From Cairo to Aswan
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time with smaller, interest-free instalments. Learn More
Book once and share the cost with split payments. Learn More
Plan your adventure:
Places You’ll See
- Valley of the Kings
- Kom Ombo
Start in Cairo and end in Aswan! With the Explorer tour Nile Cruise, you have a 9 days tour package taking you through Cairo, Egypt and 6 other destinations in Egypt. Nile Cruise includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Day 1: Start Cairo
- Day 2: Visit the Pyramids at Giza, the Egyptian Museum, El Azhar Mosque and Cairo's lively bazaar (breakfast)
- Day 3: Fly to Luxor; visit Karnak and Luxor temples. Board cruise boat; free afternoon to explore (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Day 4-5: Valley of the Kings; two days on the Nile with visits to Edfu and Kom Ombo en route (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Day 6: Continue Nile cruise; optional visit to Abu Simbel (breakfast,lunch,dinner)
- Day 7: Disembark cruise; tour of bazaar or optional excursion to Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Cleopatra's Unfinished Obelisk (breakfast)
- Day 8: Optional visit to Nubian museum; afternoon felucca ride (breakfast)
- Day 9: End Aswan (breakfast)
- Additional Services
Reduce Carbon Emissions
Reviews About This Operator
- Margaret· May 1st, 2013It was a wonderful mix of visiting fascinating historical sites and relaxing, floating down the Nile and in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- Atlas· October 4th, 2022Wonderful Multi Day Trips to amazing place
- Monique· October 3rd, 2022This trip was really great. It hit all the highlights I wanted and then some extra. Facilities were actually better... Show more
Dates & Availability
From Cairo to Aswan
No credit card fees
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Saturday1 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,579
- Saturday8 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,579
- Saturday15 Apr, 2023Sunday23 Apr, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,399
- Saturday22 Apr, 2023Sunday30 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,249
- Saturday29 Apr, 2023Sunday7 May, 2023EnglishBased on Twin ShareSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,399
- Saturday6 May, 2023Sunday14 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,399
- Saturday13 May, 2023Sunday21 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Sunday4 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,399
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Sep, 2023Sunday1 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3990% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday30 Sep, 2023Sunday8 Oct, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,3990% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Egyptian PoundEgypt
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CEgypt
- Type EEgypt
- Type FEgypt
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Egypt. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Egypt. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before June 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after June 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 25% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Exodus Travels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Exodus Travels" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Egypt
- Egypt Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Complete Safari Packing List: Clothes, Medicines, Gear & Essentials
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Egypt from Cairo
- Egypt Explorer
- 9 days Egypt
- From Cairo to Aswan
- Operators in Africa
- Nile Valley
- Nile Cruise Tours in Egypt
- Explorer Tours
- Nile Valley Tours
- Egypt Tours
- Explorer Tours
- River Cruise Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Nile Valley
- Egypt tours