tour is finished you can choose whether you would like to be dropped off at Christchurch airport or city centre.
- Wild Kiwi New Zealand Adventure Tours
- Meet Robbie | Guide Video | Wild Kiwi Adventure Tours
- Wild Kiwi Vehicle Tour | Wild Kiwi Adventure Tours
- Wild Kiwi | Jump In
- Wild Kiwi | Adrenaline Rush
- Wild Kiwi | BBQ with a view
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew3rd January 2019
Southern Voyager - 7 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 2 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Christchurch4 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$25USD $807
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Christchurch7 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$25USD $807
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 October 2019, a minimum payment of 15% is required to confirm your booking with Wild Kiwi. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Wild Kiwi. Please familiarise yourself with the Wild Kiwi payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Kiwi tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 71 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 71 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 184 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 206 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $807 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 109 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Southern Voyager - 7 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 65 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Voyager - 7 Days